Tommy Smith - Gazumped by Pompey - Thread

2326 posts
Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: The Tommy Smith Thread

by Royal Rother » 24 Aug 2009 15:26

bigmike If this does happen I still wont take back what I said about Squeaky hammond. The way this has been conducted is not they way I have come to expect of the reading that I support

What on Earth has Hammond done wrong?

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 24 Aug 2009 15:26

(.)Boobies(.)
bigmike If this does happen I still wont take back what I said about Squeaky hammond. The way this has been conducted is not they way I have come to expect of the reading that I support

You're clearly an idiot. Hammond has been immense for this football club in a very unfashionable director of football role.

Look closely and you'll see that all the leaks and mis-information have come from not Watford, not Reading - apart from the occasion when BR opened his big mouth at the start of the saga. So whoever you decide is to blame, Hammond ought to be in the clear.
Last edited by Dirk Gently on 24 Aug 2009 15:30, edited 1 time in total.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 24 Aug 2009 15:27

maybe if we cooo him down like the dove from above , then he will come

coooooo, cooooooo

:?

SteveRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SteveRoyal » 24 Aug 2009 15:27

SteveRoyal Phoarrr. Brilliant.
Watford 0 - 2 Reading FC.
Scorers: Rodgers' & Smith.

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 24 Aug 2009 15:28

Royal Rother
Big Ern
Yellowcoat Big Ern - where is any evidence that his loans have been taken back? Virtually no change in the figures
available for the last 3 years. Unless next years accounts prove anything else this myth should not be encouraged.

There are 2 compnaies involved in the ownship of the club...only the accounts for one of these companies is published ... I wonder why????

Ah, righto!! :lol: :lol: The baseless conspiracy theory face-saving move. Pretty feeble tbf.

http://www.alertresearch.co.uk//company ... yid=247138

&

http://www.alertresearch.co.uk/company. ... anyid=3605

Royal_Belly

by Royal_Belly » 24 Aug 2009 15:28

brendywendy maybe if we cooo him down like the dove from above , then he will come

coooooo, cooooooo

:?

:lol:

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 24 Aug 2009 15:28

Focher
(.)Boobies(.) John Madejski "I'm delighted to welcome Tommy here. He's a top professional, a Reading player, and his signing underlines our ambition to return to the Premier League" .

he may add "and just a short message to those who were sing "" on Saturday, Fuk off you c**ts'

Due to the ammount of cash that I have personally payed to Reading over the years I think we (the supporters ) Still deserve an answer to the question where has all the money gone?

Is the club being run in the correct way? I dont want to see Reading run in to the ground.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 24 Aug 2009 15:29

Dirk Gently
(.)Boobies(.)

You're clearly an idiot. Hammond has been immense for this football club in a very unfashionable director of football role.

Look closely and you'll see that all the leaks and mis-information have come from Reading, not Watford - apart from the occasion when BR opened his big mouth at the start of the saga. So whoever you decide is to blame, Hammond ought to be in the clear.

:?:

Dorset-Knob

by Dorset-Knob » 24 Aug 2009 15:29

Oh Mike! you really need to be bigger than that, "no, no we're fine thanks, just taking on a little ice" last logbook entry from the Titanic :wink:

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 24 Aug 2009 15:30

Royal Rother
Dirk Gently Look closely and you'll see that all the leaks and mis-information have come from Reading, not Watford - apart from the occasion when BR opened his big mouth at the start of the saga. So whoever you decide is to blame, Hammond ought to be in the clear.

:?:

ARGH!! Wrong way round... you know what I meant!

premiership_bound

by premiership_bound » 24 Aug 2009 15:33

M-U-R-T-Y Would be funny if he failed the medical.

It is Groundhog Day

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 24 Aug 2009 15:33

Yellowcoat Big Ern - where is any evidence that his loans have been taken back? Virtually no change in the figures
available for the last 3 years. Unless next years accounts prove anything else this myth should not be encouraged.

Big Ern
Royal Rother
Big Ern

There are 2 compnaies involved in the ownship of the club...only the accounts for one of these companies is published ... I wonder why????

Ah, righto!! :lol: :lol: The baseless conspiracy theory face-saving move. Pretty feeble tbf.

http://www.alertresearch.co.uk//company ... yid=247138

&

http://www.alertresearch.co.uk/company. ... anyid=3605

Does this show that Madejski has actually taken his loans back as you claim?

SteveRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SteveRoyal » 24 Aug 2009 15:34

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/ ... t_Reading/

Rick Holden Forever, St Albans And Tommy, why Reading? Of all the clubs, you had to go and join up with that total **** who seems intent on offending us. I'm not being funny, but i hope you all get relegated.

garyporter1, london A side-ways move for TS just like BR's style of football! Not the end of the world. Plenty more Tommy Smiths and Nigel Callghans in the sea!

Hexham Hornet, HEXHAM Good luck Tommy, but I hope if you go to Reading you are not in a team that wins promotion!! I think you are better than finishing your career there, and other clubs that have shown an interest will do better than they will.

Hmm. Is it possible for a new "derby" to come out of this summer?

(.)Boobies(.)

by (.)Boobies(.) » 24 Aug 2009 15:35

Dirk Gently
(.)Boobies(.)

Look closely and you'll see that all the leaks and mis-information have come from not Watford, not Reading - apart from the occasion when BR opened his big mouth at the start of the saga. So whoever you decide is to blame, Hammond ought to be in the clear.

As I said.

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 24 Aug 2009 15:36

Royal Rother

No, but it does show there are 2 companies and we only get shown the accounts for one of them....I wonder why that is??? :|

(.)Boobies(.)

by (.)Boobies(.) » 24 Aug 2009 15:37

SteveRoyal http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/localsport/4562165.Smith_having_medical_at_Reading/

Rick Holden Forever, St Albans And Tommy, why Reading? Of all the clubs, you had to go and join up with that total **** who seems intent on offending us. I'm not being funny, but i hope you all get relegated.

garyporter1, london A side-ways move for TS just like BR's style of football! Not the end of the world. Plenty more Tommy Smiths and Nigel Callghans in the sea!

Hexham Hornet, HEXHAM Good luck Tommy, but I hope if you go to Reading you are not in a team that wins promotion!! I think you are better than finishing your career there, and other clubs that have shown an interest will do better than they will.

Hmm. Is it possible for a new "derby" to come out of this summer?

Hope so. We need one!

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 24 Aug 2009 15:37

I think that's what I've been asking - where are the accounts that don't show the hotel costs etc in them?

Arnie_Pie
Hob Nob Regular

by Arnie_Pie » 24 Aug 2009 15:38

Big Ern
Royal Rother

No, but it does show there are 2 companies and we only get shown the accounts for one of them....I wonder why that is??? :|

Reading Football Club Holdings and Reading Football Club are available seperately.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 24 Aug 2009 15:40

If Madejski were to find a buyer for the club, does that buyer also have to buy the hotel? In other words, is the hotel included in the price for the football club?

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

Re: The Unruined Tommy Smith RUMOUR Thread

by winchester_royal » 24 Aug 2009 15:41

winchester_royal TBH I think this is just the WFC chairman playing games. I still expect this to come through.

w_r...spot on as always.

2326 posts