236 posts
Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: The Leroy Lita Tribute Thread

by Woodcote Royal » 08 Mar 2008 18:15

Platypuss In the cold light of day, that Man City "defence" would have had any striker licking his lips.

Lita might have licked his lips when facing Swansea but he's made no impact on any Prem defence including the likes of Fulham and Newcastle, who are surely worse than what we faced today.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 08 Mar 2008 18:18

ALOL @ Reading winning and people can't resist bringing Lita's name up.

This was a thread just thinking back to some of the good things he's done in his 2 years here, of course that was never going to last.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 08 Mar 2008 18:29

I would suggest that a couple of pages was more than enough to cover the subject at hand so it's fair enough that it evoloves into something a bit more current surely?

Anyway, I see Charlton fans are not at all happy with the various Reading cast-offs tonight,

"Pardew out", "Halford the worst footballer I've ever seen", "did they change their minds and decide to give Lita his debut next week?" are some of the comments I've seen.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 08 Mar 2008 18:30

Royal Rother I would suggest that a couple of pages was more than enough to cover the subject at hand so it's fair enough that it evoloves into something a bit more current surely?

Anyway, I see Charlton fans are not at all happy with the various Reading cast-offs tonight,

"Pardew out", "Halford the worst footballer I've ever seen", "did they change their minds and decide to give Lita his debut next week?" are some of the comments I've seen.

Fans sites, opinions differ all the time, just like this one.

although Halford is abysmaLOL.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 08 Mar 2008 20:30

Bedford Royal
Royalee
Bedford Royal Unfortunately, I don't think we'll see you again, which is a massive shame, as your better than the other 3 strikers we have.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can laugh as much as you like, but it's true.

I think I'll laugh a bit more at your expense after today - I almost feel sorry for you.

You might want to note that Doyle got two assists today, Long scored and so did Kitson, whereas world class shagger Leroy managed to help Charlton to a 2-1 defeat at home to mighty mighty Preston North End.

In the words of Eric Cartman, I have three words for you Bedford Royal...

Suck my balls.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 08 Mar 2008 20:43

Still want Coppell sacked, Royalee?

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 08 Mar 2008 21:07

He's done nothing to make me believe he could take us forward next season yet. Two wins don't make a season - if we go down he still has to go.

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 08 Mar 2008 21:13

You wanted him sacked after Villa. Changed your tune?

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 08 Mar 2008 21:47

Not really, no.

RoyalBird

by RoyalBird » 08 Mar 2008 21:58

Seems like Charlton fans are mixed about Leroy so far from what I've searched on the forums. Although this comment from addickted.net was pretty damn harsh!

Some Charlton fan hes got the first touch of a fecking elephant!!!

:shock:

The Quiet Man

by The Quiet Man » 08 Mar 2008 22:01

The biggest tribute to Lita was that no one noticed he had gone and very few cared.

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Coppelled Streets » 08 Mar 2008 22:03

Royalee He's done nothing to make me believe he could take us forward next season yet. Two wins don't make a season - if we go down he still has to go.

Of course a chairman giving him both a wage budget and transfer budget to "take us forward" would help some what.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 08 Mar 2008 22:29

It hasn't thus far as he's refused to utilise this to the club's advantage.

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 09 Mar 2008 11:49

Royalee He's done nothing to make me believe he could take us forward next season yet. Two wins don't make a season - if we go down he still has to go.

Yup, a third season in the Prem would be such a backwards step

shadesrwrf
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by shadesrwrf » 09 Mar 2008 13:32

Royalee It hasn't thus far as he's refused to utilise this to the club's advantage.

Please qualify that statement.

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 09 Mar 2008 13:45

Uke

Yup, a third season in the Prem would be such a backwards step

We've taken a huge step backwards this season because of our transfer policy.

Who that's down to is up to debate, but Coppell says that was down to him so next season so he has to change, but he promised us he'd changed after the summer and it was still the same old bollox in January.

I've said else where, unless Coppell's transfer policy changes, he simply can't take this club forward. Remember we didn't sign a centre half because in his words Cisse had proved we didn't need one, he signed Rosenior to play right wing and still hasn't replaced Sidwell's steel.

It won't be a pretty 3rd season in the Prem if Coppell or the club doesn't change.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 09 Mar 2008 14:00

Hooray, SKDD also has some sense and doesn't see RFC through ridiculous blinkers.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 09 Mar 2008 16:42

Royalee Hooray, SKDD is wearing exactly the same ridiculous blinkers as i am.

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 09 Mar 2008 21:27

RoyalBird Seems like Charlton fans are mixed about Leroy so far from what I've searched on the forums. Although this comment from addickted.net was pretty damn harsh!

Some Charlton fan hes got the first touch of a fecking elephant!!!

:shock:

I don't know how to say this but that is neither his first touch nor an elephants trunk.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 10 Mar 2008 11:30

from the EP

"And Lita added: “The gaffer has not put me back in and that is fair enough. I asked him on Monday if I can go out on loan and he came to me on Tuesday with Charlton so I said if I was not available to him I want to go out and play football for the rest of the season. "

looks like he asked to be loaned out
and copps called in a favour from pards

236 posts