RUMOUR - Roman Kienast

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Striker

by Archie's penalty » 06 Jul 2008 23:34

Alan Partridge Actually Alan Bennett was probably worse than Kebe, or maybe Fae? Actually take a list of Reading's signings in the last 2 and a half years and just pick anyone you want.

You are so boring.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 06 Jul 2008 23:35

Archie's penalty
Alan Partridge Actually Alan Bennett was probably worse than Kebe, or maybe Fae? Actually take a list of Reading's signings in the last 2 and a half years and just pick anyone you want.

You are so boring.

See you at Barnsley

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 07 Jul 2008 00:35

Alan Partridge
Archie's penalty

You are so boring.

See you at Barnsley

Think I might be there actually. It's just across the pennines from me :)

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 07 Jul 2008 09:46

bikey, matejovski,rosenior, cisse, duberry,
:roll:

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 07 Jul 2008 09:57

brendywendy

bikey, matejovski,rosenior, cisse, duberry,

I feel this debate is going to go on and on.

That is unless we romp the division :wink:

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 07 Jul 2008 10:03

Thank goodness it's less than a month before they actually start playing and we've got something other than rumour and speculation to discuss.

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 07 Jul 2008 10:16

Sarah Star Thank goodness it's less than a month before they actually start playing and we've got something other than rumour and speculation to discuss.

But you must admit it is interesting!

Streets

by Streets » 07 Jul 2008 10:18

rg6royal
Sarah Star Thank goodness it's less than a month before they actually start playing and we've got something other than rumour and speculation to discuss.

But you must admit it is interesting!

:|

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 07 Jul 2008 10:21

i think youve mistakenly put the word interesting, instead of annoying

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 07 Jul 2008 10:27

brendywendy i think youve mistakenly put the word interesting, instead of annoying

Or maybe mind-numbing?

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Alan Partridge » 07 Jul 2008 10:30

LOLz at fans who don't enjoy transfer speculation, the best bit! apart from we never sign anyone of any note, but the hope remains!

You lot are all turning into Coppell!! :P

Although tbf HNA & RFC is a bit mind numbing at the moment, the two 'hot topics' on the main site and team board are 'see the players doodles' and 'Waitrose are our new sponsors' as if anyone remotely cares. And the two burning issues on AE are 'broken windscreen advice' and 'what do you call your remote control'

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 07 Jul 2008 10:39

Alan Partridge LOLz at fans who don't enjoy transfer speculation, the best bit! apart from we never sign anyone of any note, but the hope remains!

Although tbf HNA & RFC is a bit mind numbing at the moment, the two 'hot topics' on the main site and team board are 'see the players doodles' and 'Waitrose are our new sponsors' as if anyone remotely cares. And the two burning issues on AE are 'broken windscreen advice' and 'what do you call your remote control'

Lol!

Was nice to see the Chronicle vid of the boys back in training. Makes me want the season to start now!

Fezza

by Fezza » 07 Jul 2008 10:59

Archie's penalty
Alan Partridge LOLz at fans who don't enjoy transfer speculation, the best bit! apart from we never sign anyone of any note, but the hope remains!

Lol!

Was nice to see the Chronicle vid of the boys back in training. Makes me want the season to start now!

Before they all leave?

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 07 Jul 2008 11:37

Fezza
Archie's penalty

Lol!

Before they all leave?

stuart sweden

Re: RUMOUR - Roman Kienast

by stuart sweden » 10 Jul 2008 05:25

He is poo. Buy Nannskog

Madstad to Nadderud

by Madstad to Nadderud » 15 Jul 2008 18:45

I spoke with a friend in Norway who is very close friends with one of the Ham Kam players in order to get any info on whether Roman Kienast is a definite possibility for Reading, and my friend has informed me that his friend at Ham Kam has heard nothing about Kienast going to Reading and seemed very surprised by this rumour.

By the way...hands off Nannskog as I want to see him play for the blues of Norway in the UEFA cup this season. Reading should have made a move for him a couple of seasons ago because he is a great goal scorer.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 15 Jul 2008 18:59

Alan Partridge
Ideal
winchester_royal He can't be that bad.....I know our scouting system aint the best but if we are actually considering bidding for him then there must be some quality in there.

Say what you want. 12 matches played so far in the league this season - return of zero goals afaik. (Couldn't find him on any of the lists of goalscorers...)
I've actually seen this guy play, from the away end, and I have to say he is absolute urinal cake.
Can't pass
Can't shoot
"You call that a first touch?"
Appears to have serious emotional and aggression control problems (Re: Racial abuse and subsequent suspension)

The only thing he has going for him is physical presence. I'll admit he can jump and head the ball fairly well, but other than that he has nothing going for him.

If you have a guy on the pitch who can't pass, can't receive the ball, and can't shoot - what is the point? What are you going to use him for?

He'll be the biggest failure in the transfer market yet. I just can't find words to explain how disappointed I will be if we actually go and pay money for this guy.

1) ALOL

2) are you describing Kienast or Hunt?

3) Jimmy Kebe?

LOL :lol:

Madstad to Nadderud

by Madstad to Nadderud » 17 Jul 2008 21:49

Fear not Reading fans because Roman Kienast will be signing for Norwegain team Viking. I read this in the Norwegian press this morning and there was no mention of Reading having any interest in this player - unless of course Reading make a last ditch attempt to sign him!!!

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Alan Partridge » 17 Jul 2008 23:03

IF there was any interest whatsoever, then it is likely to be sparked up again with Kitson leaving. He sounds a similar sort of build and player, although the biggest question is 'is he good enough for us?'

Trev

by Trev » 17 Jul 2008 23:49

So we are not getting the Scandanavian version of Kebe?

*crys in disappointment*