Soel or Oster

Seol
60%
Oster
40%

Total votes: 101
readingfc13

by readingfc13 » 15 Apr 2007 13:25

Sebastian Fans will always disagree - today we agree about DLC, but disagree about Seol. I thought that despite one or two very good moments he was largely a waste of space, and we may of well have been playing with 10 men.

He never seems to want to beat players, and seems to prefer a pass back to the fullback than whipping in a cross. On top of that he seems to take one too many touches.

I look forward to your 'always right' reply - as you're unable to accept that people may disagree with you.

From that statement you could just as easily be talking about Oster too.

Jeffers217

by Jeffers217 » 15 Apr 2007 14:55

I walked past Seol after the match and told him he played well but he seemed down- maybe he's just introverted but i felt sorry for the man and not sure he fits in with the rest of the team. However at some points in the game he looked superb. I like Oster but he holds onto the ball far too long and what a miss!!

His shtos are as bad as Sidwell's. The amount of crap Sidwell shots ive had to endure are endless.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 15 Apr 2007 19:40

Sebastian There were at least 3 occasions yesterday, in the NE corner, where he gave the ball to Harper, or Gunnar, or someone, and then didn't run ahead into space for the return pass - he just stood there leaving the other player in the shit.
and on one of those, god's childoyle (who can do no wrong) ran to the line (to join the already over-busy melee) instead of cuttting into the box (thus giving the soulman a target to cross to :roll: )

seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

by seahawk10 » 15 Apr 2007 20:16

BobKnows Seol was back on form yesterday. He put in a series of pin-point accurate crosses and passes. I enjoyed watching him....

Totally agree, he has been great the last two games and I hope he starts the remaining games. Very fun to watch.

Tracer

by Tracer » 15 Apr 2007 21:15

Jeffers217 I walked past Seol after the match and told him he played well but he seemed down- maybe he's just introverted but i felt sorry for the man and not sure he fits in with the rest of the team. However at some points in the game he looked superb. I like Oster but he holds onto the ball far too long and what a miss!!

His shtos are as bad as Sidwell's. The amount of crap Sidwell shots ive had to endure are endless.

He has introvert personality. He is nicknamed "Potato Stone" among Korean national team players because he is from the providence which is famous with their potato and because he doesn't say much nor shows any emotions. However he is pretty popular and well liked among the players. He just don't say much due to the fact that he has spent his years in Beligum without knowing French nor English and the rumor is that he had been treated pretty badly by the supporters of Wolves and other supporters during this stint at the Wolves.

I also would like to mention that he was quoted in Korean News paper while back, saying "The Royals supports are the best he ever saw and felt."... After reading Seol Bashing topics for sometime now, I sorta understand why he went back to old "Stone" routine.

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 19 Apr 2007 08:28

Sebastian For the goal Kitson made the tackle, played a perfect pass to Seol, and then Seol managed to almost balls up the cross - it was almost deflected out of play!

Opinions that are at variance with mine I can handle- but total distortion of the facts is something I can't. This is unmitigated nonsense, and deserves to be summarily deleted.