What's there to celebrate?

Seol Man

by Seol Man » 13 May 2007 17:31

Right now all I can see is the one point gap and ten point superior goal difference between us and Bolton. Coppell has played fast and loose with team selection on too many occasions. Could have been Reading's one chance for European football and he threw it away. Let's see how many people are calling him a hero when we follow Sheffield United and Watford back down to the Championship.

Elm Park Old Boy

by Elm Park Old Boy » 13 May 2007 17:34

Please go away. Maybe Chelsea need another 'fan'.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 13 May 2007 17:34

If you think simply changing your ntl proxy to a Colchester one is going to do a job of putting people off the scent you are sadly mistaken......

:wink:

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 13 May 2007 17:36

What is there to celebrate?

you sad case

Binfield Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Binfield Royal » 13 May 2007 17:37

Coppell got the exact finish to the season he wanted. He is a master tactician. If he says a European campaign is not right for us this year then he is right. Staying up again next year is our 1st priority as its is worth at least £30m. The UEFA cup will cost the club money with no realistic benefit other than an excuse to get pissed in eastern Europe (probably).

Enjoy your summer and be thankful you're not a Blades fan.
Last edited by Binfield Royal on 13 May 2007 17:39, edited 2 times in total.

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 13 May 2007 17:37

PP, is willz royal's claim false?

willz_royal

by willz_royal » 13 May 2007 17:38

My claim? :?

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 13 May 2007 17:39

Binfield Royal Coppell got the exact finish to the season he wanted. He is a master tactician. If he says RFC a European campaign is not right for us this year then he is right. Staying up again next year is our 1st priority as its is worth at least £30m. The UEFA cup will cost the club money with no realistic benefit other than an excuse to get pissed in eastern Europe (probably).

Enjoy your summer and thanK Coppell you're not a Blades fan.
bang on the nose Binfield

Although it took us to the very last second of this season......the perfect season

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 13 May 2007 17:42

willz_royal My claim? :?

The thread you started re Sidwell that Pol Platypuss locked. Just wondered why he locked it.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator

by Platypuss » 13 May 2007 17:45

cmonurz

The thread you started re Sidwell that Pol Platypuss locked. Just wondered why he locked it.

If I see yet another SidweLOLLOL post thread on here I'm shutting the whole thing down!

BTW, please don't fall for the Seol Man - it's the reserve third pseudonym of a master fisherman.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: What's there to celebrate?

by Millsy » 13 May 2007 17:46

Seol Man Right now all I can see is the one point gap and ten point superior goal difference between us and Bolton. Coppell has played fast and loose with team selection on too many occasions. Could have been Reading's one chance for European football and he threw it away. Let's see how many people are calling him a hero when we follow Sheffield United and Watford back down to the Championship.

He (and I) didn't want Europe *because* it would increase the chances of relegation.

Focusing on the league is the safest thing to do and increases oru chance of staying up.

Blessing in disguise today.

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 13 May 2007 17:48

Platypuss
cmonurz

If I see yet another SidweLOLLOL post thread on here I'm shutting the whole thing down!

BTW, please don't fall for the Seol Man - it's the reserve third pseudonym of a master fisherman.

HaROFLoLOLd?

shadesrwrf
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by shadesrwrf » 13 May 2007 17:48

Ditto what others have said. This is the best possible position we could have finished this season without spelling potential disaster for the club.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator

by Platypuss » 13 May 2007 17:48

cmonurz
Platypuss
cmonurz

HaROFLoLOLd?

I said "master", not transparent wannabe. :wink:

Royalshow

by Royalshow » 13 May 2007 17:49

Seol Man Right now all I can see is the one point gap and ten point superior goal difference between us and Bolton. Coppell has played fast and loose with team selection on too many occasions. Could have been Reading's one chance for European football and he threw it away. Let's see how many people are calling him a hero when we follow Sheffield United and Watford back down to the Championship.

Soel scored, you should be delighted!!

savage 4 england

by savage 4 england » 13 May 2007 17:53

Reading 3 - Boro 2

Reading 1 - Man United 1

Reading 3 - Spurs 1

Chelsea 2 - Reading 2

Reading 6 - West Ham 0

Man City 0 - Reading 2

Reading 2 - Villa 0

Man United 1 - Reading 1

Reading 2 - Man United 3

Bolton 1 - Reading 3

Reading 1 - Newcastle 0

Who would have thought that at the beginning of the season!

Coppell's Right Footed 11

by Coppell's Right Footed 11 » 13 May 2007 17:56

You are by far the biggest dickhead i think i have ever witnessed on this board.

Eighth is a fantastic achievement and beyong our wildest dreams. I bet you weren't there when we lost 6-0 at home to Bristol Rovers when it was 0-0 at half time.. And your moaning because we didn't make europe in our first ever season in the prem?

You should piss off just like Warnock has.. Cheerio :!:

Far Canal

by Far Canal » 13 May 2007 18:03

Tee hee

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator

by Platypuss » 13 May 2007 18:03

You are by far the biggest dickhead i think i have ever witnessed on this board.

Eighth is a fantastic achievement and beyong our wildest dreams. I bet you weren't there when we lost 6-0 at home to Bristol Rovers when it was 0-0 at half time.. And your moaning because we didn't make europe in our first ever season in the prem?

:lol:

Now just who was it who wrote this...?

"coppell is crap in the transfer market and can't attract players! as soon as we get rid of him and bring in a lively goood motivational manager the better. The club is boring me to death at the moment and so is coppell."

Back under your stone, Mt Kettle.
Last edited by Platypuss on 13 May 2007 18:05, edited 1 time in total.

by Coppell's Right Footed 11 » 13 May 2007 18:04

Platypuss

:lol:

Now just who was it who wrote this...?

"coppell is crap in the transfer market and can't attract players! as soon as we get rid of him and bring in a lively goood motivational manager the better. The club is boring me to death at the moment and so is coppell."

Back under your stone, Mt Kettle.

I new you were going to write that it was going to be in my next post..haha :oops: ... i have held me hands up to that one before