Jimmy Kebe is a good player, sign in

1107 posts
rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Jimmy Kebe is a good player, sign in

by rg6royal » 11 Aug 2008 20:27

joe999 Do people REALLY think he was no worse than anyone else?

I thought we werent great yesterday but at least we looked dangerous down the left

I thought convey was the only one who looked anywhere near premieriship quality, and he barely played last season!

Kebe is the equivalent to that bloke who got signed by.. was it southampton that time? claiming he was somoenes brother but had actually never played football?

The guy is SO irritaitng, cant run, cant pass, cant shoot, doesnt look where hes going, cant stay on his feet, cant cross

If you are the above, you become frustrating after 5 minutes, so whgen it gets to around 85, youre seriously pissed off.

I would repeat what I shouted at one point, but the word oxf*rd would come up so many times on this screen it would hurt my eyes.

And we cant sell him cos we dont buy.

Fecking useless.

Twit

He can run and is very good at running with the ball and if you hadn't noticed he was just walking through Forest players at times on Sunday. He just lacks the passing side and final ball at times but that will come in time.

joe999

by joe999 » 11 Aug 2008 20:31

that ball through the middle to him in the first minute was perfect, any other player on the end of that would have run and stuck it past the keeper.

Kebes run was the equivalent to me putting my keeper up front on pro evolution soccer, and trying to make him run.

Shocking.

Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 11 Aug 2008 20:42

always need someone to boo us Reading fans..can`t wait till Saturday, tell me do we have to wait till kick off to boo are can I start during the warm up?...you fickle bastards :roll:

joe999

by joe999 » 11 Aug 2008 20:43

not fickle, hes just really shit.

howser
Hob Nob Regular

by howser » 11 Aug 2008 20:48

After that performance on Sunday this heading could be written about several Reading players on show..............coz is was pretty S***

glass half full
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you see someone without a smile..... give him one of yours!

by glass half full » 11 Aug 2008 20:50

Jimmy Kebe reminds me of Andy Hughes. Lots of endeavour, very little end product.

Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 11 Aug 2008 20:51

Kevin Doyle recieves the ball in acres of space in the Forest half late in the 2nd half..Kebe is speeding up on the overlap, a real promising attack, Doyle plays the ball inside the full back straight to the keeper..whos fault? KEBE OF COURSE..take those f*cking blinkers off guys

Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 11 Aug 2008 20:52

howser After that performance on Sunday this heading could be written about several Reading players on show..............coz is was pretty S***

you can write shit on here :lol:

H-Town Royal

by H-Town Royal » 11 Aug 2008 20:58

he has no finesse - he would run full speed into a brick wall. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yuMbalHQ2I&NR=1 :D

hopefully he can learn to control himself & the ball.

Trev

by Trev » 11 Aug 2008 23:24

In answer to the question, Jimmy Kebe is a good player............NOT!

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 Aug 2008 00:04

Chaney Kevin Doyle recieves the ball in acres of space in the Forest half late in the 2nd half..Kebe is speeding up on the overlap, a real promising attack, Doyle plays the ball inside the full back straight to the keeper..whos fault? KEBE OF COURSE..take those f*cking blinkers off guys

Kebe runs past 2-3 defenders, finds himself in acres of space to make a pass or drive at goal, hesitates and walks straight into a challenge giving away the ball when we had a very good chance to go on and score.

How anyone can argue that he was anything other than poor surprises me. Just because he looks exciting sometimes doesn't make him good. Or Mass Sarr would have played in the premiership.

juanpablo
Hob Nob Regular

by juanpablo » 12 Aug 2008 00:07

Ian Royal
Chaney Kevin Doyle recieves the ball in acres of space in the Forest half late in the 2nd half..Kebe is speeding up on the overlap, a real promising attack, Doyle plays the ball inside the full back straight to the keeper..whos fault? KEBE OF COURSE..take those f*cking blinkers off guys

Kebe runs past 2-3 defenders, finds himself in acres of space to make a pass or drive at goal, hesitates and walks straight into a challenge giving away the ball when we had a very good chance to go on and score.

How anyone can argue that he was anything other than poor surprises me. Just because he looks exciting sometimes doesn't make him good. Or Mass Sarr would have played in the premiership.

im not saying he played well but ...

in this instance your making yourself look silly because he did everything you said and then got fouled in the box. Tv replay showed defender got none of the ball, so i dont think you can blame him for no product in that instance, when he got taken out...
Last edited by juanpablo on 12 Aug 2008 00:09, edited 1 time in total.

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 12 Aug 2008 00:08

He's had one game this season give him a chance. He certainly wasnt the shittest player on sunday

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 Aug 2008 00:11

juanpablo
Ian Royal

im not saying he played well but ...

in this instance your making yourself look silly because he did everything you said and then got fouled in the box. Tv replay showed defender got none of the ball, so i dont think you can blame him for no product in that instance, when he got taken out...

I was talking about the "run" in the second half. Haven't seen a reply of the penalty shout so won't be commenting on it as it happened at the wrong end of the ground for me to see.

juanpablo
Hob Nob Regular

by juanpablo » 12 Aug 2008 00:19

ok think we are on about two different situations apologies

the one where he made a nice run into the box he was fouled, to be fair to the ref i didnt think penalty at first . On replay clear penalty....

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 Aug 2008 12:15

juanpablo ok think we are on about two different situations apologies

the one where he made a nice run into the box he was fouled, to be fair to the ref i didnt think penalty at first . On replay clear penalty....

From the stand you'd have to have much much better eyesight than me to tell whether it was in the box, let alone a foul.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 12 Aug 2008 12:25

Ian Royal
juanpablo ok think we are on about two different situations apologies

From the stand you'd have to have much much better eyesight than me to tell whether it was in the box, let alone a foul.

was pretty clear on T'TV

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 12 Aug 2008 12:26

I don't see why you lot are all moaning at Kebe. He has had one bad game, and so did the rest of the team and you are already miserable and saying how (rap he is. You watch saturday he will tear that Plymouth defence apart.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Aug 2008 11:42

im happy with where my vote went in this to be fair

2.8 lita injection

by 2.8 lita injection » 17 Aug 2008 11:49

And me.

I will still stick to my statement regarding Sonko, he is the best centre half in this league.

1107 posts