Team for Tottenham

seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

Re: Team for Tottenham

by seahawk10 » 28 Apr 2008 23:44

madreadingfan
rg6royal USA
Rosenier Doobs Ingi Shorey
Little Matejovsky Bikey Convey
Kitson Lita

AGREED

Thirded. With Doyle, Hunt, Cisse, Harper and Fed on the bench.

1871royals

by 1871royals » 29 Apr 2008 08:26

USA
Roseiner
Ivar
Doobs
Shorey

Oster
Harps
Bikey
Convey

Kits
Lita

Fed, Marek, Doyle, Little, Hunt

I would love to see Little start but he does not have the fitness and leaves us exposed at the back. Until he regains his fitness I think we should restrict him to 30 min cameos. Hunt has been shocking since hes signed his new deal, BC played well at Arsenal then couldn’t even get on the bench? :?

I would be very surprised if SC played Bikey and Marek together, both of them do not have the fitness to get about. We need Harps for his energy and workrate. Even though IMO Bikey and Marek are the 2 better players, we need Harps energy or Spurs will run rings around us. Anyone else notice at Wigan, even though he played fantastic Bikey looked absolutely knackered towards the end? I think those AB + MM together could be suicide.

Oster may have his critics but recently he has been producing an end product and hes set up a few goals. From the reports seemed to have played well in the reserves also

Ashfordroyal

by Ashfordroyal » 29 Apr 2008 09:01

I`m more concerned with the ease Steed Malbranque sauntered around the departure lounge at Lyon airport yesterday, boarded a flight to Heathrow, sat quietly in his seat, got through passport control and disappeared into the London night, all seemingly, without being noticed, except by me and the missus.
Lets hope he doesnt sneak through our defence with such ease on Saturday.

Fezza

by Fezza » 29 Apr 2008 09:05

Ashfordroyal I`m more concerned with the ease Steed Malbranque sauntered around the departure lounge at Lyon airport yesterday, boarded a flight to Heathrow, sat quietly in his seat, got through passport control and disappeared into the London night, all seemingly, without being noticed, except by me and the missus.
Lets hope he doesnt sneak through our defence with such ease on Saturday.

Still got to thank the chap for the goal against Bolton!

Tilehurst End

by Tilehurst End » 29 Apr 2008 13:14

1871royals USA
Roseiner
Ivar
Doobs
Shorey

Oster
Harps
Bikey
Convey

Kits
Lita

Fed, Marek, Doyle, Little, Hunt

I would love to see Little start but he does not have the fitness and leaves us exposed at the back. Until he regains his fitness I think we should restrict him to 30 min cameos. Hunt has been shocking since hes signed his new deal, BC played well at Arsenal then couldn’t even get on the bench? :?

I would be very surprised if SC played Bikey and Marek together, both of them do not have the fitness to get about. We need Harps for his energy and workrate. Even though IMO Bikey and Marek are the 2 better players, we need Harps energy or Spurs will run rings around us. Anyone else notice at Wigan, even though he played fantastic Bikey looked absolutely knackered towards the end? I think those AB + MM together could be suicide.

Oster may have his critics but recently he has been producing an end product and hes set up a few goals. From the reports seemed to have played well in the reserves also

10 out of 11 but Little for me, cometh the hour....

Both Little and Convey will be fresh, will increase our goal threat, they've not been involved much of the season so their confidence will be higher than most and we might actually look like scoring from a corner.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 29 Apr 2008 13:19

PlasticRoyale Whats the point of anything? Twenty two men running round a field chasing an inflated pigskin. Sounds like a great idea

They don't use pigskin anymore.

HTH

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 29 Apr 2008 13:21

I think Hunt must be dropped the bench and Convey start. When Hunt eventually gets on he'll be the head cracking player we all love.

IMAMATEOFJOVSKY

by IMAMATEOFJOVSKY » 29 Apr 2008 13:26

----------------------------------------------------HAHNEMANN------------------------------------------

ROSENIOR----------------------BIKEY--------------------------------DUBERRY-----------------SHOREY

----------------------------------------------GUNNARSSON-----------------------------------------------

LITTLE--------------------------------------MATEJOVSKY--------------------------------------CONVEY

----------------------------------LITA-------------------------KITSON------------------------------------

SUBS ; DOYLE-------LONG------HUNT---------INGIMARSSON------FEDERICI

Coppell is saying lack of creativity, then let the flair players do their thing

1871royals

by 1871royals » 29 Apr 2008 14:14

Even though he hasn’t played brilliantly recently I still think Harps has to play. IMO our two best moves on Sat involved him. Latching onto Kitsons back heel and putting a cross in that KD should have converted. When Leroy got away from the defence and had that shot come cross it was Harps accurate pass that helped him get a run at the defence.

Harps is the only cm we have with energy, stamina etc. Without him spurs will run rings around us.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 29 Apr 2008 18:51

IMAMATEOFJOVSKY ----------------------------------------------------HAHNEMANN------------------------------------------

ROSENIOR----------------------BIKEY--------------------------------DUBERRY-----------------SHOREY

----------------------------------------------GUNNARSSON-----------------------------------------------

LITTLE--------------------------------------MATEJOVSKY--------------------------------------CONVEY

----------------------------------LITA-------------------------KITSON------------------------------------

What a central midfield! My Gran could out pace those two and she's been dead for 15 years.

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 29 Apr 2008 20:28

Ian Royal
IMAMATEOFJOVSKY ----------------------------------------------------HAHNEMANN------------------------------------------

What a central midfield! My Gran could out pace those two and she's been dead for 15 years.

I thought she used to play central defence Ian

PlasticRoyale
Hob Nob Regular

by PlasticRoyale » 29 Apr 2008 23:02

Gordons Cumming
PlasticRoyale Whats the point of anything? Twenty two men running round a field chasing an inflated pigskin. Sounds like a great idea

They don't use pigskin anymore.

HTH

Really! Another nail in the coffin of the game i love

4EVERREADING

by 4EVERREADING » 30 Apr 2008 14:00

seahawk10
madreadingfan
rg6royal USA
Rosenier Doobs Ingi Shorey
Little Matejovsky Bikey Convey
Kitson Lita

AGREED

Thirded. With Doyle, Hunt, Cisse, Harper and Fed on the bench.

As they've said
But maybe Fae instead of Harper on the bench. Harper is absolutely shite, just runds around like a headless chicken flapping its wings!

IMAMATEOFJOVSKY

by IMAMATEOFJOVSKY » 30 Apr 2008 14:25

agree on Harper - probably his worst fan if truth be known - running around isnt what we need from a central midfielder in the premiership, they are there to dictate the play! Never ever seen Harper dictate the play. He is so like Ray Wilkins as well in that he points in a forwards direction but always passes sideways/backwards

In Y25 and can only comment on home games

1871royals

by 1871royals » 30 Apr 2008 15:58

Harps hasnt played brilliantly this season. But the level of criticism is shocking. Hes scored important goals. Our joint 2nd highest league scorer, gives his all, hes been hampered by the fact SC hasnt bought a ballwinner to play alongside him. Marek may be better creatively but his stamina is poor, we would get overrun if we replaced harps with him. For example on Sat against Wigan Harps had loads of critcism, but our 3 best bits of play all involved him.

chandog

by chandog » 30 Apr 2008 16:37

USA
Rosenior. Doobs. Ingimarson. Shorey
Little. Marek. Bikey. Convey
Lita. Kitson

Bench: Fed. Sonks. Hunt. Harps. Doyle

Hopefully coppell will have the guts to drop harper and hunt. Hunt has not played well consistently this year. But then who has????????
Little will do a better job on the wing than doyle who hasnt scored for god knows how long. Marek is our most creative player and we will need him if we are going to stand any real chance of scoring against spurs

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 30 Apr 2008 16:47

chandog USA
Lita. Kitson

consensus almost breaks out on HNA? :shock:

earleyroyal

by earleyroyal » 30 Apr 2008 17:56

1871royals Even though he hasn’t played brilliantly recently I still think Harps has to play. IMO our two best moves on Sat involved him. Latching onto Kitsons back heel and putting a cross in that KD should have converted. When Leroy got away from the defence and had that shot come cross it was Harps accurate pass that helped him get a run at the defence.

Harps is the only cm we have with energy, stamina etc. Without him spurs will run rings around us.

Accurate pass :lol: it was a hoof, I know Reading's passing has been abysmal this season but come on.

One backheel + one hoof + passenger for 89 minutes + nearly cost us the game at the end does not deserve a starting place.

zummerset

by zummerset » 30 Apr 2008 20:00

Arch Having read a few threads, there seems to be an unusual consensus about the line-up, with

USA
Rosenior Doobs Ivar Shorey
Little Bikey marek Convey
Lita Kits

being by far the most popular choice. It would be an inexperienced gambler who'd bet against Harper and Doyle being in the team, however.

Its so obvious and our bench is shite- are all 20,000 fans all in agreement but will SC have the same opinion?

More important given we donate our hard cash to the club why don't we get answers from the management team?

juanpablo
Hob Nob Regular

by juanpablo » 01 May 2008 03:03

brendywendy
chandog USA
Lita. Kitson

consensus almost breaks out on HNA? :shock:

he exact team i called for in my back from the game thread