Two Teams!

REALROYAL

Re: Two Teams!

by REALROYAL » 29 Aug 2008 20:47

WOW, how would think RFC had 2 shit team, not just 1[/quote]How ironic that you call yourself REALROYAL[/quote]

O'ye your right.. No real RFC fan would think selling our best players and investing peanuts over the last 3 years is a bad thing. Im more RFC than you will ever know, thats why im pissed off[/quote]

Get over yourself.[/quote]

Says the guy the posts "call yourself and REALroyal" like your better than me. maybe its you that needs to "get over themself"

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 29 Aug 2008 20:49

REALROYAL WOW, how would think RFC had 2 shit team, not just 1
How ironic that you call yourself REALROYAL[/quote]

O'ye your right.. No real RFC fan would think selling our best players and investing peanuts over the last 3 years is a bad thing. Im more RFC than you will ever know, thats why im pissed off[/quote]

Get over yourself.[/quote]

Says the guy the posts "call yourself and REALroyal" like your better than me. maybe its you that needs to "get over themself"[/quote]

I'm merely making the point that instead of being over pessimistic and negative, perhaps getting behind the team might be more beneficial towards the club.

Our squad is good, we have plenty of natural talent, which mixed with the experience of players like Harps, and Ingi, and the energy of the youngsters will challenge for promotion.

REALROYAL

by REALROYAL » 29 Aug 2008 20:54

Iv spent 20 years getting behind the team and when we do make it to the big time, we come back down cos we,r cheap...now we,r staying down ....Why? cos we,r cheap

John Madejski's magic he wears a magic hat, and when he saw the transfer fees he said im having that..OOOOOOOO

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 29 Aug 2008 20:55

REALROYAL Iv spent 20 years getting behind the team and when we do make it to the big time, we come back down cos we,r cheap...now we,r staying down ....Why? cos we,r cheap

John Madejski's magic he wears a magic hat, and when he saw the transfer fees he said im having that..OOOOOOOO

Did they not teach Grammar when you were at school?

REALROYAL

by REALROYAL » 29 Aug 2008 20:57

winchester_royal
REALROYAL Iv spent 20 years getting behind the team and when we do make it to the big time, we come back down cos we,r cheap...now we,r staying down ....Why? cos we,r cheap

O'no your calling me up on my grammer.. Get a life :D

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 29 Aug 2008 20:59

REALROYAL
winchester_royal

O'no your calling me up on my grammer.. Get a life :D

No its just when you put 'we,r' as opposed to 'we're' I start to worry.

REALROYAL

by REALROYAL » 29 Aug 2008 21:02

John Madejski's magic he wears a magic hat, and when he saw the transfer fees he said im having that..OOOOOOOO[/quote]

Did they not teach Grammar when you were at school?[/quote]

O'no your calling me up on my grammer.. Get a life :D[/quote]

No its just when you put 'we,r' as opposed to 'we're' I start to worry.[/quote]

When its when so called RFC fans are more concerned with spelling and grammar than football I start to worry..