I am now officially bored of watching Leroy Lita

269 posts
SWLR
Hob Nob Regular

by SWLR » 06 Feb 2007 23:00

Matt de K So what was his goal like then??

A typical goal poachers - cross from left, Nugent went for it and missed his header, Lita 2 yards behind saw it late, adjusted position and directed into bottom corner from 10 yards with little power but enough to strand the keeper.

Lita and Shorey for England

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 07 Feb 2007 09:56

i agree with schards, ronaldinho is a show pony

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: I am now officially bored of watching Leroy Lita

by SpaceCruiser » 07 Feb 2007 10:09

Royal Rother You are right on most of that, except the bit about apologising for the post.

It was bang on the money at the time so there is nothing at all to apologise for

I can't believe you, Mr Royal "Thick? Yeah, my brain is as thick as it can be to contain the massive capacity of my intellect." Rother. You never do refuse that you were and still are wrong. What a numpty you are.

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 07 Feb 2007 10:12

Stranded Seriously can we let this go people, RR made some observations about Leroy at a time when he was playing so poorly he was eventually dropped.

Can anyone here actually say, hand on heart, that given his performance's at the time this post was made that Lita would go on a run like this - if so can you give me Saturday's lottery numbers.

The bloke is a different player from back in October, he has found his feet at this level and is confidence is sky high. He's scoring for fun and long may it continue.

I like you

you talk sense.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 07 Feb 2007 10:20

SpaceCruiser
Royal Rother You are right on most of that, except the bit about apologising for the post.

It was bang on the money at the time so there is nothing at all to apologise for

I can't believe you, Mr Royal "Thick? Yeah, my brain is as thick as it can be to contain the massive capacity of my intellect." Rother. You never do refuse that you were and still are wrong. What a numpty you are.

Ironically, you've described yourself there.

anR

by anR » 07 Feb 2007 10:27

Fat Leather Jacket Maybe Pearce WAS taking Lita's goals personally. :lol:

Stuart Pearce - the emperors new clothes.

He so didn't look happy after Lita's goal! Like he clapped because he was expected to! :lol:

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 07 Feb 2007 10:30

What are you talking about?

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 07 Feb 2007 10:33

Royalee
SpaceCruiser

Ironically, you've described yourself there.

That could be a description of you too, retard.

hobnob
Site Admin

by hobnob » 07 Feb 2007 10:39

Stranded Seriously can we let this go people, RR made some observations about Leroy at a time when he was playing so poorly he was eventually dropped.

Can anyone here actually say, hand on heart, that given his performance's at the time this post was made that Lita would go on a run like this - if so can you give me Saturday's lottery numbers.

The bloke is a different player from back in October, he has found his feet at this level and is confidence is sky high. He's scoring for fun and long may it continue.

I agree with that... I think this topic has done it's job now.
Lita was out of form - but he certainly isn't now...

269 posts