Administration

409 posts
Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Administration

by Nameless » 09 May 2014 13:02

Extended-Phenotype This cock dance is detracting from the fact that AZ definitely has a drugs problem.

Given some of our performances at home I'd thought most of us have felt need of artificial stimulants this year

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 09 May 2014 16:19

Poker Bum From what I hear NAMELESS is a first prize oxf*rd!! Shooting me down when u don't know oxf*rd all. I'll start my post with from what I hear as I was told from a reliable source. What I say is very near the truth but cos of twats like u will not post anymore. Get your head out of your arse NAMELESS

Good job Nameless. Thumbs up from me.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 09 May 2014 16:49

Nameless
Poker Bum From what I hear NAMELESS is a first prize oxf*rd!! Shooting me down when u don't know oxf*rd all. I'll start my post with from what I hear as I was told from a reliable source. What I say is very near the truth but cos of twats like u will not post anymore. Get your head out of your arse NAMELESS

Ha,ha,ha !

Funny how every crazy has a 'reliable' source.

Post as often as you like but show some respect and allow others to disagree with you.

Your original post had as many holes as our defence, sorry if pointing that out offends.....

Lets break this down - talk me through the holes.

West Stand Flash
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by West Stand Flash » 09 May 2014 17:17

Nameless On the contrary, anyone can post any rubbish they like (see any contribution from WSF).

But at the same time anyone else can point out reasons why that post may not be accurate, sensible or logical

It's called free speech, got a problem with that WSF ?

Free speech, yet you're trying to belittle people & tell them what's right & wrong :lol: What a mug!

Eaststandman

by Eaststandman » 09 May 2014 18:06

Geekins From what i hear all my posts are shit.

Except this one! :wink:

MeMeMe

by MeMeMe » 09 May 2014 18:19

From what I hear....This oxf*rd thread needs to be put into Administration !

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 09 May 2014 21:35

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that RFC will go into administration, anymore than pretty well any club that any poster would care to name, and far less likely than a great many (Bolton for example), and outside this forum nobody else is even whispering it (journos for example).

Those suggesting that they are somehow in possession of facts or information to the contrary are, of course, making it up.

Clearly the ownership situation is a nightmare at the moment, but making stuff up and trolling really doesn't help. Also, I wonder how many of those bleating on about the 'fact' that we are going into administration were part of the 'on the pitch' twatteratti from last Saturday? (My guess would be a pretty high number).

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 09 May 2014 21:47

Agree Mr A

However, (assuming that was you wearing your distinctive shirt, sat in your usual place) you were no longer visible during the "lap of appreciation"

You weren't on the pitch.........were you? :wink:

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 09 May 2014 21:56

Hoop Blah It's what they do though. They effectively mortgage the guaranteed future income and bung on a heavy interest rate to make their profit.

What? Advance £20m against future revenue of £23m?

Sorry, as I keep saying, I just don't believe it.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 09 May 2014 23:38

Mr Angry There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that RFC will go into administration, anymore than pretty well any club that any poster would care to name, and far less likely than a great many (Bolton for example), and outside this forum nobody else is even whispering it (journos for example).

Those suggesting that they are somehow in possession of facts or information to the contrary are, of course, making it up.

Clearly the ownership situation is a nightmare at the moment, but making stuff up and trolling really doesn't help. Also, I wonder how many of those bleating on about the 'fact' that we are going into administration were part of the 'on the pitch' twatteratti from last Saturday? (My guess would be a pretty high number).

Exactly what I'm thinking. Absolutely no evidence, but the usual twats want to insist that what they dread is actual fact. :roll:

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 10 May 2014 00:17

AthleticoSpizz Agree Mr A

However, (assuming that was you wearing your distinctive shirt, sat in your usual place) you were no longer visible during the "lap of appreciation"

You weren't on the pitch.........were you? :wink:

I wouldn't even know how to get to the pitch from my (soon to be ex) seat in the Gods of the Upr West!!

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 10 May 2014 10:03

Royal Rother
Hoop Blah It's what they do though. They effectively mortgage the guaranteed future income and bung on a heavy interest rate to make their profit.

Why not? A 10% return on a 9-12month investment is pretty good and it looks like it's exactly what they did for Southampton and Everton.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 10 May 2014 10:49

I understand Everton borrowed £14m against the following season's Sky money.

How much is the annual Sky money?

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 10 May 2014 11:08

Is this "reliable source" your arse? Cos you're getting a load of steaming turds.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 10 May 2014 11:15

Extended-Phenotype This cock dance is detracting from the fact that AZ definitely has a drugs problem.

Clozapine?

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 10 May 2014 13:04

With a young baby it's more likely to be Calpol.

3points
Hob Nob Regular

by 3points » 11 May 2014 11:04

Royal Rother

RR - quite simple. The club has signed a deed of assignment for the PL money, and there's a charge over the rest of the club's assets. The deed of assignment effectively moves the credit risk away from the football club onto the Premier League. So the risk of non-payment is virtually nil. You assess the risk on the entity that actually pays the money - happens all the time in the world of debt finance. The Vibrac security loan docs and deed of assignment are all registered at Companies House

SydenhamRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SydenhamRoyal » 11 May 2014 11:30

Mr Angry There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that RFC will go into administration, anymore than pretty well any club that any poster would care to name, and far less likely than a great many (Bolton for example), and outside this forum nobody else is even whispering it (journos for example).

I don't believe the club either will, or is at risk, of going into administration, but I have heard that there is a risk, and this via someone very close to the Board. I think this is in part fuelled by the club deliberately - start some rumour mongering to dampen expectations for the summer transfer window, following the criticism they got in the last two transfer windows for not investing more. What will happen in the summer is probably what has to happen with any club relegated from the premier league, who have to cut costs steadily over a 4 year period to readjust to the reduction in income.
The reluctance to commit to new contracts will be based on uncertainty over ownership, and not because we're in such a parlous state that we can only afford our u21s.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 11 May 2014 13:11

3points
Royal Rother

RR - quite simple. The club has signed a deed of assignment for the PL money, and there's a charge over the rest of the club's assets. The deed of assignment effectively moves the credit risk away from the football club onto the Premier League. So the risk of non-payment is virtually nil. You assess the risk on the entity that actually pays the money - happens all the time in the world of debt finance. The Vibrac security loan docs and deed of assignment are all registered at Companies House

Indeed.

Not £20m advanced and secured on £23m of future income.

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 11 May 2014 13:12

SydenhamRoyal
I don't believe the club either will, or is at risk, of going into administration, but I have heard that there is a risk, and this via someone very close to the Board. s.

I see what you did there :D

409 posts