Today's Balding Guy Quotes

135 posts
PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Today's Balding Guy Quotes

by PEARCEY » 24 Feb 2008 22:19

No you should have expected those comments because your little ruse has been done before by others and becomes irritating because its not original.
As for your comments re the team being Pardews I think you had better have a major rethink as you are very wide of the mark.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 24 Feb 2008 22:27

I vote for plain stupid.

VOR

by VOR » 24 Feb 2008 22:31

RoyalBlue
Royalee I'd agree with all of that Doyle comment aside - it's not his fault he has no service from the vacuum that is our midfield.

Hardly worked his socks off today though did he. Looked dispirited and disinterested for long spells.

All the strikers are struggling with poor service but Kitson was worse today - don't think he's had a good game since his brush with Plod and his illness.

BTW, I think you meen uninterested. Disinterested means impartial.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 24 Feb 2008 22:37

Thou Voice Just quoted from the Reading page from the balding guy...

"I have a lot of confidence in the players, and even today for little spells Doyle and Kitson looked good, but we got nothing, that was the end result."
- Oh for little spells? We need people that look good for a little spell, which generally is about 90 minutes per week considering what they're paid - not two of three minutes at some point within a 90 minute time frame.

"I'm not stupid, I can make changes, and nothing is based on personalities, I just want the best team.
- If you think that you are fielding the best team then you are stupid. Oster playing? Leroy not? Doyle, one of the few "first team" strikers in the Premiership who has not scored this year and not scored this season with his feet!

"Leroy has scored in the reserves, that's all I can ask, it's just not in the first team as yet.
- And who's fault is that?

"It's a conundrum I have to solve."
- Well you've not managed to solve anything else this season so have a go at that.

...for any people that enjoy stats, how many other Premiership teams have actually gone eight on the bounce in a row and kept their manager?

What is the real worry for me, is Shorey scoring that goal. We'll end up with at least nine of the starting eleven against Middlesb' and nothing will improve.

Ah well, what can you do - this is Reading.

Balding guy eh?

Best manager in our history. Thoroughly decent guy who got into the Prem in the first place and has kept us here beyond the first season despite a laughable wage policy enforced from above and this is what he gets?

Being upset at a defeat is one thing, but making derogatory comments about the most successful manager in our 136 year history just because you're a little upset at a defeat is totally uncalled for.

If "F**k off newbie" ever applied it would be now.

DelBoyRodders
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by DelBoyRodders » 24 Feb 2008 22:44

2 world wars, 1 world cup
Thou Voice Just quoted from the Reading page from the balding guy...

"I have a lot of confidence in the players, and even today for little spells Doyle and Kitson looked good, but we got nothing, that was the end result."
- Oh for little spells? We need people that look good for a little spell, which generally is about 90 minutes per week considering what they're paid - not two of three minutes at some point within a 90 minute time frame.

"I'm not stupid, I can make changes, and nothing is based on personalities, I just want the best team.
- If you think that you are fielding the best team then you are stupid. Oster playing? Leroy not? Doyle, one of the few "first team" strikers in the Premiership who has not scored this year and not scored this season with his feet!

"Leroy has scored in the reserves, that's all I can ask, it's just not in the first team as yet.
- And who's fault is that?

"It's a conundrum I have to solve."
- Well you've not managed to solve anything else this season so have a go at that.

...for any people that enjoy stats, how many other Premiership teams have actually gone eight on the bounce in a row and kept their manager?

What is the real worry for me, is Shorey scoring that goal. We'll end up with at least nine of the starting eleven against Middlesb' and nothing will improve.

Ah well, what can you do - this is Reading.

Balding guy eh?

Best manager in our history. Thoroughly decent guy who got into the Prem in the first place and has kept us here beyond the first season despite a laughable wage policy enforced from above and this is what he gets?

Being upset at a defeat is one thing, but making derogatory comments about the most successful manager in our 136 year history just because you're a little upset at a defeat is totally uncalled for.

Well said that man. Some sense at last.

DelBoyRodders
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by DelBoyRodders » 24 Feb 2008 22:46

semtex1871 expected these replys from those of you who are still giving Coppell credit for getting to the Premiership with Pardews team!!!!!

... and the most laughable comment so far. :lol:

Thou Voice

by Thou Voice » 24 Feb 2008 22:53

2 world wars, 1 world cup Balding guy eh?

Balding guy eh?
- He hardly has flowing hair now, does he?

- Was the best. I have been following Reading for years, fact is, he does not cut it in the Premiership. He's failed before and failed now. He bumbles and mumbles his way through excuses for what goes wrong, has too much loyalty towards his championship squad that this season needed strengthing and all they did was get weaker.

- This is our record breaking manager that has just lead us on a record breaking string of eight defeats?

You have no idea how long I have been supporting Reading for or if I am a newbie. Just because I don't believe that the balding guy and the chairmen push the sun up every day and I refuse to believe that when the sun is down, it shines out of their arses, it does not warrant such comments from the likes of you, whoever the hell you are.

DelBoyRodders
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by DelBoyRodders » 24 Feb 2008 23:00

Thou Voice
2 world wars, 1 world cup Balding guy eh?

Balding guy eh?
- He hardly has flowing hair now, does he?

- Was the best. I have been following Reading for years, fact is, he does not cut it in the Premiership. He's failed before and failed now. He bumbles and mumbles his way through excuses for what goes wrong, has too much loyalty towards his championship squad that this season needed strengthing and all they did was get weaker.

- This is our record breaking manager that has just lead us on a record breaking string of eight defeats?

You have no idea how long I have been supporting Reading for or if I am a newbie. Just because I don't believe that the balding guy and the chairmen push the sun up every day and I refuse to believe that when the sun is down, it shines out of their arses, it does not warrant such comments from the likes of you, whoever the hell you are.

oxf*rd off newbie!!

Thou Voice

by Thou Voice » 24 Feb 2008 23:03

DelBoyRodders oxf*rd off newbie!!

The sad thing is, you clearly don't have the ability to come up with a reasoned argument to defend the balding guy and have to result to attempts at insults that are although statistically wrong, just make me smile with pity on you.

Thou Voice

by Thou Voice » 05 Mar 2008 11:27

Cannot believe what the balding fool has done with Lita.

Unbelivable.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 05 Mar 2008 11:35

are you still spouting off you mad loon?

feck off newbie

Thou Voice

by Thou Voice » 05 Mar 2008 11:38

brendywendy are you still spouting off you mad loon?

feck off newbie

Give a factual arguement on why I am wrong?

Do you feel that sending Lita away when our current strikers cannot score goals is actually a good move then?

Do you want to play in the Championship?

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 05 Mar 2008 11:47

Thou Voice
brendywendy are you still spouting off you mad loon?

feck off newbie

Give a factual arguement on why I am wrong?

Do you feel that sending Lita away when our current strikers cannot score goals is actually a good move then?

Do you want to play in the Championship?

no
no
no

we dont know what has happened
if coppell didnt want him he would have gone earlier IMO
something has happened to force this through
until we know whats gone on, it a bit harsh to judge coppell
in my opinion i thought lita should be starting vs man city, but if hes been mouthing off, refusing to play, demanding a loan then coppell will have had no choice-especially if hes already made his mind up about lita no really featuring in the run in
this may not have happened, and if its just becuase coppell has gone mad, ill happily question what the feck is going on with the rest of you

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 05 Mar 2008 11:51

Who the f**k is this dickhead?

Thou Voice

by Thou Voice » 05 Mar 2008 11:58

SpaceCruiser Who the f**k is this dickhead?

Another Hob Nob poster who cannot defend the balding guy with any reasoned arguement and just sinks to abuse.

Are you somebody else permenantly living in the past with no focus on the future who always wants to be second best?

Wax Jacket
Hob Nob Legend

by Wax Jacket » 05 Mar 2008 12:17

surely your user name should be Thy Voice for it to make any sense anyway?

half-term was a couple of weeks ago :|

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 05 Mar 2008 12:19

Thou Voice

Another Hob Nob poster who cannot defend the balding guy with any reasoned arguement and just sinks to abuse.

Are you somebody else permenantly living in the past with no focus on the future who always wants to be second best?

Middlesbrough 0 Reading 1

Oh yeah F*ck off Newbie!

Tinrib

by Tinrib » 05 Mar 2008 12:52

I would suggest Coppell is beyond balding, and is closer to being bald.

79Royal

by 79Royal » 05 Mar 2008 13:01

Thou Voice

You know, if you were respectful enough to refer to Coppell by his name and not 'balding guy', then you might garner some respect.

Please explain to me how sacking Coppell last week would have kept us in the Premiership for next season?

CMRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by CMRoyal » 05 Mar 2008 13:06

Thou Voice Another Hob Nob poster who cannot defend the balding guy with any reasoned arguement and just sinks to abuse.

Erm, is this deliberate irony on your part? Or does "balding guy" in lieu of a name not count as abuse as far as you are concerned?

135 posts