Attn. The Drummer

shadesrwrf
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by shadesrwrf » 18 Mar 2007 19:23

RoyalBlue
shadesrwrf Apparently the Pompey idiot with the bell was refused entry today. Result!!

I'm pretty sure that was tongue in cheek. However, if he really was denied entry then it is surely yet another example of poor stewarding. I've met supporters from loads of clubs who have met this guy, and know some Pompey fans who know him quite well. All, without exception say he's a top bloke and not a threat to national security!

Didn't miss his bell though!

Not tongue in cheek at all. I'm pretty sure if I turned up with a bell I'd be refused entry into the ground too. If he wants to participate in campanology then our local church is short of a few bell-ringers.

Apparently Spacey's of the same opinion. He said he was pleased to see the bell end.

Deadlock
Hob Nob Regular
Location: There's nothing of value there and the people make very poor slaves.

by Deadlock » 19 Mar 2007 00:02

RoyalBlue I'm pretty sure that was tongue in cheek. However, if he really was denied entry then it is surely yet another example of poor stewarding. I've met supporters from loads of clubs who have met this guy, and know some Pompey fans who know him quite well. All, without exception say he's a top bloke and not a threat to national security!
Westwood has been refused entry here before when he turned up pissed out of his brain. I think he's had the bell taken off him before as well; if he had any sense he would have left it at home.

Harps stay sharp

by Harps stay sharp » 19 Mar 2007 09:25

Jerry St Clair Er, weren't you drumming during the first few corners?

Well done Royals Drummer. I think the first few corners, fans were trying to sing 'Come on you Royals' but I think it quickly faded away so you tried to encourage the fans through drumming. It might take a few matches for the fans to get used to singing at corners, but it will come.

Blue Army's were good on Saturday, but it was difficult to get the crowd going because of what was happening on the pitch. Talk about lacklustre second half...most disappointing!

Farnborough Royal

by Farnborough Royal » 19 Mar 2007 17:35

Why do we sing "Blue Army" so oxf*rd slowly?

It sounds so much better at away games when it gets sung faster.

earley_royals
Location: I am earley, super earley, i am earley, from Earley.

by earley_royals » 19 Mar 2007 18:01

Farnborough Royal Why do we sing "Blue Army" so oxf*rd slowly?

Ive not read any of this thread but if my reply is not going to get whooshed this shows why you are such a pleb, and our support so crap. :lol:

Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

by Jerry St Clair » 19 Mar 2007 18:26

You must be joking? I'll accept the whoosh is this is an extremely subtle irony.

AF1
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Ya got guns, got guns too, what up son, do you wanna battle for cash and see who Sun Tzu?

by AF1 » 20 Mar 2007 10:41

shadesrwrf
RoyalBlue
shadesrwrf Apparently the Pompey idiot with the bell was refused entry today. Result!!

I'm pretty sure that was tongue in cheek. However, if he really was denied entry then it is surely yet another example of poor stewarding. I've met supporters from loads of clubs who have met this guy, and know some Pompey fans who know him quite well. All, without exception say he's a top bloke and not a threat to national security!

Not tongue in cheek at all. I'm pretty sure if I turned up with a bell I'd be refused entry into the ground too. If he wants to participate in campanology then our local church is short of a few bell-ringers.

Apparently Spacey's of the same opinion. He said he was pleased to see the bell end.

He was there, sat up the top near the score board.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 20 Mar 2007 17:04

shadesrwrf Apparently Spacey's of the same opinion. He said he was pleased to see the bell end.

No, I'm not!

playoffs or layoffs

by playoffs or layoffs » 20 Mar 2007 17:41

philM
RoyalBlue

I saw him beside one of the away coaches after the game. He didn't look very happy and there was no bell to be seen.

He was running along the middle of the A33 after the game, ringing his bell, as he'd just been thrown out of a moving minibus. The other pikeys in the minibus were having a great time, trying to throw each other out of the door.

Last time I saw the bloke with the bell he was running towards the M4. The minibus had gone :lol:

earley_royals
Location: I am earley, super earley, i am earley, from Earley.

by earley_royals » 20 Mar 2007 18:03

Jerry St Clair

You must be joking? I'll accept the whoosh is this is an extremely subtle irony.

No whoosh so he must be a grade A cock. :lol: