FAO RFC Stewards that read this

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 14 Oct 2006 23:52

Can I just ask what possible input Frimmers has in all this. He wasn't at the game, he is not a Reading supporter. So could he please just "do one" this once and butt out of this discussion.

Compo's Hat
Hob Nob Regular

by Compo's Hat » 15 Oct 2006 01:20

Completely agree RL.

They're happy to go into the Reading fans but they're scared (or f**king useless) at stopping a few Chelsea fans running onto the pitch or jumping over the barrier into the east stand.

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 15 Oct 2006 01:23

Royal Lady Can I just ask what possible input Frimmers has in all this. He wasn't at the game, he is not a Reading supporter. So could he please just "do one" this once and butt out of this discussion.

He is drunk and on the wind up. Not how normal grown men in their 50's spend their saturday nights, but ho-hum

URZZ
Hob Nob Regular

by URZZ » 15 Oct 2006 01:34

Ascension I didn't realise Hinton was an RFC steward.

Your obsession with my surname is extremely hillarious. :lol:

Skin
Hob Nob Regular
Location: You are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge

Re: FAO RFC Stewards that read this

by Skin » 15 Oct 2006 02:48

frimleygreen_shotspur
Burnsey_Y25 You are all tossers. Can you not let people enjoy a game of football?

Jobsworth scum

hey asshole....try doing the job yourself.

fcuk off with your blinkered view. and i say that with reason.

THE STEWARDS WERE A DISGRACE TODAY, THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN @ FIRST HAND, BANNING ORDERS FOR STANDING?!! 10 on 1 at half time taking names and addresses throwing their weight around, so where were they at the end when fans were on the pitch or climbing over the barrier into the home end??? tossers were no-where because they don't know what to do when it really matters. C U N T S
Last edited by Skin on 15 Oct 2006 03:02, edited 1 time in total.

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 15 Oct 2006 02:56

The whole year inn
Royal Lady Can I just ask what possible input Frimmers has in all this. He wasn't at the game, he is not a Reading supporter. So could he please just "do one" this once and butt out of this discussion.

He is drunk and on the wind up. Not how normal grown men in their 50's spend their saturday nights, but ho-hum

Hes in his 50s???? Jeez with his dumb comments I thought he was about 5.... I guess that not everything matures with age eh?

Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

by Jerry St Clair » 15 Oct 2006 08:42

Sharpy winchester royal dragged out by scruff of neck today.

for what reason? taking pics, ok against regulations but all need to do is conviscate camera :twisted:

Taking pictures?

He should have been chucked out for being plastic then.

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 15 Oct 2006 09:03

Just maybe mr Winchester was taken out for more than taking pictures?

Would like to see his comments on here, get up ya lazy sod.

Mrs Butler
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Mrs Butler » 15 Oct 2006 09:30

He had a party last night, and his lap top doesnt work.. so don't think he will be able to comment for a while.

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 15 Oct 2006 10:08

well txt him and ask

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 15 Oct 2006 10:21

frimleygreen_shotspur
handbags_harris
frimleygreen_shotspur
handbags_harris Stewards...hardly a tango/yellow there worthy of the name today. Where were the stewards stopping the Chelsea scum on the pitch? Where were the stewards detaining the scum that went on the pitch? Just letting them back in the crowd? What's that all about?! Do your fcukin job, you're there to keep people in the frickin stands!! Fcukin bunch of useless kunts the lot of them.

try it yourself.i am sure you would sort it in a moment.

And aren't you the voice of fcukin reason tonight? If you're not going to detain people who do things wrong, why bother doing the fcukin job at all? Go suck your granddad's cock frimmers.

so..you are better than the guys that do the job?..or are you just a gobshite?...i think the latter rings more true.

So we're not allowed to criticise blatent incompetence without doing the job ourselves?!

Stewards always chicken out of the difficult/dangerous stuff and concentrate on the petty 'offences' that won't cause them any hassle. It's a bit like joing the police and just checking tax discs on cars!

If they're not prepared to do the job properly they shouldn't apply for it.

Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

by Jerry St Clair » 15 Oct 2006 11:48

I have a few questions for the Chief Steward:

1) How many Chelsea fans were arrested/ejected for persistent standing yesterday?

2) How many Chelsea fans had their names and addresses taken down for various offences yesterday ?

3) How many Reading fans were arrested/ejected for persistent standing yesterday?

4) How many Reading fans had their names and addresses taken down for various offences yesterday ?

5) How many Chelsea fans were arrested/ejected for going onto the pitch?
Last edited by Jerry St Clair on 15 Oct 2006 12:47, edited 1 time in total.

M4 Junction 11
Hob Nob Regular

by M4 Junction 11 » 15 Oct 2006 11:52

They're trying their best but clearly there are leasons that need to be learned before there is a serious incident. It would be a good touch for STAR to get involved here and check with the club what is planned.

Sharpy
Hob Nob Regular

by Sharpy » 15 Oct 2006 12:23

winchester told me this morning:

he was dragged out by collar for taking a photo. got to concourse, pegged it away from stewards and hid his camera and shirt. went and watched game in y19. fair play to him.

jobsworth oxf*rd

reading_fan
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by reading_fan » 15 Oct 2006 12:25

The one that got me was the Chelsea thug who managed to get into the stewards area (the bit between the two sets of railings) to have a go at the RFC fans. The stewards got hold of him, marched him down to the bottom of the stand and then released him back to his mate to leave via the concourse! Surely he should have been done for something? I can't believe they're going to try and get him afterwards via CCTV footage alone?

Ridiculous!

Sharpy
Hob Nob Regular

by Sharpy » 15 Oct 2006 12:32

reading_fan The one that got me was the Chelsea thug who managed to get into the stewards area (the bit between the two sets of railings) to have a go at the RFC fans. The stewards got hold of him, marched him down to the bottom of the stand and then released him back to his mate to leave via the concourse! Surely he should have been done for something? I can't believe they're going to try and get him afterwards via CCTV footage alone?

Ridiculous!

what did the reading fans do, were there any blokes there giving it some back or was it families?

reading_fan
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by reading_fan » 15 Oct 2006 12:41

A couple of guys tried to have a go at him but they got a line of tangos in between the two groups so nothing really happened from what I could see

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 15 Oct 2006 14:34

Jerry St Clair

for what reason? taking pics, ok against regulations but all need to do is conviscate camera :twisted:

Taking pictures?

Fuck off. :lol:

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 15 Oct 2006 14:47

The thread title makes the mistake of assuming that the stewards can read.

M4 Junction 11
Hob Nob Regular

by M4 Junction 11 » 15 Oct 2006 15:08

Winchester Royal
Jerry St Clair

Taking pictures?

Fuck off. :lol:

Taking pictures ... should have know better!! Lucky Mr Madejski didn't see you :wink: