Gylfi Sigurdsson

1194 posts
maffff
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Gylfi Sigurdsson

by maffff » 06 Feb 2013 12:33

Why spend money for the sake of it? If there's an opportunity that's too good to turn down...

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 06 Feb 2013 13:21

If we had cash available, seeing as how an CAM is what we need and so obviously tried to get, why not try the deal prior to deadline day and have another target or two lined up if it fell through?

Seems a bit odd to be fooling around in the last seconds if the bid was so important and record breaking.

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 06 Feb 2013 13:22

Rogic, Ince?

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 06 Feb 2013 13:48

ZacNaloen Rogic, Ince?

Maybe I misread the window. It was my understanding that Gylfi was our last attempt at securing a CAM. Are you suggesting Rogic was our first choice and Ince and Gylfi were backup?

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 06 Feb 2013 13:50

Gylfi wasn't available until the last week of the window.

First choice was Rogic, as he seemed most likely having nearly joined us a year ago. Second choice was Ince. Gylfi was a shot in the dark that would have come off if the chain hadn't collapsed.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 06 Feb 2013 13:55

I like it when I end up talking to the same person on two different threads. It's like we have to pretend the other conversation isn't happening.

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict

by ZacNaloen » 06 Feb 2013 13:57

What goes on in CC stays in CC

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 06 Feb 2013 14:17

Extended-Phenotype I like it when I end up talking to the same person on two different threads. It's like we have to pretend the other conversation isn't happening.

I get this with brendy. In fact I think everyone does, he's everywhere.

I was once simultaneously calling brendy a total cock-end on the Team board (and getting it back with interest) whilst basically sucking him off on AE.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 06 Feb 2013 14:21

cmonurz
Extended-Phenotype I like it when I end up talking to the same person on two different threads. It's like we have to pretend the other conversation isn't happening.

I was once simultaneously calling brendy a total cock-end on the Team board (and getting it back with interest) whilst basically sucking him off on AE.

:lol: Aye, had that with brenders.

Actually, I think you and me would seem fairly amiable if it weren't for Chump Central.

P.S - the fake PM thing really was meant to defuse the bomb.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 06 Feb 2013 14:57

cmonurz

which is lucky, since i enjoy being verbally abused with dirty talk while im being sucked off

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 06 Feb 2013 15:52

Extended-Phenotype
ZacNaloen Rogic, Ince?

Maybe I misread the window. It was my understanding that Gylfi was our last attempt at securing a CAM. Are you suggesting Rogic was our first choice and Ince and Gylfi were backup?

We went for Ince, we went for Aspas. How many plan B's do we need before we stop? Especially when the player personality is important too.

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 06 Feb 2013 16:00

maffff
Extended-Phenotype
ZacNaloen Rogic, Ince?

We went for Ince, we went for Aspas. How many plan B's do we need before we stop? Especially when the player personality is important too.

We went for Ince, we went for Aspas, we went for Gylfi. We went for that African winger whose name I still can't remember. We went for Zaha (apparently). How many plan B's before someone asks "who the fcuk wrote this plan?"

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 06 Feb 2013 16:09

what a ridiculous post

RFC are now simultaneously being berated for having no pln B, and for having too many

:| :| :|

The Royal

by The Royal » 06 Feb 2013 17:01

Can we stop this thread now? He never was and never will be returning to reading. From reading to Swansea then to Tottenham , why then go back 100 steps???

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 06 Feb 2013 17:09

The Royal Can we stop this thread now? He never was and never will be returning to reading. From reading to Swansea then to Tottenham , why then go back 100 steps???

Shut up you jeb.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 06 Feb 2013 17:13

The Royal Can we stop this thread now? He never was and never will be returning to reading. From reading to Swansea then to Tottenham , why then go back 100 steps???

Clearly you have no idea what you're on about. Bore off.

(p.s. you missed out Hoffenheim)

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 06 Feb 2013 17:15

Extended-Phenotype If we had cash available, seeing as how an CAM is what we need and so obviously tried to get, why not try the deal prior to deadline day and have another target or two lined up if it fell through?

Seems a bit odd to be fooling around in the last seconds if the bid was so important and record breaking.

Because it was looking good but dependent on a spurs signing. It's not rocket science.
melonhead what a ridiculous post

RFC are now simultaneously being berated for having no pln B, and for having too many

:| :| :|

Why don't we have more ambition!!!!

Why do we have too much ambition!!!!

:roll:

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 06 Feb 2013 17:18

Ian Royal
Extended-Phenotype If we had cash available, seeing as how an CAM is what we need and so obviously tried to get, why not try the deal prior to deadline day and have another target or two lined up if it fell through?

Because it was looking good but dependent on a spurs signing. It's not rocket science.

:arrow: Rocket Science

The Royal

by The Royal » 06 Feb 2013 17:30

maffff

Clearly you have no idea what you're on about. Bore off.

(p.s. you missed out Hoffenheim)

I have no idea??? If you seriously believe he would have come back to a team fighting relegation, when he could have a pick of clubs, then I feel sorry for you, deeply

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 06 Feb 2013 17:34

The Royal I have no idea??? If you seriously believe he would have come back to a team fighting relegation, when he could have a pick of clubs, then I feel sorry for you, deeply

I don't only believe it, dahling :D

1194 posts