Transfer Market Feed

urz13
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The following statement is false. The previous statement is true.

Re: Transfer Rumours

by urz13 » 23 May 2012 14:41

HoneyRoastHoax talkSPORTDrive ‏@talkSPORTDrive

@mikewade84 RT “@DarrenArsenal1: Reading talking to Arsenal over loans, and/or purchase of arsenal players”

Park, Chamakh, Afobe, Ramsey?

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 23 May 2012 14:49

Ramsey yes, Afobe dunno really, haven't heard of the other two.

Mike Hunt
Hob Nob Regular

by Mike Hunt » 23 May 2012 15:27

urz13

@mikewade84 RT “@DarrenArsenal1: Reading talking to Arsenal over loans, and/or purchase of arsenal players”

Crack has been consumed by this one.

Played 44 times in all competitions for Arsenal last season. Even when Wilshere comes back in and there may be no room for Ramsey, Wenger will not let him go out on loan.

urz13
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The following statement is false. The previous statement is true.

by urz13 » 23 May 2012 15:45

Mike Hunt
urz13

Crack has been consumed by this one.

Played 44 times in all competitions for Arsenal last season. Even when Wilshere comes back in and there may be no room for Ramsey, Wenger will not let him go out on loan.

Doesn't mean they won't also sign another CM. Those are the only players I thought of that might come here anyway.

Z175
Hob Nob Regular

by Z175 » 23 May 2012 15:59

Afobe surely...

Players plural...though.

My moneys on Frimpong. Suffered an injury at Wolves, needs another loan. Miyachi could be an option too. Of course both these got relegated last season!

I'm not too keen on loans in the PL - need to develop our own players. The drop to the Champ is so steep its worth it to get in class, and in 46 games you need more cover. But in the PL, if theyre not good enough to play with 10 better players than ours v the same opposition, the might not be what we need either.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 23 May 2012 16:16

Manuel Almunia is among seven players who have been told by Arsenal that they will be released when their contracts expire on 30 June.

The Spanish keeper, who played in the 2006 Champions League final against Barcelona, failed to make an appearance for the club during the 2011-12 season.

Almunia has played 175 times since joining from Celta Vigo in July 2004, keeping 70 clean sheets.

Would be great cover if Andersen or McCarthy were sold and the other loaned
but more likely to go to the continent. Great shot-stopper but confidence shot now

Defender Gavin Hoyte, 21, has also been released after one league appearance.

Z175
Hob Nob Regular

by Z175 » 23 May 2012 16:22

Hoyte might be a shout, but it says we are in talks with Arsenal. Why would we do this with released players?

(Possible - Holloways mouthing off about rules stating you have to "release" anyone whos not signed a new deal)

Libertine
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Connecticut...aka "The Fifth Ring of Hell" & Prediction League Champion 2015/2016

by Libertine » 23 May 2012 16:41

I'd take Afobe back on a season long loan in a heartbeat. If given a full season, without the injuries he suffered last year, I think he could be immense for us.

JamieY26

Transfer Rumours...

by JamieY26 » 28 May 2012 10:56

So its all a bit quiet and I'm fed up reading about TSI.

Iv heard on good authority that Michael Owen was seen looking around Crossfields School in Shinfield. I did a bit of fishing around and have also heard that he was Antons main target when he made funds available in Jan. Obviously is wasn't possible and they decided to go for Robert... Which im glad they did. However, now that we are up and Owen has been released, this could be back on... This was 2 weeks ago

Also, I realise im new so please feel free to tell me to oxf*rd off as much as you like :D

leww_rfc
Hob Nob Regular

by leww_rfc » 28 May 2012 11:01

^ in for all possible banter

pea
Hob Nob Regular

by pea » 28 May 2012 11:09

Not sure why that was merged with this thread and not that one> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=105860

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 28 May 2012 11:12

As said previously, i spoke with Afobe during the Crystal Palace game and he confirmed he would love to come back if "Mr Wenger lets me" but said he doesn't want to leave Arsenal permanently just yet

Friday's Legacy
Hob Nob Regular

Transfer Market Feed

by Friday's Legacy » 02 Jun 2012 19:13

If you haven't already, please feel free to take a look at http://www.transfermarketfeed.com

It's a new website and forum that is under ongoing development. We have brought in a number of journalists and aspiring journalists to write weekly blogs on:

Scandinavian Football
A blog written by the knowledgeable Morten Skaningsrud. He will be mainly writing about Norwegian football and Danish. He is the man in the know regarding transfers.

The European Football blog
This blog will be written by Siddharth Sharma covering different leagues across Europe.

Spanish Football Blog
A Spanish blog by the knowledgeable journalist Russ Vernon. He will bring you the latest transfer news and ongoings in La Liga

French Football
A blog written by Callum Gough regarding the latest news, transfers, stats and on goings in Ligue 1

The German Football Blog
The Bundesliga and everything Germany is covered by Adam Ghidouche

The Scandinavian Football blog currently has a thread dedicated to Björn Bergmann Sigurðarson. @Mortskaa is the author and a local journalist providing updates on the interest in him from the Premier League.

There is also an announcement planned for Tuesday, with a former Reading player who has agreed to come on board, and possibly a former Reading favourite as well...

Posters are asked to add a source to every rumour they post. This way we can prevent the forum turning into one of many unreliable sources of information - http://www.football-rumours.co.uk to name the obvious example.

If you like a bet, TMF has also teamed up with Oddschanger and BigBettingBlog - well worth keeping your eye on.

The owner of the website is a Reading fan, and has a number of reliable contacts. Some include players, former players and agents. You can follow him on Twitter as well - @Signings_TDD He is the man behind the Twitter account and now the website, and has kindly brought me in to add my two pennies worth occasionally.

Aside from the blogs and rumours forums, there is a General Football, Everthing Else, Feedback, Classifieds and Twitter Links forums.

There is also a part of the forum where you can leave feedback. Please let us know if you have any constructive criticism. It's early doors and the website is open to your ideas.

Cheers,
FL

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Transfer Market Feed

by Royal Rother » 02 Jun 2012 19:57

Excellent. Looks good, proof of the pudding to follow!!

TheWearing

by TheWearing » 02 Jun 2012 20:09

FL! Why have you not mentioned my premier league/Championship players in and out post?
Just to say it has taken over 3 hours to complete them!
Any feedback?

Coppell's Right Footed 11

by Coppell's Right Footed 11 » 02 Jun 2012 20:10

Impressive. Look forward to seeing the website in a few months time

Seems to release transfer news before sky most of the time. Broke news of Connolly coming in and Manset to China as well.

Will keep an eye out for its development

blueroyals
Hob Nob Regular

by blueroyals » 02 Jun 2012 20:29

Hi there Friday's Legacy, please read the PM I have sent you.

Coppell's Right Footed 11

by Coppell's Right Footed 11 » 07 Jun 2012 23:33

They just signed up Michael Duberry to write for their website! Look forward to reading a blog regarding his career etc.

Certainly going places.

DUBESSSS!!!

Friday's Legacy
Hob Nob Regular

by Friday's Legacy » 10 Jun 2012 20:52

Michael Duberry has joined the site this week and agreed to write a monthly blog. It's a fantastic addition to the site, and will offer an interesting insight from a professional footballer's perspective.

Royals rumour mill round-up here - http://www.transfermarketfeed.com/royal ... -t294.html

[Not all of these are rumours TransferMarketFeed are putting their name to. Most are what has recently been mentioned in the media, with one or two we have heard about as well. Thanks.]

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 10 Jun 2012 21:18

FL,

Is there any truth in the rumour that the club's moto is going to be changed to "Septimana proxima" ?