Y26 you are a disgrace.

200 posts
GJ79

by GJ79 » 05 May 2007 18:48

Scrappy
Maguire
Ian Royal
pace=forster Who oxf*rd cares if people cannot be bothered to stick around and clap the players off the pitch? Get over it.

because it's oxf*rd rude.

No it isn't. Fukking hell, 560 quid for a season ticket and you do what the fukk you like as far as I'm concerned.

As for the lap of honour - I waited briefly but all the players just left the pitch so I went.

They shouldn't have gone off the pitch, would have stayed if they had just got on with it. As for Y26, don't get me started...

Lets get u started, whats wrong with y26?????

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 05 May 2007 18:55

Maguire
zac naloen A large amount of Y26 got up to leave en masse after the second goal went in. Where rightly told to sit the oxf*rd down and then they started hitting people

Good. Anyone who thinks they have a right to dictate when someone else wants to leave a football match deserves a smack in the mouth.

s'fair enough. But if my view is blocked by the whiney f*ckers leaving early and lining-up on the stairs, then they deserve a mighty smack in the gob too!

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 05 May 2007 18:56

The fans who sit in Y26 are horrible and they all like fighting and they wear silly clothes and stand up and are rude and nasty and should be banned for being plastic or common or something.... :roll:

shadesrwrf
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by shadesrwrf » 05 May 2007 18:56

With Mags on this one. Paid money. Choice.

Daniella

by Daniella » 05 May 2007 18:56

What actually happened? I saw it kicking off and wondered if we were gonna attempt to have it with the watford fans.

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 05 May 2007 18:56

GJ79 whats wrong with y26?????

They are all retards

HTH

PREMIERSHIP_ROYAL

by PREMIERSHIP_ROYAL » 05 May 2007 18:58

thats right argue amongst yourselfs instead of congratulating our best season ever :roll: seems like everyones a plastic if they do something that another "fan" doesnt like, stop moaning and enjoy sunday

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 05 May 2007 18:59

shadesrwrf With Mags on this one. Paid money. Choice.

They don't have the right to fight, if the problem was with them leaving I'd be complaining about 70% of the rest of the fans.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 05 May 2007 19:03

PREMIERSHIP_ROYAL thats right argue amongst yourselfs instead of congratulating our best season ever :roll: seems like everyones a plastic if they do something that another "fan" doesnt like, stop moaning and enjoy sunday

yeah, well you're a plastic because you're username is in caps lock.

get lost plastic :P

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 05 May 2007 19:04

Ian Royal
PREMIERSHIP_ROYAL thats right argue amongst yourselfs instead of congratulating our best season ever :roll: seems like everyones a plastic if they do something that another "fan" doesnt like, stop moaning and enjoy sunday

Apparently anyone with "Royal" in their user name is a plastic, so get lost - the both of you.

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 05 May 2007 19:04

Your name has Royal in it, so you must be a Plastic.

Oh...

seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

by seahawk10 » 05 May 2007 19:08

Mods, please change my username to SeahawkRoyal or SeahawkPlastic or PlasticSeahawk or Royal Seahawk (Hey, I actually like that one!)a. I watched till the bitter end. But Sopcast (on delay) cutoff right after the final whistle so I missed the lap of honor. Please post any youtube clips of it. Thanks.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 05 May 2007 19:10

The stewards at the Madejski probably went in looking to cause trouble and went looking for it as usual. If they'd just left it and let people go I'm sure there wouldn't have been any fuss. It's not just the stewards at our place though, a good 75% of them are morons wherever you go.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 05 May 2007 19:12

Row Z Royal
Ian Royal

Apparently anyone with "Royal" in their user name is a plastic, so get lost - the both of you.

:oops:

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 05 May 2007 19:13

Royalee The stewards at the Madejski probably went in looking to cause trouble and went looking for it as usual. If they'd just left it and let people go I'm sure there wouldn't have been any fuss. It's not just the stewards at our place though, a good 75% of them are morons wherever you go.

The fuss had already kicked off long before the stewards got there, if anything they were slow to react.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 05 May 2007 19:14

zac naloen
Royalee The stewards at the Madejski probably went in looking to cause trouble and went looking for it as usual. If they'd just left it and let people go I'm sure there wouldn't have been any fuss. It's not just the stewards at our place though, a good 75% of them are morons wherever you go.

The fuss had already kicked off long before the stewards got there, if anything they were slow to react.

Lazy fat barstards.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 05 May 2007 19:14

zac naloen

Fair enough, I wasn't even in the same stand, but it often seems that stewards go wading in causing trouble even if it wasn't the case in this instance.

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 05 May 2007 19:15

Self-policing is the best option, IMO.
Bollocks to reserved seating, let the Stewards just make sure nobody goes on the pitch, and let them see how quickly any 'issues' are resolved.

Watford fans were doing no harm having a little dance every now and again, and they weren't upsetting anybody. If two fans are going to have a fight in Y26, get the CCTV footage and take action then. When one gets his head kicked in, he'll learn not to piss off somebody else again.

At least give it a trial run of a season or so :wink:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 05 May 2007 19:21

Winchester Royal Self-policing is the best option, IMO.
Bollocks to reserved seating, let the Stewards just make sure nobody goes on the pitch, and let them see how quickly any 'issues' are resolved.

Watford fans were doing no harm having a little dance every now and again, and they weren't upsetting anybody. If two fans are going to have a fight in Y26, get the CCTV footage and take action then. When one gets his head kicked in, he'll learn not to piss off somebody else again.

At least give it a trial run of a season or so :wink:

don't suggest that you'll have 9000 STH crying in anger at having to move from the plastic seat that has their fat arse imprint on it.

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 05 May 2007 19:22

Nah, they'd have to turn up earlier to guarantee their seat, and maybe they could buy some food from our wonderful catering outlets too...

It makes sense financially too :wink: :lol:

200 posts