Cech has got his hat on,
And he's coming out to play

:lol:

GENIUS!

Petr, how's your head?
Petr, Petr, how's your head?

That would really wind them up!

Agreed.

Shorey's better than Cashley and so say all of us...

glosson

by glosson » 10 Aug 2007 21:10

To the tune of London Bridge:

Petr Cech is falling down
Broke his crown
Wears a frown
Now he wears a hat around (need some help with this line)
Fukc you Chelsea!

When Hicks went up...

by When Hicks went up... » 10 Aug 2007 22:52

glosson To the tune of London Bridge:

Petr Cech is falling down
Broke his crown
Wears a frown
Now he wears a hat around (need some help with this line)
Fukc you Chelsea!

Go Yankees!

glosson

by glosson » 11 Aug 2007 18:23

thanks

frenchroyal

by frenchroyal » 14 Aug 2007 12:03

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Sto ... 83,00.html

Hunt prefers to let his football do the talking to Cech

Aidan Magee
Tuesday August 14, 2007
The Guardian

Stephen Hunt will not be speaking to Petr Cech when Chelsea visit the Madejski Stadium tomorrow night. The Reading winger earned notoriety when he left Chelsea's goalkeeper with a fractured skull during the match there last October.

Now the Republic of Ireland international believes he has built a more positive reputation after a series of fine displays last season. "I haven't spoken to Cech and I won't either. That's not meant to be rude but it's just all forgotten now and we move on," Hunt said yesterday. "I approach every game as normal. We will line up and shake hands but that will be it. I will just look forward to the game as usual."

Article continues
Hunt was accused by Jose Mourinho of causing the injury deliberately and was criticised by Frank Lampard for not visiting Cech in hospital, a stance backed up by several Chelsea players. "Unfortunately the incident made so many headlines and I guess a lot of people were asking, 'Who is he?'" he said. "By the end of the season I think I made a name for myself as a footballer."

Hunt relishes the chance to prove his ability against the high-profile sides. "There is more incentive to do well against teams like Chelsea. They have so-called superstars who earn so much money but the two times we have played them we have deserved results out of the game. We drew 2-2 at their place and played very well and even in the first game were unlucky to lose."

Chelsea's reserve goalkeeper Carlo Cudicini also suffered a head injury after colliding with Ibrahima Sonko in the same game. Hunt said: "The incidents won't take anything away from what Reading players have achieved. It was hard to deal with at the time and the manager left me out for a few games but I came back and played well for the rest of the season."

The incidents at Reading prompted the Football Association and the Premier League to improve the level of care to players. A number of new measures have been introduced this season including the use of an ambulance specifically for players and officials. The Blackburn striker Benni McCarthy was afforded the new service when he collapsed in the fixture against Middlesbrough at the Riverside Stadium on Saturday with a head injury.

Basingstoke Royal

by Basingstoke Royal » 14 Aug 2007 12:19

Love it hunty.

so called superstars!

mph1871

by mph1871 » 14 Aug 2007 13:02

[quote="Adz1871"]Cech has got his hat on,
Hip Hip Hip Hip Hooray,
Cech has got his hat on,
And he's coming out to play

:lol:[/quote

]Cech has got his hat on,
Hip Hip Hip Hip Hooray,
Cech has got his hat on,
And he's looking rather gay ?

Kes

by Kes » 14 Aug 2007 13:05

juanpablo to the tune of whats that coming over the hill is it a monster (just because it was on radio a min ago)

who's that breaking your f'ing skull

its stephen hunt yeah, its stephen hunt yeaaahhh

Idiot!!

Kes

by Kes » 14 Aug 2007 13:10

When Hicks went up...
Row Z Royal
Katie Marsden Hunt Hunt will fracture your skull... again.

You evil bastard :lol:

I will be singing this!

:D :D :D

Lets hope a Reading player doesn't fracture his skull tomorrow night! Will you all be taking the p1ss then? C'mon guys - grow up!

Blue and White Toucan

by Blue and White Toucan » 14 Aug 2007 13:28

I will be in the North Stand and I think that Cech deserves a decent welcome when he comes to the goal.

Yeah sure he plays for Chelsea and yes we all hate Moroniho but at the end of the day the guy suffered a serious injury in a accidental collision. The last thing that any decent Reading fan should be doing is giving him abuse about the injury.

Time to show that the majority of true Reading fans are decent people and not idiots.(I would hope)

After all what do you want to see in the headlines - 'Decent Reading Fans congratulated' or do you want another Moroniho swipe

Dr Hfuhruhurr

by Dr Hfuhruhurr » 14 Aug 2007 13:41

Blue and White Toucan .

Yeah sure he plays for Chelsea and yes we all hate Moroniho but at the end of the day the guy suffered a serious injury in a accidental collision.

Yes, but good lord did he milk it. You could almost say he was a 'bit soft', but there was definitely some cynicism about the whole thing as well

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 14 Aug 2007 13:41

All around Cech's hat
Will dance the blue winger
And all around his hat
For the first half and second
And if anyone should ask him
The reason why he's wearing it
He'll say it's all for
Health and safety reasons

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 14 Aug 2007 13:43

Blue and White Toucan I will be in the North Stand and I think that Cech deserves a decent welcome when he comes to the goal.

Yeah sure he plays for Chelsea and yes we all hate Moroniho but at the end of the day the guy suffered a serious injury in a accidental collision. The last thing that any decent Reading fan should be doing is giving him abuse about the injury.

Time to show that the majority of true Reading fans are decent people and not idiots.(I would hope)

After all what do you want to see in the headlines - 'Decent Reading Fans congratulated' or do you want another Moroniho swipe

Absolutely spot on in every way, I'm in the NE corner and will be hoping that many supporters will do the same thing.

Rawlie19
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Rawlie19 » 14 Aug 2007 13:43

Blue and White Toucan I will be in the North Stand and I think that Cech deserves a decent welcome when he comes to the goal.

I think he would have been given a round of applause by the Reading fans had Moanineo and Chelsea not been such dicks about the incident. Now Reading fans are just pissed at them and are showing that by these fairly stupid chants. I doubt any of them will be sung though. I certainly won't join in if they are.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 14 Aug 2007 13:44

Rawlie19

I think he would have been given a round of applause by the Reading fans had Moanineo and Chelsea not been such dicks about the incident. Now Reading fans are just pissed at them and are showing that by these fairly stupid chants. I doubt any of them will be sung though. I certainly won't join in if they are.

I would like to think that most can seperate a bloke who had his skull fractured on his last visit here from a few stupid comments.

Blue and White Toucan

by Blue and White Toucan » 14 Aug 2007 13:45

Dr Hfuhruhurr Posted: 14 Aug 2007 13:41 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue and White Toucan wrote:

Yeah sure he plays for Chelsea and yes we all hate Moroniho but at the end of the day the guy suffered a serious injury in a accidental collision.

Yes, but good lord did he milk it. You could almost say he was a 'bit soft', but there was definitely some cynicism about the whole thing as well

Agree with that but at the end of the day I wouldn't fancy going through it - would you?

Also remember the media's part in all this and it was Moronho who was weighing up with lies and slander.

So tomorrow give Jose as much as possible but maybe Cech deserves a little better.

yappy

by yappy » 14 Aug 2007 15:15

Blue and White Toucan So tomorrow give Jose as much as possible but maybe Cech deserves a little better.

Finally someone seems to be talking some sense!

If you still hate Futcher

by If you still hate Futcher » 14 Aug 2007 15:24

I would hope and expect that in the general spirit of fairness and dignity there is in football these days that he'll be given a great reception when coming out on to the pitch for warm ups and at the start of the match and then have the p1ss ripped out of him once the game has actually started.

Moaninho and the other diving, cheating overpaid prima-donnas on the other hand will only receive the respect that their characters deserve.

Who's that moaning in papers
Who's that moaning on the air
His team are blue and white
But he talks a load of shite
Cos Jose's moaning everywhere

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

by RG30 » 14 Aug 2007 15:31

Cech deserves nothing off Reading fans. He'll get booed by me.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 14 Aug 2007 15:34

Berthwaite
Huntley & Palmer Not quite.

Hunt, Hunt, wherever you may be
We don't care if you dropped your knee
It could have been Cech or Cudicini
You should have brought a third goalie

All this is quite wrong.

You are implying that Hunt deliberately injured Pter Cech, when we know that is not the case.

Anything we sing or chant should either not refer to the incident and just be general support for our player, or should make it clear that the unfortunate injury was the result of an accident.

How did you get to be a moderator with your violent and racist tendencies?

I completely agree Berthwaite - let's just cheer on Hunty not applaud the fact he injured Cech - besides we know he didn't mean it...

142 posts