You're Not Signing Any More!

Skin
Hob Nob Regular
Location: You are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge

by Skin » 14 Nov 2006 20:54

some people actually think he might have a point somewhere in all that so drop the 'we' crap

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 15 Nov 2006 08:29

Agreed with FDTW? I do all the things we're not allowed to do at football (except have a pint in my seat, there's a proper campaign Andy) but as I do them at an appropriate time of excitement stewards don't give me gip.

As others have said, this campaign is gettign very boring now

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 15 Nov 2006 13:03

Thats only because the short sightedness of the FLA means they're not willing to address what many people see as an issue.

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 17 Nov 2006 20:08

The main obstacle is the refusal of the government and the FLA to have a proper debate on this which involves all the relevant parties, including supporters.

However, The Lib Dem MP for Portsmouth South - Mike Hancock, has issued an Early Day Motion in support of Safe Standing. This says :
EDM101 Standing Areas At Football Grounds
''That this House urges the Government to re-examine the case for introducing small, limited sections of safe standing areas at football grounds; further urges the Government to recognise that there is widespread support for such areas, and that improvements in stadium design and technology mean that with rigorous safety specifications standing areas could be safely re-introduced; and calls on the Minister concerned to convene a meeting of representatives of the police, supporters, Premier League clubs and the Football Licensing Authority to find a way forward.''

Anyone who cares about this should contact their MP asking for their support and signature in favour of this EDM, numbered 101. Contact your MP by writing to him / her at the following address:

The House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: You're Not Signing Any More!

by The whole year inn » 18 Nov 2006 01:14

bigmike
Andy M SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...

I have taken the time to sumarise your post :lol:

Very constructive.

How about 'taking the time' to work on your spelling?