stockdale

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

stockdale

by Gus the teenage cow » 22 Jul 2014 12:23

Insiders have informed me that mccarthy will be sold to southampton by end of month and we'll sign fulham's stockdale as a replacement to compete with fed - my sources are reliable, solid, sworn to secrecy and will not be revealed no matter how hard you press - I reveal this information only to prove to you that I have contacts in the club that actually are privvy to real information rather than the fantasy world of newspaper gossip columns and idle speculation in internet cesspits that frame your days - my validation will be at end of month when this double deal takes place (if it doesn't however occur then it doesn't mean my information wasn't solid as hitches often prevent deals from being finalised)

PistolPete
Hob Nob Regular

Re: stockdale

by PistolPete » 22 Jul 2014 12:28

If this happened it would put us in exactly the same situation, 2 top goalkeepers for one position. I imagine the wages would be similar.

IF Reading sold McCarthy to Southampton, and I can imagine that happening, I'd expect Federici to take over again and Andersen to be backup.

JakeTheRoyal

by JakeTheRoyal » 22 Jul 2014 12:32

Isn't he Fulham's first team keeper now Stekelenburg is leaving ? And the fact you had to reassure yourself in your own posts makes me quite sceptical about your ITKness

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 22 Jul 2014 12:58

JakeTheRoyal Isn't he Fulham's first team keeper now Stekelenburg is leaving ? And the fact you had to reassure yourself in your own posts makes me quite sceptical about your ITKness

Hold on a second there pal - I have a reputation on this site to protect built up over many years - do you think I'd just throw that away by publishing some spurious nonsense albeit articulate post? No, I wouldn't - take the info as gold and be thankful for it or I may not shower this forum with my nuggets again

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 22 Jul 2014 13:00

Gus the teenage cow I have a reputation on this site to protect built up over many years

Lol, aren't you the Irish idiot who didn't understand how the internet worked.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 22 Jul 2014 13:02

Gus has a terrible track record and is just taking advantage of having been quiet for a couple of years to try to wum a few newbies.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 22 Jul 2014 13:04

Gus the teenage cow
JakeTheRoyal Isn't he Fulham's first team keeper now Stekelenburg is leaving ? And the fact you had to reassure yourself in your own posts makes me quite sceptical about your ITKness

I have a reputation on this site to protect built up over many years - do you think I'd just throw that away by publishing some spurious nonsense albeit articulate post? No, I wouldn't

On the contrary Gus, your reputation is cemented by publishing some spurious nonsense

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular

by Gus the teenage cow » 22 Jul 2014 13:07

can't wait for above begrudgers to come grovelling to me in the next couple of weeks

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 22 Jul 2014 13:16

Go and pull some more poses in your pants.

Major Monkey

by Major Monkey » 22 Jul 2014 13:31

Why don't u go away u big pus monkey. Go milk the teat

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 22 Jul 2014 13:32

lol

Martin41

by Martin41 » 22 Jul 2014 13:37

Yet another person who knows things. However another who also won't or can't say where the info came from!
Once again I ask, why???
Like the way he says if it does not happen, that does not mean I was wrong........

Agent Balti
Hob Nob Regular

by Agent Balti » 22 Jul 2014 14:30

Gus the teenage cow can't wait for above begrudgers to come grovelling to me in the next couple of weeks

Hi Dave!

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 22 Jul 2014 14:34

Martin41 Yet another person who knows things. However another who also won't or can't say where the info came from!
Once again I ask, why???

That's a stupid question.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 22 Jul 2014 15:34

Gus the teenage cow

Hold on a second there pal - I have a reputation on this site to protect built up over many years - do you think I'd just throw that away by publishing some spurious nonsense albeit articulate post? No, I wouldn't - take the info as gold and be thankful for it or I may not shower this forum with my nuggets again

:D

Hi Gus!

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 22 Jul 2014 16:19

I don't want to be showered with your nuggets or anything else thank you Gus, though I'm glad you're back.

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 22 Jul 2014 20:58

Gus the teenage cow Insiders have informed me that mccarthy will be sold to southampton by end of month and we'll sign fulham's stockdale as a replacement to compete with fed - my sources are reliable, solid, sworn to secrecy and will not be revealed no matter how hard you press - I reveal this information only to prove to you that I have contacts in the club that actually are privvy to real information rather than the fantasy world of newspaper gossip columns and idle speculation in internet cesspits that frame your days - my validation will be at end of month when this double deal takes place (if it doesn't however occur then it doesn't mean my information wasn't solid as hitches often prevent deals from being finalised)

You're a second-rate Dave-Royal, a try hard, an impostor of the only reliable source this forum knows. No be gone!

Chuckle Brother

by Chuckle Brother » 22 Jul 2014 21:01

Gus the teenage cow

Yes, very articulate. The last part of the opening sentence in this post is pure dynamite. The name in the thread title should also start with a capital letter.

2.8 lita injection

by 2.8 lita injection » 22 Jul 2014 21:27

Strange for Saints to put in a bid for Forster if they want McCarthy.

semtex1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The sneering condescension of the remain ultras.....

by semtex1871 » 22 Jul 2014 21:46

PieEater
Gus the teenage cow I have a reputation on this site to protect built up over many years

Lol, aren't you the Irish idiot who didn't understand how the internet worked.

Casual racism right there.....apologise please