SPECULATION - Alex Pearce to Liverpool

rob the royal
Hob Nob Regular

SPECULATION - Alex Pearce to Liverpool

by rob the royal » 12 May 2015 13:12

Karacan and Federici are supposedly off to Bournemouth or Watford... but surprisingly no speculation as to where Alex Pearce is going.

Could he be on his way to Liverpool to link up with Brendan...

Will be disappointed if so as the he definitely has the potential to be the next John Terry.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: SPECULATION - Alex Pearce to Liverpool

by Sutekh » 12 May 2015 13:16

Pearce to Liverpool :lol: well I suppose that'd fit in with the other dumpling signings that Rodgers regularly spaffs money on every year.

PeterReadingborn59

by PeterReadingborn59 » 12 May 2015 13:29

Agents working overtime to get publicity and increased offers, aka cake and Man City .

savage 4 england

by savage 4 england » 12 May 2015 14:09

Yeah he's off to Liverpool.

Karacan is also off to City to help fill the homegrown quota.

Coppelled_Streets

by Coppelled_Streets » 12 May 2015 14:19

rob the royal Karacan and Federici are supposedly off to Bournemouth or Watford... but surprisingly no speculation as to where Alex Pearce is going.

Will be disappointed if so as the he definitely has the potential to be the next John Terry.

LOL at Pearce going to the Premier League on the back of another disappointing season for the slowest flat-footed cart-horse in the Championship.

JonoGod1984

by JonoGod1984 » 12 May 2015 14:21

rob the royal Karacan and Federici are supposedly off to Bournemouth or Watford... but surprisingly no speculation as to where Alex Pearce is going.

Lol just lol

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 12 May 2015 14:22

Maybe HRK can drive him there.

Froomes

by Froomes » 12 May 2015 15:11

rob the royal he definitely has the potential to be the next John Terry.

Has he recently started shagging his team mates wives or slagging off opposing teams black players? as those are the only way Pearce will ever get close to being 'the next John Terry'.....

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 12 May 2015 15:17

Yes.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 12 May 2015 15:18

So can't we just ignore this thread since it's just a complete rehash of both the comments Bodgers made about Pearce when he was manager and the ridiculous rumour of Pearce to Liverpool when Bodgers was in his first season in charge.

This isn't happening, we know it's not happening but unlike the Gylfi thread, there's no humour in pretending it might happen.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 12 May 2015 15:57

I do wonder about these Karacan to Watford or Bournemouth rumours. seems a bit of a risk for a newly promoted team who will more than likely be fighting to stay up next season. He's coming off 2 seasons of injury hell and at his best, I wouldn't see him as an improvement on what they already have. The only thing going for it would be it being a free transfer

Pearce to Liverpool? Get the fcuk out of here. That boat sailed a long, long time ago, it's never going to happen

To be fair, losing either of them wouldn't be a massive disaster as IMO we have players of equal ability in their positions already. Were the rumour Hector and Williams, I'd be more concerned, although i do accept we need some experience at centre back that can handle playing more than twice a season.

Federici is the one I can see definitely going and is the one we would need to replace as a matter of urgency if he were to go.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 12 May 2015 16:50

From Despair To Where? I do wonder about these Karacan to Watford or Bournemouth rumours. seems a bit of a risk for a newly promoted team who will more than likely be fighting to stay up next season. He's coming off 2 seasons of injury hell and at his best, I wouldn't see him as an improvement on what they already have. The only thing going for it would be it being a free transfer

Pearce to Liverpool? Get the fcuk out of here. That boat sailed a long, long time ago, it's never going to happen

To be fair, losing either of them wouldn't be a massive disaster as IMO we have players of equal ability in their positions already. Were the rumour Hector and Williams, I'd be more concerned, although i do accept we need some experience at centre back that can handle playing more than twice a season.

Federici is the one I can see definitely going and is the one we would need to replace as a matter of urgency if he were to go.

Could be that Rodgers is adapting to the prospect of a relegation fight next season at Liverpool - Pearcy will fit in really well then!

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 12 May 2015 17:08

Woodley-RFC There is No Loyal in our Club ...now..... all I can say Feds,Pearce,Karacan...... if they what more Money... F-uck off to Watford or B,mouth or Liverpool..... They can go.... Simply as That

Incidentally wouldn't we be entitled to some compensation for Karacan, seeing as he came through our Academy and as we have offered him terms for a new deal, or is he too old now (isn't there a cut off age for that of around 23/24?)
Last edited by Sutekh on 12 May 2015 17:13, edited 1 time in total.

Handsome Man
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Practically Rock Paper Scissors Champion of the World

by Handsome Man » 12 May 2015 17:09

I hate it when old managers come back to their old clubs and take away their best players.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 12 May 2015 17:26

Handsome Man I hate it when old managers come back to their old clubs and take away their best players.

Not heard any rumours of anyone going for Hector.

harry
Hob Nob Regular

by harry » 12 May 2015 19:09

Handsome Man I hate it when old managers come back to their old clubs and take away their best players.

It worked pretty well for us under Coppell - Ingimarrson, Sidwell & Hunt had played for him before as had Owusu. And Sonko had played for Wally Downes. OK, there's always the exception - Paul Brooker

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 12 May 2015 20:51

Woodley-RFC There is No Loyal in our Club ...now..... all I can say Feds,Pearce,Karacan...... if they what more Money... F-uck off to Watford or B,mouth or Liverpool..... They can go.... Simply as That

Calm dahn Dive.

bobby m's syrup

by bobby m's syrup » 12 May 2015 20:56

This charade is becoming a little tedious. If you must impersonate a person of reduced ability, at least have the nous not to punctuate and to spell the odd 'hard' word wrongly.

Steve_Upper_West

by Steve_Upper_West » 13 May 2015 06:37

tidus_mi2

Not heard any rumours of anyone going for Hector.

:lol:

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by linkenholtroyal » 13 May 2015 09:47

I have heard that one of the three amigos has signed but reading are waiting to do there usual thing and announce 2 at once (ie hector taylor) before they are announced. Tbh I have not been told which one and I'm not sure who it would be they all have gd reasons to leave