Rovers fan here

123 posts
brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Rovers fan here

by brendywendy » 21 Oct 2008 15:19

Harry Carry How come you're not as welcoming to Chelsea fans?

just you.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 21 Oct 2008 15:22

Wizard Good luck. But not too much.

I never got my oxf*rd off newbie :(

gwarn

feck orf

ya noobie twunt.

:wink:

PlasticRoyale
Hob Nob Regular

by PlasticRoyale » 21 Oct 2008 15:30

floyd__streete The arrogance of Reading fans on this thread concerns (but sadly hardly surprises) me.

'greed.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 21 Oct 2008 15:33

PlasticRoyale
floyd__streete The arrogance of Reading fans on this thread concerns (but sadly hardly surprises) me.

'greed.

reading fans back their own team to beat one of the bottom and newly promoted teams, shocker
:roll:

you need to get your concernometer fixed, it appears to be broked.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 21 Oct 2008 15:45

Yet if we beat them tonight you'll be mouthing off towards them and gesturing more than 90% of hna :lol:

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 21 Oct 2008 16:28

FiNeRaIn

Yet if we beat them tonight you'll be mouthing off towards them and gesturing more than 90% of hna :lol:

And why would so-called arrogance on a message board concern anyone?
Unless they were emotionally retarded.

bobbybottler
Hob Nob Regular

by bobbybottler » 21 Oct 2008 22:53

LoyalRoversSupporter Hey another Donny fan here who will be making the trip down to you lot tomorrow night

What is everyones predictions on here?

I would take a draw now and run to be honest but as long as we put in a decent performance against you lot I will be happy

Norwich on saturday and Barnsley a week tomorrow are the big ones for us

Certainly DR put in a decent performance, I thought they played way better than a team in 23rd.

Good luck with the rest of the season gents.

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 21 Oct 2008 22:59

They looked a good footballing team. Yeah there RB James Chambers is good.

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 21 Oct 2008 23:00

You did? Every team has a spell and they produced nothing from theirs. They were just awkward to play against, but you can see why they are where they are, and I like Doncaster Rovers a lot.

We were poor. Gave the ball away far to often. Kebe should have been pulled off with easily 30 minutes to play. He was shocking tonight. He confuses himself. A poor mans Glen Little.

Liam Rosenior stood out tonight. Other than that I thought we were poor.

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 21 Oct 2008 23:01

They are a physical side as well.

Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 21 Oct 2008 23:02

Deathy You did? Every team has a spell and they produced nothing from theirs. They were just awkward to play against, but you can see why they are where they are, and I like Doncaster Rovers a lot.

We were poor. Gave the ball away far to often. Kebe should have been pulled off with easily 30 minutes to play. He was shocking tonight. He confuses himself. A poor mans Glen Little.

Liam Rosenior stood out tonight. Other than that I thought we were poor.

poor but should have had 6 on chances created

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 21 Oct 2008 23:03

Deathy Kebe should have been pulled off with easily 30 minutes to play. He was shocking tonight.

Strange way to reward someone for a bad performance :shock:

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 21 Oct 2008 23:07

floyd__streete
Deathy Kebe should have been pulled off with easily 30 minutes to play. He was shocking tonight.

Come on don't be so silly. His performance must have left a bad taste in your mouth.

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 21 Oct 2008 23:08

floyd__streete

Tbh he didn't have a good game. But at times he did show some class. It made me chuckle when he just stopped on the ball and played Rosenier through for him only to go muck it up. I'm just waiting to see Kebe score and when he does I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 21 Oct 2008 23:09

FiNeRaIn

Erm, it was precisely because I wasn't of the opinion that we'd somehow roll over Doncaster tonight that I was so delighted with our winner and did indeed gesticulate wildly towards their fans at the winner as it happens - although that had more to do perhaps with the way their players kindly celebrated their short-lived equaliser over in the corner with us which is never particularly to my taste :x .

philM

by philM » 21 Oct 2008 23:13

floyd__streete
FiNeRaIn

Erm, it was precisely because I wasn't of the opinion that we'd somehow roll over Doncaster tonight that I was so delighted with our winner and did indeed gesticulate wildly towards their fans at the winner as it happens - although that had more to do perhaps with the way their players kindly celebrated their short-lived equaliser over in the corner with us which is never particularly to my taste :x .

:D You're not singing any more :D

earleyroyal

by earleyroyal » 21 Oct 2008 23:15

Good passing football, I thought Woods, Coppinger and Chambers all had excellent games and frankly you deserved at least a point. I tipped Doncaster as a surprise package at the start of the season and I think a cutting edge is all that's separating you from mid-table and higher based on that performance.

Most of the teams to visit us have been awful, none have matched us but you were probably better on the night. Good luck with the rest of the season.

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 21 Oct 2008 23:15

earleyroyal Good passing football, I thought Woods, Coppinger and Chambers all had excellent games and frankly you deserved at least a point. I tipped Doncaster as a surprise package at the start of the season and I think a cutting edge is all that's separating you from mid-table and higher based on that performance.

Most of the teams to visit us have been awful, none have matched us but you were probably better on the night. Good luck with the rest of the season.

They are a bit suspect at the back and that has been their downfall so far this season.

earleyroyal

by earleyroyal » 21 Oct 2008 23:20

rg6royal
earleyroyal Good passing football, I thought Woods, Coppinger and Chambers all had excellent games and frankly you deserved at least a point. I tipped Doncaster as a surprise package at the start of the season and I think a cutting edge is all that's separating you from mid-table and higher based on that performance.

They are a bit suspect at the back and that has been their downfall so far this season.

Not sure about that, their defensive record is similar to most teams near the bottom but they're only averaging a goal every two games.

Wizard
Hob Nob Addict

by Wizard » 22 Oct 2008 02:38

brendywendy
Wizard Good luck. But not too much.

I never got my oxf*rd off newbie :(

gwarn

feck orf

ya noobie twunt.

:wink:

About oxf*rd time. Thanks Brendy. Now I feel like one of you.

123 posts