Hospitality Area In The East Stand

207 posts
Behindu
Hob Nob Regular

by Behindu » 20 Apr 2007 15:35

bigmike
Behindu It's in main reception and has been for months, IIRC the publicity in October stated they would be there after the evening exhibition and they have remained there ever since.

Hardly an obscure location (and more accessible than the East Stand concourse !)

Is that the Main reception for the Hotel? Being that I wasn't aware that there was a main reception for the stadium.

It is the stadium main reception, just to the right of the Megastore by gates 3&4

sawyers left arm

by sawyers left arm » 20 Apr 2007 19:53

I think we should worry more about sitting out in the rain next year in the east stand. The roof will be off by the start of next season.

weybridgewanderer
Hob Nob Regular

by weybridgewanderer » 20 Apr 2007 22:31

sawyers left arm I think we should worry more about sitting out in the rain next year in the east stand. The roof will be off by the start of next season.

another rumour without any substance

shadesrwrf
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by shadesrwrf » 20 Apr 2007 22:33

weybridgewanderer
sawyers left arm I think we should worry more about sitting out in the rain next year in the east stand. The roof will be off by the start of next season.

another rumour without any substance

So they're going to manage to extend the stand without taking the roof off then are they? :lol:

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 20 Apr 2007 22:38

Asked and answered.

Move on.

shadesrwrf
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by shadesrwrf » 20 Apr 2007 22:43

Anybody who knows anything about the buidling industry will of course realise that any promises made about what will and wont happen during construction are completely hollow.

It will be chaos, it will take at least twice as long as first projected and it will be a nightmare for all concerned. Anybody who suggests differently hasn't got a clue.

Royal Fleet

by Royal Fleet » 25 Apr 2007 08:24

Interesting article on Corporate Hospitality here on the BBC News site. Looking at how important the Hospitality income stream was to securing the financing for the Emirates. Also then goes on to say that in the US, post Enron, the focus on corporate ethics (surely a contradiction in terms) means that a lot of the boxes over there are now empty.

207 posts