Football Rumours Shoite thread

1031 posts
USA_Loyal_Royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Football Rumours Shoite thread

by USA_Loyal_Royal » 10 Aug 2014 16:34

Tommio 10 Aug 2014 12:46:55
Reading are trying to bring Wilfred Zaha to the club in a £3.5m deal. He'll be the big summer signing, with lower fee/free's around him.

genuine lol @ this. no way in hell will we be able to sign zaha especially not for 3.5m :lol:

although i would love it to happen.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 10 Aug 2014 17:06

FYI Tommio, the football rumours site is for children and losers to make stuff up.

Tommio

by Tommio » 10 Aug 2014 17:22

Ian Royal FYI Tommio, the football rumours site is for children and losers to make stuff up.

I'm insulted that you think I didn't know that ahaha

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 10 Aug 2014 17:52

Quoting it that threw me.

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 10 Aug 2014 18:02

USA_Loyal_Royal
Reading are trying to bring Wilfred Zaha to the club in a £3.5m deal. He'll be the big summer signing, with lower fee/free's around him.

genuine lol @ this. no way in hell will we be able to sign zaha especially not for 3.5m :lol:

That person has since come back and said he meant Powell, which is a wee bit more likely. I'd love him here.

Tommio

by Tommio » 10 Aug 2014 18:27

SPARTA
USA_Loyal_Royal

That person has since come back and said he meant Powell, which is a wee bit more likely. I'd love him here.

Although it's still bullsiht I'd love either one of them at the club

USA_Loyal_Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by USA_Loyal_Royal » 10 Aug 2014 20:06

powell here would be brilliant, still extremely unlikely.

Lacoste

by Lacoste » 10 Aug 2014 20:53

Wasn't there a rumour on here recently that we were after a UTD player?

I know its bollox and would be a coincidence

Tommio

by Tommio » 10 Aug 2014 20:57

Lacoste Wasn't there a rumour on here recently that we were after a UTD player?

I know its bollox and would be a coincidence

I think there was, could be reliable tbh, the same guy also said we are after dean Hammond. You never know...

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 10 Aug 2014 21:06

I remember being told that brian and Nicky were in a car on the way to sign him way back when but Anton phoned telling them to turn round come back home as he'd cancelled the deal saying the money wasn't available. I believe I have written this here before iirc.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 12 Aug 2014 11:05

Few new ones up:

Anton Ferdinand should be confirmed today.

Reading are in talks with Leicester over Dean Hammond. Leicester only have four central midfielders and are willing to let him move on if they bring in one or two more players. Pearson wants Esteban Cambiasso, if that move gets sorted then we might see some progress around Hammond.

The Reading board have sanctioned moves for two further additions to the squad. Adkins is looking to focus on the development of academy players in the longer term, so expect seasoned pros or players on loan over the next season or two.

Adkins has spoken to Manchester about taking Reece James on loan for the season, he has also enquired about a permanent move for Tyler Blackett who Van Gaal is happy to let move on. Adkins is also looking at Enda Stevens from Aston Villa.

Reading were one of the teams rebuffed with enquiries about James Wilson, they were looking to add him to their strikeforce until January. Adkins is in the market for another out and out striker.

Liverpool have enquired about Alex McCarthy and despite the clubs recent takeover it is still likely he will leave before September, for between £3-4m.

Reading have made a £200,000 bid for Dale Jennings from Barnsley.

Jed Wallace, the Reading born Portsmouth midfielder, aged 20, is thought to be close to joining Reading. Very highly rated.

Hope Akpan is wanted by Crawley (loan) and has been the subject of an enquiry from Sheffield United and Leyton Orient.

Ed is there any truth in the reports of us bieng (sic) in for hogan ephraim?

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 12 Aug 2014 11:38

maffff Few new ones up:

Anton Ferdinand should be confirmed today.

Reading are in talks with Leicester over Dean Hammond. Leicester only have four central midfielders and are willing to let him move on if they bring in one or two more players. Pearson wants Esteban Cambiasso, if that move gets sorted then we might see some progress around Hammond.

The Reading board have sanctioned moves for two further additions to the squad. Adkins is looking to focus on the development of academy players in the longer term, so expect seasoned pros or players on loan over the next season or two.

Adkins has spoken to Manchester about taking Reece James on loan for the season, he has also enquired about a permanent move for Tyler Blackett who Van Gaal is happy to let move on. Adkins is also looking at Enda Stevens from Aston Villa.

Reading were one of the teams rebuffed with enquiries about James Wilson, they were looking to add him to their strikeforce until January. Adkins is in the market for another out and out striker.

Liverpool have enquired about Alex McCarthy and despite the clubs recent takeover it is still likely he will leave before September, for between £3-4m.

Reading have made a £200,000 bid for Dale Jennings from Barnsley.

Jed Wallace, the Reading born Portsmouth midfielder, aged 20, is thought to be close to joining Reading. Very highly rated.

Hope Akpan is wanted by Crawley (loan) and has been the subject of an enquiry from Sheffield United and Leyton Orient.

Ed is there any truth in the reports of us bieng (sic) in for hogan ephraim?

These all look surprisingly quite sensible ...

Royal Rads

by Royal Rads » 12 Aug 2014 12:04

If the Dale Jennings one came true I'd be chuffed with that, looked fantastic for Barnsley last season when I saw him I'd reckon we'd have to pay a lot more than 200,000 for him though.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 12 Aug 2014 12:30

Didn't Barnsley send him out on loan last season? Doesn't indicate they thought he was that brill tbf.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 12 Aug 2014 12:32

I wanted him here when he was at Tranmere (and Powell at Crewe) - spoke to Steve Shorey about them about both before they really got hyped and the club had extensively monitored and enquired about both but couldn't afford either, despite them being available for a lot less than United / Bayern paid....

Barnsley brought him for more than 200k? Bit of a liability though looking at his red card record?

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 12 Aug 2014 14:34

Norfolk Royal Didn't Barnsley send him out on loan last season? Doesn't indicate they thought he was that brill tbf.

Only for a month, and it led to the Barnsley manager getting sacked.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 12 Aug 2014 14:44

The McCarthy one would equally explain why Feds was chosen over him on Saturday....

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 12 Aug 2014 15:01

Royal Lady The McCarthy one would equally explain why Feds was chosen over him on Saturday....

Federici was chosen ahead of McCarthy because of his ability to play the ball out from defence effectively

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 12 Aug 2014 15:21

Why didn't he play Feds to do that more often last season then? :|

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 12 Aug 2014 15:48

I still can't see McCarthy, Feds and Andersen all being here come 01 Sep.

Liverpool have just sold Reina, will need someone to push Mignolet - can't see that being Jonse. Rodgers clearly an admirer. Surely it'll happen?

Or they'll wait until January and sign Forster :lol:

1031 posts