Gunnar gone next?

I was there at Elm Park

Re: Gunnar gone next?

by I was there at Elm Park » 14 Oct 2009 17:09

Terminal Boardom
Sun Tzu If we have to employ two senior pros to look after one youngster I'd be worried about the moral fibre of the youngster !

Which two pros are on the payroll to look after each of the other kids ?

Think about the nationality aspect. Young kid long way from home. Is this why Marek has hardly pulled up ay trees? One of the reasons Seol left was to be nearer to the Korean community in SW London.

Good point about Marek and that's why signing the much maligned Rasiak might help. I know some clever clogs on here will point out there from different countries but there both have similar cultures, histories and languages. To put into perspective, who do you think he'll have more in common with Rasiak or Kebe, Hunt, etc.?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 14 Oct 2009 17:15

I was there at Elm Park
Terminal Boardom
Sun Tzu If we have to employ two senior pros to look after one youngster I'd be worried about the moral fibre of the youngster !

Which two pros are on the payroll to look after each of the other kids ?

Think about the nationality aspect. Young kid long way from home. Is this why Marek has hardly pulled up ay trees? One of the reasons Seol left was to be nearer to the Korean community in SW London.

Good point about Marek and that's why signing the much maligned Rasiak might help. I know some clever clogs on here will point out there from different countries but there both have similar cultures, histories and languages. To put into perspective, who do you think he'll have more in common with Rasiak or Kebe, Hunt, etc.?

I'd guess he has most in common with Lita tbh...

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 14 Oct 2009 18:17

Terminal Boardom
Royal Lady I've wondered whether Bryn was kept on because of Gylffi - esp with Ivar sidelined for a long time - I wonder if the pair of them are Gylffi's mentors and all that jazz.

I thought this at the time. The fact that I have agreed with something RL has come out with is very worrying. I am going back to my airfix kits!

OI!!!! We agree on Rodgers. We've agreed on LOADS of stuff. :evil:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 14 Oct 2009 18:32

Royal Lady
Terminal Boardom
Royal Lady I've wondered whether Bryn was kept on because of Gylffi - esp with Ivar sidelined for a long time - I wonder if the pair of them are Gylffi's mentors and all that jazz.

I thought this at the time. The fact that I have agreed with something RL has come out with is very worrying. I am going back to my airfix kits!

It's much worse than you thought TB! :shock:

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 14 Oct 2009 22:13

Ian Royal
Royal Lady
Terminal Boardom The fact that I have agreed with something RL has come out with is very worrying. I am going back to my airfix kits!

It's much worse than you thought TB! :shock:

I think I need a lie down, or therapy, or some hard drugs!

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 15 Oct 2009 09:07

^^^ I agree! :wink: