Last Chance For Lita?

366 posts
Baines
Hob Nob Regular

by Baines » 13 Dec 2007 15:22

Pray, how does this make me a twat?

I would not myself call you names. However, if you were looking for an answer, it might be found in the manner in which you have phrased the question.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 14 Dec 2007 10:08

Royal Rother Whose general intelligence have I called into question? Surely you can't be defending the indefensible Mr Cruiser? :lol:

More playground insults. :roll:

And you claim to be intelligent. :roll:

What an unpleasant f**king dickhead you are.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 14 Dec 2007 11:36

"Christopher, you are indefensible!"

Yep, you've got me there - that was always the most popular insult in my playground.

Baines
Pray, how does this make me a twat?

I would not myself call you names. However, if you were looking for an answer, it might be found in the manner in which you have phrased the question.

That's just too weak Baines. :?
Last edited by Royal Rother on 14 Dec 2007 11:39, edited 1 time in total.

Yorkshire Royal

by Yorkshire Royal » 14 Dec 2007 11:38

blah, blah, blah

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 14 Dec 2007 11:42

Even weaker, but no more than I have come to expect now. That's a shame. :cry:

Baines
Hob Nob Regular

by Baines » 14 Dec 2007 11:51

Royal Rother That's just too weak Baines. :?

Sorry, I don't understand. I wasn't getting involved in your ever thrilling meeting of minds with Spacey. Simply pointing out something that amused me (of which your posts are often a rich source).

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 14 Dec 2007 11:53

Yorkshire Royal blah, blah, blah

I concur.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 14 Dec 2007 12:08

Wahey! Spacey's got a new friend!

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 14 Dec 2007 12:11

Yorkshire Royal Just currently resisting the urge to claim all the Lita haters are racist...

Must.......not.........do..............it...............

Oh and Royal Rother. How do you cope with always being right? I ask, as it must be quite hard. Although I guess you could make a good living on gameshows... Oh and fantastic use of "what rot....".. Truly famous five like. Indeed.

Just a point of defence for RR.
You go on and on about people being racist (presumably you are not) but you fail the "ist" test by being ageist to RR in attacking his use of the English language which I assume does not fit well with your own youff-speak.

As for Lita,regardless of this latest piece of publicity I don't think he adds very much to our squad ON the pitch and I would not be sad to see him replaced in January by a black,white or brown player who has better all-round skills and preferably doesn't attract too much attention on non-footballing matters.
Mind you if it is Nugent he has a bit of history on the phone but otherwise seems to just get on with things and as he wants a move up North then Reading could fit the bill. :wink:

biscuitsrus

by biscuitsrus » 14 Dec 2007 12:24

Have we not by various posts come to conclude that LL has done nothing, but the general feeling is that he needs to start producing on the field.

Unless LL does a "drive by" tonight or scores a hatrick tomorrow I think that this topic is well and truly run it's course.

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 14 Dec 2007 12:27

royal madrid No offence taken.
It's just that I seem to remember growing up in a period when footballers weren't just drunk after the game, they were often sozzled during the encounter too. They were, moreover, mysogonists and bigots not averse to brawling in public and, whisper it, visiting houses of ill-repute when not availing us with their 'skills'.
My point is that I couldn't care less what Lita gets up to at night as it's neither novel or notable for a young wealthy man to over indulge.

No comparison - footballers up to the 80's were paid peanuts (certainly in comparison) and had to find jobs in factories etc when they retired to make ends meet. Leroy is almost certainly already a millionare by the age of 22 and will never have to work again after he retires. Thus today's footballers rae being reimbursed for complete professionalism 24/7 not just trying their hardest between 3.00 p.m. and 4.55 p.m. on a Saturday.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 14 Dec 2007 12:27

Royal Rother Wahey! Spacey's got a new friend!

Whereas you are a friendless wacko who likes to have serving maids shit bananas on his plate.

Wax Jacket
Hob Nob Legend

by Wax Jacket » 14 Dec 2007 12:41

SpaceCruiser

Whereas you are a friendless wacko who likes to have serving maids shit bananas on his plate.

WTF?

Volvicanus
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Volvicanus » 14 Dec 2007 12:59

I am not sure why you bother, Rother. We've been amply proved correct in our opinions of Lita at this stage.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 14 Dec 2007 12:59

SpaceCruiser

Belly laugh No 2. You are on form today Spacey!! :lol: :lol:

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 14 Dec 2007 13:05

Volvicanus I am not sure why you bother, Rother. We've been amply proved correct in our opinions of Lita at this stage.

I treat it as a virtual scientific experiment.

Keep plugging away, being relentlessly polite and articulate, with the occasional dig at someone's intelligence just to spice it up a bit when the thread is flagging, never saying "I told you so" and just seeing how many people, resentful of the fact that I am actually 100% correct (again), will keep digging themselves bigger holes whilst claiming I'm a complete oxf*rd!

It's amazing how it gets such a brilliant response. Trouble is I'm not bright enough to reach a definite conclusion from the experiment, other than the fact that people are very funny (peculiar).
Last edited by Royal Rother on 14 Dec 2007 13:07, edited 1 time in total.

biscuitsrus

by biscuitsrus » 14 Dec 2007 13:07

Royal Rother
Volvicanus I am not sure why you bother, Rother. We've been amply proved correct in our opinions of Lita at this stage.

Keep plugging away, being relentlessly polite and articulate, with the occasional dig at someone's intelligence just to spice it up a bit when the thread is flagging, never saying "I told you so" and just seeing how many people, resentful of the fact that I am actually 100% correct (again), will keep digging themselves bigger wholes whilst claiming I'm a complete oxf*rd!

It's amazing how it gets such a brilliant response. Trouble is I'm not bright enough to reach a definite conclusion from the experiment, other than the fact that people are very funny (peculiar).

Can you get bigger wholes?

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 14 Dec 2007 13:08

biscuitsrus
Royal Rother

Keep plugging away, being relentlessly polite and articulate, with the occasional dig at someone's intelligence just to spice it up a bit when the thread is flagging, never saying "I told you so" and just seeing how many people, resentful of the fact that I am actually 100% correct (again), will keep digging themselves bigger wholes whilst claiming I'm a complete oxf*rd!

Can you get bigger wholes?

Dammit. Beat me to it! Still, I said I wasn't very bright! :lol:
Last edited by Royal Rother on 14 Dec 2007 13:10, edited 2 times in total.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 14 Dec 2007 13:08

You are anything but polite, RR. And you aren't even correct in this matter.

londinium
Hob Nob Regular

by londinium » 14 Dec 2007 13:12

FWIW... I like Lita and think he is a) a good striker and b) brings us something a bit different up front i.e. pace.

He has only had 4 league starts this season and two of them were with no proper right winger suplying any width. He has played about 320 minutes of football and although not scored I thionk it took Doyle about 8 games to get off the mark.

366 posts