Scousers in the home end

214 posts
The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 08 Apr 2007 10:09

Royal Lady The young lad just in front of us appeared to have brought his Liverpool supporting grandad to the game yesterday, in place of his mother. After the first goal the old bloke clapped and appeared very happy with the goal. No-one around us said anything, and I didn't notice what he did after their second goal. I know it does happen that people who can't make it let a friend have a ticket, and to be fair, grandad wasn't wearing a liverpool scarf or anything - but people really should be slightly more careful as to who they allow their tickets to go to.

When we were at the Man Utd league game at Old Trafford, four Man Utd fans were thrown out for sitting in the away end, just in front of us.

IMHO it is just plain wrong, and people such as 2-0, who would snatch someone's hand off for a ticket, are daft if they think there's no problem with "away" supporters having tickets that a Reading fan (albeit possibly a "plastic" one) could have had.

Sorry RL I am not snatching anyones hand off for a ticket at the moment, I have seen a few games this season, could have gone to all home games had I wanted to, i decide not to, nad follow from home pub or radio.

However your point sticks that ppl should be careful who they give tickets to if they are not RFC fans, sounds like the old chap in front of you might have follwed LFC for many a year and was a treat from his grandson perhaps.

Man U fans managing to get ticks in the away end at OT does seem an extremely selfish thing for someone to have done as well.

Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

by Jerry St Clair » 08 Apr 2007 10:21

I have no problem with the grandad in front of RL.

But i do have a problem with the 6 or 7 Liverpool fans in B18 and Y25 who acted extremely boorishly, if not provocatively, towards Reading fans.

I saw at least two give "come on then" gestures to those around them.

Whoever got their tickets for them, should be banned from buying tickets from RFC again.

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 08 Apr 2007 10:23

If they were behaving as you say then I also agree with that action being taken, after all thats the point of the member card system

Hogmeister Royal

by Hogmeister Royal » 08 Apr 2007 10:27

Agreed, same goes for the half a dozen or so evicted from B14.

Sharpy
Hob Nob Regular

by Sharpy » 08 Apr 2007 10:34

after liverpool's winner some lads who are mates of mates on here got chucked out, all the bloke in the black hoodie did was stand on his seat and give it the biggun :roll:

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 08 Apr 2007 10:45

Sharpy after liverpool's winner some lads who are mates of mates on here got chucked out, all the bloke in the black hoodie did was stand on his seat and give it the biggun :roll:
He was trying to incite trouble then wasn't he.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 08 Apr 2007 10:47

Sharpy all the bloke in the black hoodie did was stand on his seat and give it the biggun :roll:

Oh, is that all? What horrific stewardship to take him out. :roll:

by Newbie » 08 Apr 2007 11:04

What ACTUALLY happened over in y25? because it seemed like there was an imposter but nobody actually did anything about it, except for the stewards, and a few people chanting w*nker. :?:

Kajagoogoo

by Kajagoogoo » 08 Apr 2007 11:08

Any other ground and the robbing scousers would have took a good hiding (justified),but at Reading the morons just sit around letting them take the piss out of YOU! When are you lot going to realise that the mad stad is a laughing stock along with most people that frequent it.This is going to be a common occurence in the coming seasons,as the big clubs realise that they can do what they like to our pathetic liberal support.

frimleygreen_shotspur
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: between the old wheatsheaf and the rose and thistle

by frimleygreen_shotspur » 08 Apr 2007 11:12

Kajagoogoo Any other ground and the robbing scousers would have took a good hiding (justified),but at Reading the morons just sit around letting them take the piss out of YOU! When are you lot going to realise that the mad stad is a laughing stock along with most people that frequent it.This is going to be a common occurence in the coming seasons,as the big clubs realise that they can do what they like to our pathetic liberal support.

another sad little boy posts his homo erotic fantasy. i would imagine that most who have supported reading football club through lows and highs would disassociate themselves from knuckle draggers like you.

Kajagoogoo

by Kajagoogoo » 08 Apr 2007 11:16

Not very little,not a boy and i presume you are a bigot? I dont think people hating homosexuals are welcome on here.
Im not homosexual either.

Kajagoogoo

by Kajagoogoo » 08 Apr 2007 11:18

And i presume you are refering to apes when you talk about knuckle draggers,sounds racist to me,tut tut

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Row Z Royal » 08 Apr 2007 11:20

Kajagoogoo Not very little,not a boy and i presume you are a bigot? I dont think people hating homosexuals are welcome on here.

Do

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Row Z Royal » 08 Apr 2007 11:20

Kajagoogoo And i presume you are refering to apes when you talk about knuckle draggers,sounds racist to me,tut tut

One

Kajagoogoo

by Kajagoogoo » 08 Apr 2007 11:23

oxf*rd off

shadesrwrf
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by shadesrwrf » 08 Apr 2007 11:24

Kajagoogoo Any other ground and the robbing scousers would have took a good hiding (justified),but at Reading the morons just sit around letting them take the piss out of YOU! When are you lot going to realise that the mad stad is a laughing stock along with most people that frequent it.This is going to be a common occurence in the coming seasons,as the big clubs realise that they can do what they like to our pathetic liberal support.

You what? :?

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 08 Apr 2007 11:27

The 17 Bus
shadesrwrf
AthleticoSpizz WAR...lol

Thanks, I didn't put it in bold but it was the most important word in my reply. That's how passionately I feel about my team. Shame you obviously don't feel the same.

"JUST football". Shakes head in disbelief.

but it is just football, supporting your team does not have to include hatred of fellow supporters of other teams.

It isn't hatred - its passion that sometimes boils over the top, just as it does on the pitch and in the technical area.

It makes sense to keep the two sets of supporters apart so that the passion doesn't boil over into handbags at twenty paces in the same way that it does on the pitch and in the technical area.

The 17 Bus
toppy I think a lot of people here are missing the point. I’m not sure if some of you have noticed but the ground is separated into home supporters and away supporters. This is not done for style reasons!!! Having away fans in the home enter is just asking for trouble, while I do not condone violence, mixing supporting is ultimately going to lead to this happening.

But that is exactly what the clubs have been trying to clear the game of, in the 40' and 50's there was no violence at football, and fans were able to mix, there were still home and away sections but more of a recommended area rather than set aside. Then along came the 70's and everything changed, I have no idea why but it did, and escalated to the point where fans were treated as bad whoever they were, things are slowly improving though, and I for one look forward to football where there is no reported violence.

JM was sat next to l'pool fans, doubt there was any friction there, even tho Russ Abbot can be a bit of a twat.

JM may have grown to like, even love, football but passionate in the same way as his players, management and die hard supporters? I think not ! (not yet anyway).

Most of the others sat with him are definitely of the prawn sarnie brigade.
Last edited by RoyalBlue on 08 Apr 2007 11:32, edited 1 time in total.

Kajagoogoo

by Kajagoogoo » 08 Apr 2007 11:28

You heard!

earley_royals
Location: I am earley, super earley, i am earley, from Earley.

by earley_royals » 08 Apr 2007 11:28

I was in the home end.

frimleygreen_shotspur
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: between the old wheatsheaf and the rose and thistle

by frimleygreen_shotspur » 08 Apr 2007 11:29

Kajagoogoo Not very little,not a boy and i presume you are a bigot? I dont think people hating homosexuals are welcome on here.

your thought process is awry.

214 posts