Carlos Vela

chandog

Re: Carlos Vela

by chandog » 25 Sep 2009 11:47

Plymouth_Royal Vela is way too good for us and this league. If he goes on loan anywhere it's in the Prem to a good team.

Oh and he's mexican with a Spanish passport, which he gained playing on loan for salamanca and osasuna.

'greed

although im not sure wenger would even want to loan him to someone in the prem either unless he can block vela playing against arsenal.

Adz1871

by Adz1871 » 25 Sep 2009 22:17

chandog
Plymouth_Royal Vela is way too good for us and this league. If he goes on loan anywhere it's in the Prem to a good team.

Oh and he's mexican with a Spanish passport, which he gained playing on loan for salamanca and osasuna.

'greed

although im not sure wenger would even want to loan him to someone in the prem either unless he can block vela playing against arsenal.

Haven't the Premier League already made a rule that premier league players loaned out to other premier league teams aren't allowed to play against their original clubs? After the Lua Lua situation?

The Prisoner
Hob Nob Regular

by The Prisoner » 27 Sep 2009 23:55

I did mean on loan in my original post. Chances of him signing permanently slightly less than my Danni Minogue/chocolate gateau dream coming true.