How long before the fans turn?

Streets

Re: How long before the fans turn?

by Streets » 26 Aug 2008 14:56

Schards#2
Streets
Big Ern
Cheap! I can say I have only missed about 12 games in 5 years, and that's from when I moved to Leeds and since moved back. Sometimes driving down from Leeds twice in a week for the football and always back in the same day.
In general I haven't missed more than 4-5 games a season at home since 96.
So if you want plastic, **** off to Mexico and find it.

No one has said performances affect your attendance rate, we've said it affects your opinions.

I'm with you, i'll still be going even if I think it's crap and there's no hope whatsoever but I don't consider myself disroyal simply by stating I think it's crap.

In a way then yes they do affect my opinions, that's with us all though I guess. We all feel pleased when someone plays well, and we all feel let down when someone doesn't appear to give their all.
But I wouldn't put that into a fickle bracket. We are all typical football supporters in that sense. Some let the results get to us more than others maybe.
I know my bottom lip tends to be out for the weekend when we lose.

lovetoscore

Re: How long before the fans turn?

by lovetoscore » 26 Aug 2008 23:28

Been watching RFC since the days of Hicks,Beavon,Bremner,Senior

since then I have always supported us whether we have been great or shite-perhaps I prefer it when we are shite as moaning is very therapeutic!

Yes I will always be grateful to Mr Mad and Sc for getting us into prem.

Think Mr Mad bottled it when we got to prem and he realised how much it was all going to cost

Can't understand Sc being so irrationally loyal to players even when they keep performing poorly and there seem to be others who could do better that he won't pick

I don't think there will be a major revolt like the days of branfoot but I think gates will slowly fall and fans will vote with their feet and we will remain a mediocre mid table championship side while Mr Mad remains as chairman.That's football!