Has anyone come up too you about yesterday?

15 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
bottom left hand corner

Has anyone come up too you about yesterday?

by bottom left hand corner » 15 Oct 2006 20:50

Today i had one of my friends talk to me and say oh my god hunt hes a disgrace! hes a dirty scum! how he got away with that i don't no.

Hes not even a chelsea fan.

Then i said well if you was there you might of seen what chelsea were like there cheating scums. Then he says well i would rather be a cheating scum than a dirty scum.

Has anyone come up to you?

meeky_no9

by meeky_no9 » 15 Oct 2006 20:54

Yep had it all today.
gets on my nerves it does.
he didnt do anythink wrong

Harold

Re: Has anyone come up too you about yesterday?

by Harold » 15 Oct 2006 20:56

bottom left hand corner Today i had one of my friends talk to me and say oh my god hunt hes a disgrace! hes a dirty scum! how he got away with that i don't no.

Then i said well if you was there you might of seen what chelsea were like there cheating scums. Then he says well i would rather be a cheating scum than a dirty scum.

I presumed you must like Chelsea seeing as you're a Rangers fan.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 15 Oct 2006 20:57

bottom left hand corner Today i had one of my friends talk to me and say oh my god hunt hes a disgrace! hes a dirty scum! how he got away with that i don't no.

That will teach you to have pratts for friends!

So this guy chooses to completely ignore video evidence and the views of numerous pundits and experts who have all stated Hunt's innocence?!

higher
Hob Nob Regular

by higher » 15 Oct 2006 20:58

Friend over the road who knows naff all about football said "your lot are in the sh*t now then."
The temptation was there to lay him out on the spot but he`s significantly bigger than me.

bottom left hand corner

by bottom left hand corner » 15 Oct 2006 21:01

Harold

I presumed you must like Chelsea seeing as you're a Rangers fan.

No i use it as a reading fc but ill change it for you

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 15 Oct 2006 21:08

I'm just waiting for all my Manchester United and Arsenal fans to buy me shed loads of drinks! (Of course that IS tongue in cheek, before the PC brigade and media put me on trial, find me guilty and sentence me, all in the same sentence)

Whilst it's no consolation to Cech and Cudicini, (and best of luck for a swift and full recovery gentlemen), I can't think of too many other teams fans who will be unduly concerned that Chelsea will be without 2 of their stars for a few games, (or in Cech's case probably some months), and why would they be?

1871 Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by 1871 Royal » 15 Oct 2006 21:25

I have had a few people come up to me, but i was with my mate and her brother, and as it was 3 against 1 they decided to back down. Lol. Was only plastic fans though,that had never been to a chelsea game before. They didnt even kno who there No.2 'keeper was until yesterday. :shock: :lol: :lol:

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 19 Oct 2006 12:50

higher Friend over the road who knows naff all about football said "your lot are in the sh*t now then."
The temptation was there to lay him out on the spot but he`s significantly bigger than me.

Yea my gran saw it on the news and said "Reading are in trouble arent they?"

I let her off because I was more suprised that she'd heard in the first place given that AFAIK she's not heard anything about us this season!

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 19 Oct 2006 12:54

Only a chelsea fan, i got him to admit that there was nothing in it and he should stop listening to sensationalist idiots.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 19 Oct 2006 12:57

I've had to defend Hunt on a non footballing messageboards I visit stating a few facts to those suggesting there may have been some history between the two players :roll:

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 19 Oct 2006 13:07

Overheard in the canteen at work yesterday: "Hunt kicked him in the head"

:roll:

DelBoyRodders
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by DelBoyRodders » 19 Oct 2006 13:13

wiggso

by wiggso » 19 Oct 2006 13:23

Yeah getting it all the time, im living in france for my sins and the media out here is completely and utterly behind chelsea, objective reporting isnt one of France's fortés!!

dobcheck

by dobcheck » 19 Oct 2006 13:43

I work with Man Utd, Arsenal, Bolton, Villa, pompey, Bristol City and a couple of Chelsea fans and to a man they have all said that the hunt incident was a complete accident and i am yet to hear different but tomorrow is friday night and there will probably be plenty of chelsea boneheads out and about in town.

15 posts   •   Page 1 of 1