SPECULATION - Paddy Kenny?

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

Re: SPECULATION - Paddy Kenny?

by Thaumagurist* » 12 Jan 2009 13:52

Sun Tzu
Deathy
Thaumagurist* No thanks, I don't want that fat cheating kunt at our club.

He isn't fat. You can't surely call him a cheat either? Justify that? He handled outside the area. His momentum carried him. The ref was to blame for handing out a red card. But calling Kenny a cheat is ridiculas.

He's a very good keeper. Don't be so short sighted.

There was the incident with Convey as well - but agree that it would be daft to let his various indiscretions obscure his ability. Marcus has not always been an angel !

Kenny has certainly been known for carrying a little more round the middle than your average keeper.

And not just that, he pulled down Rougier when he was playing for Bury. Rougier had rounded the fat kunt and was about to score when his shirt was pulled by the fat kunt.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 12 Jan 2009 14:12

I would suggest that, unless Marcus' injury has a serious relapse in the next couple of weeks, a new goalkeeper is close to the bottom of our transfer priorities this January!!

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 12 Jan 2009 14:57

Mr Angry I would suggest that, unless Marcus' injury has a serious relapse in the next couple of weeks, a new goalkeeper is close to the bottom of our transfer priorities this January!!

Hahnemann needs to also sign a new contract, of which he is currently not doing because he wants 2 years, not the 1 year we're offering.

Sun Tzu
Hob Nob Regular

by Sun Tzu » 12 Jan 2009 15:01

I thought we hadn't even offered him anything yet....

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 13 Jan 2009 23:20

Sun Tzu I thought we hadn't even offered him anything yet....

Jay's making assumptions based on nothing as far as I can tell. We may be discussing things informally behind the scenes with him, but our contract renewal policy for players we aren't desperate to tie down for a lengthy period has typically been we won't think about it until at least mid Feb, probably March.