Scousers in the home end

214 posts
Kajagoogoo

by Kajagoogoo » 08 Apr 2007 12:45

Im not talking about the train,look a bit closer to home

loyal-royal

by loyal-royal » 08 Apr 2007 12:52

Kajagoogoo Im not talking about the train,look a bit closer to home

why are you still here. people like you we dont want involed in football.

International Royal

by International Royal » 08 Apr 2007 12:54

It's threads like this that naff me off (and I only read page 7 & 8). Most viewed, most replied to after a great game of football yesterday. absolute crap!

earley_royals
Location: I am earley, super earley, i am earley, from Earley.

by earley_royals » 08 Apr 2007 12:55

dont bite then :lol:

Kajagoogoo

by Kajagoogoo » 08 Apr 2007 12:58

People like me? What about me loyal-royal?

Kajagoogoo

by Kajagoogoo » 08 Apr 2007 12:59

Hope you know who your talking to gobshite

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 08 Apr 2007 13:01

1871 Royal I would never be able to sit in the opposition end. It just isn't right! I wouldn't be able sing and chant with our boys! And if we scored it would be murder on me! I dont know how they do it myself.

i cheered, but no colours on, amongst the home supporters at old trafford, no probs, but i did it politely!

earley_royals
Location: I am earley, super earley, i am earley, from Earley.

by earley_royals » 08 Apr 2007 13:01

sounds like fighting talk.

loyal-royal

by loyal-royal » 08 Apr 2007 13:01

Kajagoogoo Any other ground and the robbing scousers would have took a good hiding (justified),but at Reading the morons just sit around letting them take the piss out of YOU! When are you lot going to realise that the mad stad is a laughing stock along with most people that frequent it.This is going to be a common occurence in the coming seasons,as the big clubs realise that they can do what they like to our pathetic liberal support.

whats the need for this.?? :roll:

Kajagoogoo

by Kajagoogoo » 08 Apr 2007 13:02

Because thats an opinion and thats what the board is for.If i get attacked for an opinion then i will defend myself

loyal-royal

by loyal-royal » 08 Apr 2007 13:04

Kajagoogoo Because thats an opinion and thats what the board is for.If i get attacked for an opinion then i will defend myself

so you were there yesterday? and if you were what did you do then to these LFC fans in the home end??

by Newbie » 08 Apr 2007 13:11

I say bring back the old days...fight it out! the Liverpool people who were givin' it large yesterday in the home end should have been smashed to pieces for their cheek, i could do nothing because i was not in the immediate vicinity! But it seemed to me that all our fans were just chat and didn't act on their words! If that had been somewhere like Old Trafford all hell would be let loose! shows how pathetic our supporters really are!

:roll:

loyal-royal

by loyal-royal » 08 Apr 2007 13:14

Newbie I say bring back the old days...fight it out! the Liverpool people who were givin' it large yesterday in the home end should have been smashed to pieces for their cheek, i could do nothing because i was not in the immediate vicinity! But it seemed to me that all our fans were just chat and didn't act on their words! If that had been somewhere like Old Trafford all hell would be let loose! shows how pathetic our supporters really are!

yep because these days you wouldent lose your season ticket or get arrested for assult. :roll:

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 08 Apr 2007 13:18

Kajagoogoo Im not talking about the train,look a bit closer to home
Tell me all about this on pm matey.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 08 Apr 2007 13:59

Newbie I say bring back the old days...fight it out! the Liverpool people who were givin' it large yesterday in the home end should have been smashed to pieces for their cheek, i could do nothing because i was not in the immediate vicinity! But it seemed to me that all our fans were just chat and didn't act on their words! If that had been somewhere like Old Trafford all hell would be let loose! shows how pathetic our supporters really are!

i cheered, but no colours on, amongst the home supporters at old trafford, no probs, but i did it politely!
they were quite nice about it really
guess its different when your united playing little old reading

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 08 Apr 2007 14:20

I would never normally advocate violence of any sort at football, but that black fella led out of the East Stand hailing the Liverpool support as if he were some Gladitotial hero whilst flanked by two beefy stewards deserved a good shooing. I hope that he has a non-fatal RTA in which, I dunno, perhaps he breaks two ribs.

shadesrwrf
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by shadesrwrf » 08 Apr 2007 14:37

floyd__streete I would never normally advocate violence of any sort at football, but that black fella led out of the East Stand hailing the Liverpool support as if he were some Gladitotial hero whilst flanked by two beefy stewards deserved a good shooing.

We sit near to where he was sat and I can assure you we jolly well shooed him away.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 08 Apr 2007 14:45

Kajagoogoo Hope you know who your talking to gobshite
:lol: A racist hooligan. Lovely. :roll:

savage 4 england

by savage 4 england » 08 Apr 2007 14:45

shadesrwrf
floyd__streete I would never normally advocate violence of any sort at football, but that black fella led out of the East Stand hailing the Liverpool support as if he were some Gladitotial hero whilst flanked by two beefy stewards deserved a good shooing.

We sit near to where he was sat and I can assure you we jolly well shooed him away.

:lol:

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 08 Apr 2007 15:03

Volvicanus I'll probably be in the minority around here but I think it's absolutely pathetic that people have a fit because there happens to be someone next to them that, oh-my GOD!- might support the other team. And oh God - they cheered their teams goal!!!! What kind of mind does it take for such a slight thing to suddenly turn these people into some kind of animal that you think deserves huge scorn or even worse, some type of physcial abuse. Get a bloody life people. It's a sport. Would you behave this way if you find out someone at your work was a fan of another team? Would you if it was a child? Why is that just because people are at a football game they feel they can leave decent behaviour and frankly, sane minds at home?

Grow up.

I'd agree if it wasn't part of the Terms and Conditions of the sale of a ticket.

214 posts