193 posts
cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Team for Boro

by cmonurz » 24 Feb 2008 21:46

mzungu_royal
cmonurz
Howser17 id keep cisse

Why? F*ck me. When I read posts like this I understand more why the likes of Coppell make mistakes.

Look you pessimistic piece of sh!te, you can't do better than SC. SC is better than all of us on this site, all put to together. So like i said elsewhere, LAY OFF SC FOR F*CKS SAKE and try and be more positive. doesn't hurt you know

I'm sure somewhere in there you have explained why Cisse should stay in the team, I just can't see it.

I have two other posts on this thread where I suggest a team that I think might help to keep us in this division. That's not very pessimistic.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 24 Feb 2008 21:47

Federici

Shorey
Pearce
Ingimarsson
Rosenior

Convey
Matejovsky
Cisse
Kebe

Kitson
Doyle

Subs:
Yankie doodle
Sonko is shitterman
Hahaharper
Huntybluntycrossyballybehindthegoaly
Longtimesincehewenttenminuteswithoutfoulingplayerspointlessly

mzungu_royal

by mzungu_royal » 24 Feb 2008 21:47

Dirk Gently How about this team? Can't do much worse.

Psychologically mind boggling. You're saying aftewr 214 pages, you'd play Quantum Physics?!

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 24 Feb 2008 21:47

What did Bikey do wrong Royalee? And Pearce can't return until the end of the season, iirc. And Cisse back in midfield? Holy cow.

mzungu_royal

by mzungu_royal » 24 Feb 2008 21:49

well stop having a dig at SC then

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 24 Feb 2008 21:50

I know, God bless Coppell - he'd rather have Duberry.

Bikey has about as much brains as Sonko and is a liability in a relegation fighting team as much as he has the best raw attributes of any defender at the club. I thought he'd come good over time but he's proven me wrong unfortunately.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 24 Feb 2008 21:50

mzungu_royal well stop having a dig SC then

why? After 8 straight losses and some truly DUMP performances, Coppell deserves some criticism in all honesty.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Alan Partridge » 24 Feb 2008 21:51

Royalee I know, God bless Coppell - he'd rather have Duberry.

Bikey has about as much brains as Sonko and is a liability in a relegation fighting team as much as he has the best raw attributes of any defender at the club. I thought he'd come good over time but he's proven me wrong unfortunately.

Duberry > Sonko > Cisse

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 24 Feb 2008 21:51

mzungu_royal well stop having a dig at SC then

Coppell is one of the sources of our problems. Is he your Mum or something? :wink:

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 24 Feb 2008 21:55

Alan Partridge

Duberry > Sonko > Cisse

Cisse's better than the other two - I still fail to see what makes him atrocious after one game.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Alan Partridge » 24 Feb 2008 21:58

Royalee
Alan Partridge

Duberry > Sonko > Cisse

Cisse's better than the other two - I still fail to see what makes him atrocious after one game.

He can't head the ball. A centr ehalf HAS to be good in the air, Cisse isn't. He was shocking today.

For me Bikey and Duberry at Boro.

International Royal

by International Royal » 24 Feb 2008 22:46

I think it's time to go negative. That is to set the team up not to lose and be more defensive. I think this might increase our chances of nicking something. All those who say it doesn't matter how many we lose by have it wrong in my opinion. We're already one point worse off because of GD, it could come down to that. It's gone past the point of performances it's about getting something out of games, no matter if we stink the place out. It's likely that the team who finish 17th may stay up with a record low total, that could be us.

With that in mind;

USA

Murts (we need his character)
Inga
Sonks or BK
Shorey

Hunt
Gunna
Harps
Convey

Kits
Lita

Bench - Fed, Mara (not the type of player for a relegation scrap), Kebe (impact player only), DLC, and either Sonks or BK

Close to the 16 - Long, Ros, Cisse, Doyle
No where near - Oster

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 24 Feb 2008 23:06

USA

Murtz Sonks Ingi DLC

Ros Marek Bikey Shorey (yes Shorey)

Lita Long

(Gunna, Doyle, Kits, Fae, Feds)

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Coppelled Streets » 24 Feb 2008 23:21

AthleticoSpizz USA

Murtz Sonks Ingi DLC

Ros Marek Bikey Shorey (yes Shorey)

Lita Long

(Gunna, Doyle, Kits, Fae, Feds)

That's as bad if not worse!

Rosenior is plop on the wing, Shorey is a gamble that may pay off but the aging Dela at left back? No Kitson? Hunt not even on the bench? A centre back in midfield? Murty still in the side?

You are Terry Bullivant AICMFP

readingtillidie

by readingtillidie » 24 Feb 2008 23:30

winchester_royal
readingtillidie IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO PLAYS NONE OF THEM WILL STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!!

I HATED WATCHING PLAYERS PULLING OUT OF TACKLES TODAY AND ACTING LIKE IT DOES NOT MATTER. WELL IT MIGHT NOT MATTER TO THE LIKES OF HARPER AND KITSON AS THEY CAN JUST JUMP SHIP WHEN THINGS GET REALLY BAD. BUT IT FCUKING MATTERS TO ME AS I CAN'T JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE CLUB I LOVE NO MATTER HOW BAD THINGS GET.

I BELIVE ITS TIME THOSE 11 PLAYERS THAT WEAR THAT SHIRT ON THE PITCH REALISE JUST WHAT THERE PLAYING FOR AND START PLAYING WITH A BIT OF PASSION

IT WILL HURT ME SO MUCH IF WE GO DOWN.BUT IF WE GO DOWN FIGHTING I CAN LIVE WITH THAT.BUT IF WE JUST ROLL OVER AND DIE IT WILL BREAK MY HEART !!!!

GET A GRIP

ITS TRUE THEY NEED TO START PLAYING,OR WHERE F U C K E D!!

Howser17

by Howser17 » 24 Feb 2008 23:33

Alan Partridge
cmonurz
Howser17 id keep cisse

Why? F*ck me. When I read posts like this I understand more why the likes of Coppell make mistakes.

I'm having simlar trouble with the 'Murts played well' posts, I just prsume that half of the Madejski shut their eyes for a minute and missed the embarassing 2nd goal.

My point with Cisse is, i'd rather have him in the side than Sonko. Im not praising him in anyway, simply suggesting that Sonko is way off the pace. With regards to past performances, IMO Murty did do well . However, we all have our own opinions and these are mine. So my friend, that is WHY I would keep Cisse!

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 25 Feb 2008 07:40

You would keep Cisse because he is better than Sonko, even though we have Bikey and Ingimarsson in reserve. Right.

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 25 Feb 2008 07:43

It must be Fae's turn to have a go at centre-half soon, surely?

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 25 Feb 2008 09:17

We always seem to come back to the idea of Bikey playing a defensive holding role.
The THEORY is fine but in practice he has played there and it doesn't work.
The clamour for Lita is interesting-he hasn't scored in a Premiership game all season.
We also were told by the club and some on here that all would be o.k when the Africans got back,forgetting that all three had all been hopeless before they went away on their mid-season jaunt.

Football fans by nature are optimists,we remember Lita's goals away at Man City,we remember Bikey having a fair game up against Sissoko in a meaningless League Cup game but we obliterate from our minds the dreadful performances on other occasions.
Just because Lita scores a few against some kids it doesn't mean that he becomes a shoe-in to play for the first team-Doyle might well have scored more if he had played against the same kids and it's much more difficult against Vidic,Laursen and the like.

Still,SOMETHING has to be done and it will be interesting to see who lines up on Saturday and while Stephen Hunt is the first name on the team sheet there is hope..............hope that he will show us why some fellow Irish clown was prepared to pay £6million for him.

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 25 Feb 2008 09:23

It doesn't really matter as we will be laying with 1 player again .

For all those people who were slagging off Hunty how do you feel now that hes the only player that puts an effort in ?

193 posts