RUMOUR: Danny Welbeck on Loan

131 posts
Focher
Hob Nob Regular

Re: RUMOUR: Danny Welbeck on Loan

by Focher » 09 Jan 2013 18:12

just had a successful world cup, scored, only out the united starting line up as they have 2 of the best strikers in world football.

:idea: :idea: im not having this im going to Reading FC on loan, that'll show ya.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 09 Jan 2013 18:22

Shit, I Missed the 2012 world cup. Was busy watching the euros. :wink:

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 09 Jan 2013 18:56

Barry the bird boggler
Gunny Fishcake More chance of Jimmy Quinn making a comeback

He'd at least be an improvement on some options....

+1

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 09 Jan 2013 19:39

TheSiege I think Sir Alex feels that RFC do things in the right way (he's been quite complimentary to us in the past) and, if Wellbeck needs games and may not get them with Man U, we might be a good loan option. Added to our recent and Summer signings, who are now finding their feet, we might just start getting a few results. Hope it's not just a baseless rumour! A loan signing like Wellbeck might just give us a bit of credibility if there are other deals being negotiated.

Avon Royal The desperation on this thread is quite sad. :cry:

Mmm.

DavidM62

by DavidM62 » 09 Jan 2013 20:06

BTW his father, Stan, is a highly thought of member of the British Army's bomb disposal team.

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 09 Jan 2013 20:46

This thread just goes to show that our fans are more like a glee club than football fans. Its a joke

Wetting yourselves and seriously debating a signing that would never happen, quite :oops: really. Get a life

SapperBRoyal

by SapperBRoyal » 09 Jan 2013 20:57

Lacoste This thread just goes to show that our fans are more like a glee club than football fans. Its a joke

Wetting yourselves and seriously debating a signing that would never happen, quite :oops: really. Get a life

I know....several papers (including decent ones) run a story about a Welbeck loan deal, and some reading fans get excited. Ridiculous. Shameful. I'm disgusted. Luckily we have legends such as yourself to bring us simpletons down to earth with some of your big time superiority. Thanks ever so much, Sir. :)

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 09 Jan 2013 21:08

SapperBRoyal
Lacoste This thread just goes to show that our fans are more like a glee club than football fans. Its a joke

I know....several papers (including decent ones) run a story about a Welbeck loan deal, and some reading fans get excited. Ridiculous. Shameful. I'm disgusted. Luckily we have legends such as yourself to bring us simpletons down to earth with some of your big time superiority. Thanks ever so much, Sir. :)

Sir?? You cnut

SapperBRoyal

by SapperBRoyal » 09 Jan 2013 21:10

Lacoste
SapperBRoyal

Sir?? You cnut

If you'd prefer that to Sir, I'll bear it in mind.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 09 Jan 2013 21:11

Lacoste
SapperBRoyal

Sir?? You cnut

Sir Lacoste! We have Sir Dodger Royal lets knight our other fantastic contributor of misery

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 09 Jan 2013 21:14

SapperBRoyal
Lacoste
Sir?? You cnut

If you'd prefer that to Sir, I'll bear it in mind.

:lol: :lol:

rhroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by rhroyal » 09 Jan 2013 21:18

When you hear a ridiculous things enough times, you almost start to believe it.

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 09 Jan 2013 21:27

This will never happen. As much as we would all like it to be true, we are not going to attract this type of player.

I honestly believe that the owners would like to spend more money on the right player but securing the services of such a player is nigh on impossible for a club like us, especially in January.

Hopefully, there will be one more signing but I very much doubt it will cause a meltdown.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 09 Jan 2013 22:14

DavidM62 BTW his father, Stan, is a highly thought of member of the British Army's bomb disposal team.

:lol:

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 09 Jan 2013 22:15

robinsfriday Looks like this is going to happen. Thought it was nonsense at first but looking good for tomorrow (Thursday)

:?:

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 09 Jan 2013 22:43

LoyalRoyal22
robinsfriday Looks like this is going to happen. Thought it was nonsense at first but looking good for tomorrow (Thursday)

:?:

LOL Robinsfriday claiming to be ITK

#embarrassing

Reading West

by Reading West » 09 Jan 2013 22:54

Even though it would be great to get welbeck, would prefer if Mcd could prise Anderson off Fergie on loan, if he was able to stay fit would provide a good attacking midfielder option, which we need more right now than another striker.

RoyalTank

by RoyalTank » 09 Jan 2013 23:50

Bell

royaldownunder

by royaldownunder » 09 Jan 2013 23:53

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... witch.html

Apparently Man U are Signing Wilfred Zaha for 12million - coming from the championship, perhaps he'd be happier with the chance of the 4th striker role than Welbeck?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 09 Jan 2013 23:56

royaldownunder http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2259820/Wilfried-Zaha-seal-12m-Manchester-United-switch.html

Apparently Man U are Signing Wilfred Zaha for 12million - coming from the championship, perhaps he'd be happier with the chance of the 4th striker role than Welbeck?

How utterly lolz it would be if having had people bitterly complaining that we didn't get Zaha in the summer, it meant we got Welbeck in January. Won't happen.

131 posts