RUMOUR - Daniel Guzman

14 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Tinrib

RUMOUR - Daniel Guzman

by Tinrib » 04 Sep 2009 23:17

Translation courtesy of Google - Make of it what you will..

http://www.elporvenir.com.mx/notas.asp?nota_id=335555

Sports

'Good luck son'

By: Luis Alberto Madrigal, Friday, Septiembre of 04 of 2009

Daniel Guzman

They say that dreams do not have anything, and even more so when those dreams are within reach, and son Daniel Guzman, Tigers under-17 player, the desire to go to Europe is latent and want to get your ticket to the Old Continent.

These three goals that made the stem "Travieso" against Malaga served to grab the eyes of viewers in Europe, including the whole of Reading Football Club, a team that exists in English football since 1871.

Furthermore, this response was convened by the Under 17 to make the preseason in Cancun, where there premundial seek a ticket to Spain.

The cat of 17 years has the potential to migrate to a computer with more than 138 years of history.

And though his first step is to consolidate in the First Division in Mexico, his desire not to cross the Sea is losing relevance, so has the challenge of overcoming the goals made by his father in the league Aztec, and from Europe.

"I knew I was going to be people watching me and try to give my best and thankfully scored three goals and asked for my team in England.

It motivates me, I overcome my father's good sense, I overcome the story he did, "said Daniel Guzman son.

"He (her father) wants me to go and I want to go, I want to be a Mexican more in Europe.

He says, have overcome all the goals if I did, that's my challenge, "he added. Meanwhile across the chair, Daniel Guzman, the coach feline that it is morning and evening student serves as the father and the boy as his son, only advises you to fulfill your dreams, and break the enemy's networks for this.

And to learn the English club interested in his son, and an invitation to the Under 17, "Travieso" hopes that what struck him to continue and take more force in the World Youth Cup.

"Seems like it was good, had three goals and I reported it, and who approached the directors of Tigers who were, but hopefully more realistic and now that he was summoned to the U 17 and may remain on your computer to play the World Cup.

"Bring dreams very clear what he wants, just 17 years old and all teams have always done a lot of goals, the letter will be himself, and hopefully fulfill their dreams and goals is what to I'm interested, "said Guzman father.

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Daniel Guzman

by Deathy » 04 Sep 2009 23:27

Tinrib It motivates me, I overcome my father's good sense, I overcome the story he did, "said Daniel Guzman son.

Daniel son. :shock:

toppy
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by toppy » 05 Sep 2009 07:59

Deathy
Tinrib It motivates me, I overcome my father's good sense, I overcome the story he did, "said Daniel Guzman son.

Daniel son. :shock:

Daniel-San

San

San (さん?), sometimes pronounced han (はん?) in the Kyoto area, is the most common honorific and is a title of respect similar to "Mr.", "Miss", "Mrs.", or "Ms." However, in addition to being used with people's names, it is also employed in a variety of other ways.

San is used in combination with workplace nouns, such that a bookseller might be addressed or referred to as honya-san ("bookstore" + san), and a butcher as nikuya-san ("butcher shop" + san).

San is sometimes used with company names. For example, the offices or shop of a company called Kojima Denki might be referred to as "Kojima Denki-san" by another nearby company. This may be seen on the small maps often used in phone books and business cards in Japan, where the names of surrounding companies are written using san.

San can also be attached to the names of animals or even inanimate objects. For example, a pet rabbit might be called usagi-san, and fish used for cooking can be referred to as sakana-san. Both uses would be considered childish (akin to "Mr. Rabbit" in English) and would be avoided in formal speech.

Online, Japanese gamers often append a numeral 3 to another player's name to denote san (e.g. yoshimitsu3 conveys yoshimitsu-san), since the number three in Japanese is pronounced "san".

tlcs

by tlcs » 05 Sep 2009 08:50

Toppy

Can you re-arrange the following two words for yourself

FECK SAD

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 05 Sep 2009 09:13

Tinrib
The cat of 17 years has the potential to migrate to a computer with more than 138 years of history.

That suggests to me that FM are lining him up to be included in their new game FM 2010 or something. Not sure FM has been going for 138 years though .... :D

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 05 Sep 2009 13:38

Royalwaster
Tinrib

That suggests to me that FM are lining him up to be included in their new game FM 2010 or something. Not sure FM has been going for 138 years though .... :D

I think what that original sentence is actually trying to say, before being hopelessly mangled by Google,is simply that the 17 year old has the possibility of moving to a team with 138 years of history.

Overall Reading seem to have shown some interest in him and his father would love his son to improve on what he did in the game when he was playing and would therefore be supportive of a move abroad.

Believe there was Mexican player also called Daniel Guzman, think he may have been in their squad in the 94 world cup?

Tigres are a club in Mexico who play in San Nicolás de los Garza in NE Mexico. Wiki gives their full name as Club Deportivo Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 05 Sep 2009 15:24

So basically we are looking to add a kid from mexico our academy and his family are cool with it, as is he. Apparently.

IMAMATEOFJOVSKY

by IMAMATEOFJOVSKY » 05 Sep 2009 15:53

Just make sure we dont do anything that could cause us to suffer a transfer embargo!...or could this be the Egomans master plan???? :D

toppy
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by toppy » 05 Sep 2009 17:25

tlcs Toppy

FECK SAD

:P

It Is What It Is

by It Is What It Is » 05 Sep 2009 18:29

tlcs Toppy

FECK SAD

Fc Skade?

07RFC

by 07RFC » 05 Sep 2009 20:58

tlcs Toppy

FECK SAD

Sack Fed?

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 06 Sep 2009 09:58

Feds cak

Archies Volley II

by Archies Volley II » 06 Sep 2009 10:04

Deck SAF (Sir Alex Ferguson)?

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 06 Sep 2009 18:55

ZacNaloen So basically we are looking to add a kid from mexico our academy and his family are cool with it, as is he. Apparently.

It could be Gael Kakuta over again.

14 posts   •   Page 1 of 1