by bigmike » 15 Jan 2009 11:29

Kaka has rejected Man city in favour of Reading :lol:

I Suspect its either Herman Hreidarsson or that Balde player from france

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Somethings about to happen...

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 15 Jan 2009 11:35

A certain sign.

Hreidarsson for sure. Still think it's an odd one. Surely not fast enough to play full back and not better than our current centre halves.

Coppell's not really into short term signings like this. I think it is a signal of Coppell's future.

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 15 Jan 2009 11:51

Matt de K Somethings about to happen...

I tom thumped. :|

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 15 Jan 2009 12:00

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe A certain sign.

Hreidarsson for sure. Still think it's an odd one. Surely not fast enough to play full back and not better than our current centre halves.

Coppell's not really into short term signings like this. I think it is a signal of Coppell's future.

It would be no different to the Duberry signing and Coppell isn't the sort of manager to lumber the club with players and then just bugger off.

It's definitely a sign that we will be announcing a signing or a departure in the next 24 hours or so.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 15 Jan 2009 12:08

Random hunch alert, I got a feeling S Hunt will go to Spurs. After they got turned down for Wigan's left sider yesterday they might take Hunt as a backup plan.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 15 Jan 2009 12:12

Alan Partridge Random hunch alert, I got a feeling S Hunt will go to Spurs. After they got turned down for Wigan's left sider yesterday they might take Hunt as a backup plan.

As posted by me on GF yesterday 8)

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 15 Jan 2009 12:21

Alan Partridge Random hunch alert, I got a feeling S Hunt will go to Spurs. After they got turned down for Wigan's left sider yesterday they might take Hunt as a backup plan.

Huge LOLz if he goes there though. But Harry would probably do well with him in all fairness.

But elsewhere, it'd be a matter of time before he got found out as a player with a huge heart, good engine but not much else.

Still, the thought of £5m for Hunt makes me hard. He just isn't worth it. Sell sell sell.

CMRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by CMRoyal » 15 Jan 2009 12:26

Grasping at straws here, but would/does the OS try to punt the transfer alert service at us when it's bad news? Maybe we have an in-coming lined up to be announced concurrently.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 15 Jan 2009 12:28

CMRoyal

Grasping at straws here, but would/does the OS try to punt the transfer alert service at us when it's bad news? Maybe we have an in-coming lined up to be announced concurrently.

Coz they make money out of sending the texts.

holsgrove breaks a leg

by holsgrove breaks a leg » 15 Jan 2009 12:29

hayden mullins

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 15 Jan 2009 12:33

CMRoyal

I'm sure they'd rather we heard their version than anyone else's.

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 15 Jan 2009 12:39

holsgrove breaks a leg hayden mullins

Yes please.

CMRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by CMRoyal » 15 Jan 2009 12:40

winchester_royal
CMRoyal

Coz they make money out of sending the texts.

Yeah, I know. I was trying not to be cynical. 8)

Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 15 Jan 2009 12:50

Stranded

It would be no different to the Duberry signing and Coppell isn't the sort of manager to lumber the club with players and then just bugger off.

It's definitely a sign that we will be announcing a signing or a departure in the next 24 hours or so.

Doobs wasn't a 6 month signing. Can't see Hreidarsson playing in the Prem for us. Maybe I'm reading far to much into this.

BTW since when has Palacios been a left winger? He's a Centre Mid/Right Back....

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 15 Jan 2009 12:58

Stranded

Doobs wasn't a 6 month signing. Can't see Hreidarsson playing in the Prem for us. Maybe I'm reading far to much into this.

BTW since when has Palacios been a left winger? He's a Centre Mid/Right Back....

I think you are, I doubt HH would move to us just for 6 months esp as he's unlikely to walk straight in to the team if he did move. It would be an 18month deal minimum.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 15 Jan 2009 13:04

Stranded I think you are, I doubt HH would move to us just for 6 months esp as he's unlikely to walk straight in to the team if he did move. It would be an 18month deal minimum.

HH has probably got that long in him as he's kept himself reasonably fit.

It's basically up to him though as he can either drop a league, go back to Iceland or retire.

I think coming to a settled club like Reading with a manager that gave him his chance in England is not much of a gamble for the guy.

Coppell's Right Footed 11

by Coppell's Right Footed 11 » 15 Jan 2009 13:10

Adams said yesterday that Hreidarsson won't be leaving in the transfer window.

Wigans Left Sider? they had a bid turned down for Wilson Palacios who is a central midfielder? unless they bid for Ryan Taylor?

Hayden Mullins is a good shout, not sure he is needed though.

Surman
Hreidarsson
Derbyshire
Mvuemba
Mullins
Boubacar Kebe
Balde,,

Take your pick

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 15 Jan 2009 13:12

Coppell's Right Footed 11 Adams said yesterday that Hreidarsson won't be leaving in the transfer window.

Wigans Left Sider? they had a bid turned down for Wilson Palacios who is a central midfielder? unless they bid for Ryan Taylor?

Hayden Mullins is a good shout, not sure he is needed though.

Surman
Hreidarsson
Derbyshire
Mvuemba
Mullins
Boubacar Kebe
Balde,,

Take your pick

Where do you get Derbyshire's name from ?!?