Predictions

245 posts
Roger the Rabbit

Re: Predictions

by Roger the Rabbit » 17 Jun 2008 15:36

papereyes No, it was irrelevent. At the heart of this, you agreed with my point and added a load of meandering, irrelvent rubbish. I merely pointed this out to you and you have been unable to drop it.

I think one should deal with that and move on, shouldn't you.

So the bottom line is you'll parrot the same rubbish ad infinitum whilst accusing others of irrelevance.

There are some smart people posting on here, there are some amusing people on here, there are some knowledgeable people on here. You don't really fit in, do you ?

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 17 Jun 2008 15:37

Roger the Rabbit
papereyes No, it was irrelevent. At the heart of this, you agreed with my point and added a load of meandering, irrelvent rubbish. I merely pointed this out to you and you have been unable to drop it.

So the bottom line is you'll parrot the same rubbish ad infinitum whilst accusing others of irrelevance.

There are some smart people posting on here, there are some amusing people on here, there are some knowledgeable people on here. You don't really fit in, do you ?

I'm also not going to get into personal insults

shakes head and walks away.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Jun 2008 15:37

you are going to fit right in on here roger
i can tell

Roger the Rabbit

by Roger the Rabbit » 17 Jun 2008 15:38

papereyes
shakes head and walks away.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RESULT

:D

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 17 Jun 2008 15:39

Roger the Rabbit

I'm sure he's glad he doesn't 'fit in'. :lol:

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 17 Jun 2008 15:40

brendywendy you are going to fit right in on here roger
i can tell

Like you do? :lol:

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 17 Jun 2008 15:42

Roger the Rabbit

Wonder what you think of Royal Rother.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Jun 2008 15:43

Royalee
brendywendy you are going to fit right in on here roger
i can tell

Like you do? :lol:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
good one R

glad to be a misfit on here top be fair if you are anything to go by
LOl at sticking up for your band of pessimists :roll:

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 17 Jun 2008 15:49

Pessimist I am not - I said we'd finish top half and steer well clear of relegation in our first season in the Premiership and was ridiculed on here. I just happen to be able to be able to view things with a sense of realism and am not afraid to speak my mind when I feel that we're heading for a fall, just like I did before Christmas last season and was ridiculed when we won a couple of games and was told we were 'safe'. I'm being ridiculed again by people who don't learn their lessons (just like their hero), but ah well - I guess some of you people just deserve relegation and the shit season around the corner in the Championship seeing as you clearly don't understand the main concepts of football, management, and probably general life for that matter.

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 17 Jun 2008 15:52

I thought everyone on here was a misfit.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Jun 2008 15:55

Sarah Star I thought everyone on here was a misfit.

exacerly miss star exacerly

its when you start to fit in that you have a problem

chandog

by chandog » 17 Jun 2008 15:57

Royalee Pessimist I am not - I said we'd finish top half and steer well clear of relegation in our first season in the Premiership and was ridiculed on here. I just happen to be able to be able to view things with a sense of realism and am not afraid to speak my mind when I feel that we're heading for a fall, just like I did before Christmas last season and was ridiculed when we won a couple of games and was told we were 'safe'. I'm being ridiculed again by people who don't learn their lessons (just like their hero), but ah well - I guess some of you people just deserve relegation and the shit season around the corner in the Championship seeing as you clearly don't understand the main concepts of football, management, and probably general life for that matter.

Fair play
It will be interesting to see your opinions when we are challenging for promotion next season

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Jun 2008 15:57

Royalee Pessimist I am not - I said we'd finish top half and steer well clear of relegation in our first season in the Premiership and was ridiculed on here. I just happen to be able to be able to view things with a sense of realism and am not afraid to speak my mind when I feel that we're heading for a fall, just like I did before Christmas last season and was ridiculed when we won a couple of games and was told we were 'safe'. I'm being ridiculed again by people who don't learn their lessons (just like their hero), but ah well - I guess some of you people just deserve relegation and the shit season around the corner in the Championship seeing as you clearly don't understand the main concepts of football, management, and probably general life for that matter.

LOL at you feeling the need to answer me

i dont feel the same about reading it.

careful up there, your horse is mighty high

chandog

by chandog » 17 Jun 2008 15:58

brendywendy

You have got nothing to worry about then

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 17 Jun 2008 16:00

Pessimism can be quite a good thing because you're never disappointed.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Jun 2008 16:05

chandog
brendywendy

You have got nothing to worry about then

LOL

dont you start aswell

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Jun 2008 16:07

brendywendy

LOL at you feeling the need to answer me

i dont feel the same about reading it.

careful up there, your horse is mighty high

when have i ever ridiculed you R?

Roger the Rabbit

by Roger the Rabbit » 17 Jun 2008 16:10

Sarah Star Pessimism can be quite a good thing because you're never disappointed.

Of course you are, there are clearly a number of people on here who are delighted when their pessimistic 'predictions' come true because it gives them the chance to say 'I was right' ad nauseam.

I'd rather be an optimist every time, you may get the odd disapointment but not as bad as expecting the worst every day of your life !

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 17 Jun 2008 16:10

Sarah Star Pessimism can be quite a good thing because you're never disappointed.

Nope. Last season was still very disappointing.

And it wasn't pessimism. It was acknowledging that we were simply not doing enough to be good enough to stay up last season.
Last edited by papereyes on 17 Jun 2008 16:17, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 17 Jun 2008 16:13

Dis'greed. I think it means you'll never try hard to achieve what you want to achieve.

245 posts