Worrying info about Lita

195 posts
papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

Re: What now for Lita???

by papereyes » 22 Sep 2008 08:08

SCIAG
papereyes Or the club finally took a look at his overall goal scoring record and performances and worked out that Irish >> Lita.

Let's sign Robbie Keane!

:wink:

What a truly retarded comment.

Focher
Hob Nob Regular

by Focher » 22 Sep 2008 14:02

papereyes

:lol:

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Worrying info about Lita

by Geekins » 23 Sep 2008 15:37

Lita is starting tonight.

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 23 Sep 2008 15:39

Forgotten Leroy Lita will get the chance to get back on the goal trail when Reading visit Stoke City in the third round of the Carling Cup tonight (7.45pm kick-off).

Lita, a former £1million record buy, is now Royals’ fourth-choice striker and has not even made the bench for the club’s last four Coca-Cola Championship matches.

But Steve Coppell insists Lita’s failure to secure a place is ‘100 per cent a footballing decision’.

Royals’ boss added: “If I was leaving him out for any other reason I would have made it public. I have no issues or agendas. I just want to put out the best 11 on a game-by-game basis for Reading.

“His attitude has been ok. He is obviously very disappointed because he wants to play, but all 11 of the team I play tonight probably think they should be playing every week – so now is their opportunity.

“I judge on results. It’s very rare for me to make changes if people are scoring goals.”

Coppell also rubbished rumours among fans that Lita has been axed follow a training ground bust-up with Ibrahima Sonko, who is now at Stoke but ruled out of tonight’s game by a leg injury.

Royals’ boss said: “Everyone who knows Ibu knows you’d find it hard to have an argument with him. There has been no bust-up.”

http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/footb ... or_a_start

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 23 Sep 2008 22:42

Bored yet? :evil:

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 24 Sep 2008 08:42

Royal Rother Bored yet? :evil:

hee hee

Yorkshire Royal

by Yorkshire Royal » 24 Sep 2008 09:12

The worrying info is clearly.. he's not very good...

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 24 Sep 2008 09:24

That Friday Feeling
Lita, a former £1million record buy, is now Royals’ fourth-choice striker and has not even made the bench for the club’s last four Coca-Cola Championship matches.

And after that display, he's probably just been relegated to fifth-choice striker .... he'll struggle to get into the starting line-up in reserve games!

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 24 Sep 2008 10:03

Yorkshire Royal The worrying info is clearly.. he's not very good...

Yorkshire Royal

by Yorkshire Royal » 24 Sep 2008 10:19

It's that simple though.

People have a go at his "attitude" or complain at the way he behaves and how it affects our family club.. I don't care about that. Simply I saw last night, from the warm up onwards, that the man, for whatever reason, is not good enough. He was once, that's for sure, but if he performs like that in training you can understand why he doesn't get picked.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 24 Sep 2008 13:30

Yorkshire Royal It's that simple though.

People have a go at his "attitude" or complain at the way he behaves and how it affects our family club.. I don't care about that. Simply I saw last night, from the warm up onwards, that the man, for whatever reason, is not good enough. He was once, that's for sure, but if he performs like that in training you can understand why he doesn't get picked.

If he performs like that in training how did he get on the bus in the first instance? Get rid of the liability now and make better use of what youngsters are available - and I include Mooney in that.

Yorkshire Royal

by Yorkshire Royal » 24 Sep 2008 14:45

I honestly don't understand it. I watched him fail to score during the warm up. Literally not one. It was obvious he was never going to get a goal and therefore obvious he was going to miss the penalty. I don't care anymore. Doyle is back in form, N Hunt looks good and Mooney is unknown, but must be better than Long or Lita...

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 24 Sep 2008 15:36

Yorkshire Royal I honestly don't understand it. I watched him fail to score during the warm up. Literally not one. It was obvious he was never going to get a goal and therefore obvious he was going to miss the penalty. I don't care anymore. Doyle is back in form, N Hunt looks good and Mooney is unknown, but must be better than Long or Lita...

And how many did Trevor Senior ever score in warm up? None as he played in goal!!! What is concerning is his general attitude which leaves a lot to be desired.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 24 Sep 2008 16:04

He didn't ALWAYS warm up in goal though. A warm up is a warm up, I think Lita's confidence is shot to pieces, rather like Doyle's was until very recently.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 24 Sep 2008 16:11

Terminal Boardom
Yorkshire Royal I honestly don't understand it. I watched him fail to score during the warm up. Literally not one. It was obvious he was never going to get a goal and therefore obvious he was going to miss the penalty. I don't care anymore. Doyle is back in form, N Hunt looks good and Mooney is unknown, but must be better than Long or Lita...

And how many did Trevor Senior ever score in warm up? None as he played in goal!!! What is concerning is his general attitude which leaves a lot to be desired.

How doy uo know what his general attitude is like? Do you know him personally?

People react in different ways, just because he isn't sat by the post crying his eyes out doesn't mean he doesn't care.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 24 Sep 2008 16:13

He's keeping up an act. He acts like a hardman, so he's not going to start bawling his eyes out. No-one knows how he felt inside, but I can guess it was the last thing he wanted to do and he's gutted. I shall continue to stick up for him until circumstances tell me otherwise.

Yorkshire Royal

by Yorkshire Royal » 24 Sep 2008 16:18

Terminal Boredom And how many did Trevor Senior ever score in warm up? None as he played in goal!!! What is concerning is his general attitude which leaves a lot to be desired.

Not sure of your point, but since I never saw Senior play I have no idea what you are on about anyway. Obviously you know Lita personally, having met him on many occasions, and can categorically state he has a bad attitude?

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 24 Sep 2008 18:15

papereyes
SCIAG
papereyes Or the club finally took a look at his overall goal scoring record and performances and worked out that Irish >> Lita.

Let's sign Robbie Keane!

:wink:

Right back at you.

Previously Unwritten Rule of Internet forums number 27: When a user adds a wink onto the end of their post, they are joking.

chandog

by chandog » 24 Sep 2008 19:15

not necessarily they could be trying to indicate that they have got something in their eye
or that they have only got one eye

so i believe you are the retard here

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 24 Sep 2008 19:27

I have two eyes and was not indicating that.

You seem to have missed the wink off the end of your post... wait a minute :wink:

195 posts