RUMOUR - Robert Beric

674 posts
From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

Re: RUMOUR - Robert Beric

by From Despair To Where? » 06 Jul 2015 11:26

All pretty positive talk but I do hope they know what they're getting themselves into.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 06 Jul 2015 11:28

Sutekh
Royalwaster RE. Sutekh- see http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -year.html for the list

Thanks, not sure how much to trust that though seeing as apparently players in England's divisions 3 and 4 must be earning less than the £130 per week average being paid in 34th placed Nigeria... it's no wonder HRK wouldn't consider a drop down to play for Wigan :lol:

It's a sample of 33 top flight leagues around the world with the Championship added to show how absolutely bonkers the wages are in England. If you look at the average annual income figure on the right, it kind of shows how unsustainable the wages are in the Championship.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 06 Jul 2015 11:46

Interesting, I wonder if they have their eyes on the old greyhound stadium as a car park while building this arena ?

Good that they are starting to make their plans public and if they back up words with action we could be in for a so exciting times.

Imagine spending Saturday afternoon watching us knock 3 past Arsenal then strolling over to watch Bruce Springsteen play in the Gylfi Arena.....

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 06 Jul 2015 11:50

Nameless Interesting, I wonder if they have their eyes on the old greyhound stadium as a car park while building this arena ?

Good that they are starting to make their plans public and if they back up words with action we could be in for a so exciting times.

Imagine spending Saturday afternoon watching us knock 3 past Arsenal then strolling over to watch Bruce Springsteen play in the Gylfi Arena.....

Please, we knocked 5 past them as little as 3 years ago.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 06 Jul 2015 12:05

translated from http://www.xn--sterreich-z7a.at/sport/P ... /195167145 this morning at about 8am

Reading FC is trying to push the price for the striker.

All signs point to say goodbye. It is only a matter of time, will give up the Rapid striker releasing. Sporting director Andreas Müller: "We have time, the transfer period is until the end of August." The fact is that representatives of the English second division Been twice in Vienna. Until Sunday there was still no agreement.

If Rapid at 4.8 million euros already weak?
Rapid invite at least five million euro transfer fee for the striker (27 Bundesliga matches). Reading offered last week 3.5 million euros. A quotation which beat out Müller. That is why the British will start another attempt. Already today is drifting on the Rapid-office the next offer. It will not be as advertised at 5.4, but "only" at 4.8 million. Whether Rapid there is already weak?

Scorer Beric has already signed with Rapid
After all, the runner would have one year to Beric 3.8 million earned (300,000 euros gets even former club Sturm). Müller: "It does not help to keep a player who then sits in the cabin always hanging his head." Beric with Reading agree on the island can double his salary. That's why Rapid can not keep his striker.

25,000 euros per week
In Rapid Robert Beric earned around 600,000 euros per year. Reading lures him with a dream Gage on the island. The second division has the Slovenes 25,000 euros per week Fix-Gage, plus the points bonuses. No wonder that Beric the new Rapid-range (700,000 euros) rejects.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 06 Jul 2015 12:08

It looks like we really want this guy. If we are believing these reports
I did not expect this kind of spending from the royals this year at all.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 06 Jul 2015 12:12

Let's hope he doesn't sit in the cabin always hanging his head, here.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 06 Jul 2015 12:19

I like the references to "the island" sounds so mysterious.
id like to go there

its like lost, or bear grylls or something

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 06 Jul 2015 12:23

melonhead I like the references to "the island" sounds so mysterious.

T'island

It's where the owners live

Coppelled_Streets

by Coppelled_Streets » 06 Jul 2015 12:24

genome Where the fcuk am I going to park?

They have only requested PP on some of the car park, not all.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 06 Jul 2015 12:30

Coppelled_Streets

They have only requested PP on some of the car park, not all.

Or you could just get the train to Green Park station.

Does that article really suggest we're offering him 25,000 Euros (£18,000) a week?

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 06 Jul 2015 12:37

Nameless Interesting, I wonder if they have their eyes on the old greyhound stadium as a car park while building this arena ?

We could have done this at half-time against Arsenal a couple of years ago - 4-1 up, thinking the game was over, going to watch the Boss confident that the game was won.....etc....

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 06 Jul 2015 13:00

From reading the original German article it is suggested that we could double his salary from €600k to €1.2m per year - not that we will.

He has already turned down a new contract worth €700k from Rapid, so would suggest we can or have offered more (or at least made his agent aware we will pay more). Also suggests that his head has been turned and he is already "united with Reading".

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 06 Jul 2015 13:13

WoodleyRoyal translated from http://www.xn--sterreich-z7a.at/sport/P ... /195167145 this morning at about 8am

Reading FC is trying to push the price for the striker.

All signs point to say goodbye. It is only a matter of time, will give up the Rapid striker releasing. Sporting director Andreas Müller: "We have time, the transfer period is until the end of August." The fact is that representatives of the English second division Been twice in Vienna. Until Sunday there was still no agreement.

If Rapid at 4.8 million euros already weak?
Rapid invite at least five million euro transfer fee for the striker (27 Bundesliga matches). Reading offered last week 3.5 million euros. A quotation which beat out Müller. That is why the British will start another attempt. Already today is drifting on the Rapid-office the next offer. It will not be as advertised at 5.4, but "only" at 4.8 million. Whether Rapid there is already weak?

Scorer Beric has already signed with Rapid
After all, the runner would have one year to Beric 3.8 million earned (300,000 euros gets even former club Sturm). Müller: "It does not help to keep a player who then sits in the cabin always hanging his head." Beric with Reading agree on the island can double his salary. That's why Rapid can not keep his striker.

25,000 euros per week
In Rapid Robert Beric earned around 600,000 euros per year. Reading lures him with a dream Gage on the island. The second division has the Slovenes 25,000 euros per week Fix-Gage, plus the points bonuses. No wonder that Beric the new Rapid-range (700,000 euros) rejects.

That's a translation :shock: into which language? I'm going for Tamarian*

*Star Trek TNG fans should get that reference (see the episode Darmok)

dogzbollox

by dogzbollox » 06 Jul 2015 13:31

Sutekh

It'll be a huge conference "arena" with parking :lol:

It that happens perhaps they could also build this conference "arena" so that could also become a top place on the gig circuit which is something the Thames Valley is desperately without.

Talking my language now. ..

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 06 Jul 2015 13:46

Sutekh So, the Championship/Division 2 is the 8th highest paying football league in the world, obviously the Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A are above them but interested to know what the others would be?

I would also presume that the Championship/Division 2 is the highest paying non-top division in the world.

England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Russia top flights iirc

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 06 Jul 2015 14:04

WoodleyRoyal Reading lures him with a dream Gage on the island.

Sweet

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 06 Jul 2015 14:11

With the weakening euro is our position strengthening?

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 06 Jul 2015 14:11

tidus_mi2

Please, we knocked 5 past them as little as 3 years ago.

OK, 3 with a consolation goal for them...

Coppelled_Streets

by Coppelled_Streets » 06 Jul 2015 14:45

Latest reports in Austria saying we have returned with a €4.8m (£3.4m) bid for Berić and are willing to pay him £17.7k a week.

674 posts