LITA GONE OUT ON LOAN

407 posts
Southbank Old Boy
Hob Nob Regular

Re: LITA GONJE OUT ON LOAN

by Southbank Old Boy » 05 Mar 2008 14:40

Dirk Gently Let's just cut all the crap about attitudes, anti-player bias, favourites, etc.

How about if SC has decided that two of his strikers Kits & Lita can't play together for whatever reason?

He either drops Kits and brings in Lita now, except that he's not match fit - or he decides to stick with Kits for the next 4 matches while Lita goes on loan for the shortest period you can do a loan for, gets match fit and hopefully bangs in a hatful of real goals and gets a good confidence boost.

Seems eminently sensible to me, and in 28 days SC's range of options will be a lot stronger than they are now.

OK - now back to the wild speculation, prejudices and bickering.....

Only flaw is that it's never stopped him bringing players in before has it?

Long didnt go out on loan before starting. Marek came straight into the side after playing a lot less games than Lita has recently, etc etc etc

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 05 Mar 2008 14:44

Dirk Gently Let's just cut all the crap about attitudes, anti-player bias, favourites, etc.

How about if SC has decided that two of his strikers Kits & Lita can't play together for whatever reason?

So why the f*ck didn't he figure that out before the transfer window closed?!! Afterall, as SC's supporters keep pointing out, he sees them in training every day! And he can't have based his decisions on real games played after the window shut!

The next time 'You don't know what you're doing' rings around the Mad Stad, it may well not be aimed at the match officials!

Tamworth_Royal
Location: She's got a tongue like an electric eel and she likes the taste of a man's tonsils.

Re: LITA GONE OUT ON LOAN

by Tamworth_Royal » 05 Mar 2008 14:45

:lol: This club eh !

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 05 Mar 2008 14:48

Oh, how wonderful to see RoyalBlue's got his 2nd wind after a few weeks of virtual abstinence.

I wonder if he will reach 100 virtually identical posts on this particular subject before blowing himself out again.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 05 Mar 2008 14:53

Royal Rother Oh, how wonderful to see RoyalBlue's got his 2nd wind after a few weeks of virtual abstinence.

I wonder if he will reach 100 virtually identical posts on this particular subject before blowing himself out again.

You just keep believing in the Emperor's New Clothes eh RR?

And where have you been in the last few weeks anyway, because I think you'll find I've continued to post quite a bit in that time?

Please try to justify how leaving us with such a dearth of strikers, when we are in the midst of a crucial relegation battle, can in any shape or form be good management by the management team at RFC.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 05 Mar 2008 14:57

Stooper From my source, yes.

And they're normally right at goings on at RFC

Was it you who told us a couple of days back that Lita would be off on loan within the week? If so, your sources would appear to be pretty good. It was too ridiculous at the time to have been a wild guess.

Perhaps you could persuade Mr Coppell to come out and tell us the truth as to what has led to all of this.

If what you've said is true, then why shouldn't the supporters be put in the picture as to what has gone on. JM may own the business of RFC but it is the supporters' club.

North Stand, B18

by North Stand, B18 » 05 Mar 2008 15:02

I appreciate what SC has done for this club but some of his decisioins really piss me off. This loan move is just another very strange moment in SCs reign as the manager of this club. How you can loan out an ex -England U21 international who was by far England's best player at the European Championships last summer to a championship side really beats me. SC seems to have a real problem with Lita and it is affecting his judgement as a manager. It's not as though no other Premiership footballers have ever made a sex tape for oxf*rd's sake! Are Micah Richards, Rio ferdinand, Frank Lampard and Keiron Dyer all being discriminated against because of mistakes in their past. Lita should definately be in the first team as none of our other options have any idea where the goal is! If SC cannot get over his extreme hatdre of Lita he should just oxf*rd off and give up football management!

On another note this is my first post on this forum so I am waiting for the 'oxf*rd off Newbie!' shit that is coming my way!

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 05 Mar 2008 15:03

He either drops Kits and brings in Lita now, except that he's not match fit - or he decides to stick with Kits for the next 4 matches while Lita goes on loan for the shortest period you can do a loan for, gets match fit and hopefully bangs in a hatful of real goals and gets a good confidence boost.

Seems eminently sensible to me, and in 28 days SC's range of options will be a lot stronger than they are now.

Didn't he drops Kits on Saturday?

At the most basic level, 4 is better than 3.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 05 Mar 2008 15:10

North Stand, B18 How you can loan out an ex -England U21 international who was by far England's best player at the European Championships last summer to a championship side really beats me.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 05 Mar 2008 15:14

RoyalBlue Please try to justify how leaving us with such a dearth of strikers, when we are in the midst of a crucial relegation battle, can in any shape or form be good management by the management team at RFC.

There's any number of hypothetical situations that could have resulted in Coppell's decision, but there is no point attempting to outline those as 1. they'd be guesswork and 2. you are even more dogmatic than me.

Fezza

by Fezza » 05 Mar 2008 15:17

Schards#2

Anyone who thinks that Lita going to Charlton to get him match fit is a bit touched.

Try before you buy is the only reason I can imagine, regardless of what Leroy has said to deserve it in SC's eye's.

However, the decision to leave us with 2 1/2 first team strikers at this stage of the season and in our current position is barmy. Sorry but neither of the Irish lads look like scoring.

This should have been dealt with 3 months ago when we could have got someone in!

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 05 Mar 2008 15:18

Royal Rother
North Stand, B18 How you can loan out an ex -England U21 international who was by far England's best player at the European Championships last summer to a championship side really beats me.

Who was then, if not Lita, you arrogant self-pompous arse loving baldy?

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 05 Mar 2008 15:19

Fezza
Schards#2

Anyone who thinks that Lita going to Charlton to get him match fit is a bit touched.

Try before you buy is the only reason I can imagine, regardless of what Leroy has said to deserve it in SC's eye's.

However, the decision to leave us with 2 1/2 first team strikers at this stage of the season and in our current position is barmy. Sorry but neither of the Irish lads look like scoring.

This should have been dealt with 3 months ago when we could have got someone in!

I think that is your 20th post with the EXACT same message. Hold tight for a while, the real reason behind this may well become clear...

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 05 Mar 2008 15:19

SpaceCruiser
Royal Rother

Bentley perchance?

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 05 Mar 2008 15:21

Archie's penalty Bentley perchance?

If you mean he was wise to miss out on playing in it, then maybe.

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 05 Mar 2008 15:21

Fezza
Schards#2

He'll get a lot more match fit at Charlton than he will trundling out for the reserves ever now and then.

For the rest of it - if you say so.....

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 05 Mar 2008 15:22

So why didn't we sign a striker in Jan?

Or did Coppell only discover that KIts and Lita couldn't play together after the window shut? Despite them being at the club together for nearly 3 years.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 05 Mar 2008 15:24

SpaceCruiser
Archie's penalty Bentley perchance?

If you mean he was wise to miss out on playing in it, then maybe.

:oops:

Fezza

by Fezza » 05 Mar 2008 15:24

Archie's penalty I think that is your 20th post with the EXACT same message. Hold tight for a while, the real reason behind this may well become clear...

Sorry just livid about it, I look forward to writing how sorry I was to have doubted the club/manager/RTG's etc shortly, when the reason (hard not to write excuse) is revealed.

By the way I take it that means that "getting him match fit" isn't the real answer - and just a line we've been fed?

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 05 Mar 2008 15:30

SpaceCruiser
Royal Rother

:lol: Classic!!

407 posts