Things People do at the Mad Stad that Annoy you...

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

Things People do at the Mad Stad that Annoy you...

by Sarah Star » 26 Oct 2008 09:33

May I just say thanks to the moronic person who scribbled all over one side of my top and jeans with a biro last night. This can only have happened in the crush when I was queuing to leave the ground, trying to stay as close to my husband as possible. I'd think it was the work of kids, only I don't remember being anywhere near any kids at the time.

It's spoilt the evening for me and isn't a great advert for the people I've been trying to encourage to come to the game.

Why do it?
Last edited by Sarah Star on 26 Oct 2008 11:38, edited 1 time in total.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Scribbler

by Royal Lady » 26 Oct 2008 09:41

Poor Sarah. We certainly do get more than our fair share of morons at games these days. :evil: (And I include the harridan who sits behind me every week, puts her feet on my seat and LAUGHS like a fecking banshee every time the opposition look like they might get a goal. Plus she thinks Shane Long is a brilliant striker. She should be locked up.)

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 26 Oct 2008 09:41

Actually, I've had another thought. Maybe it's a pen poking out through someone's jacket or bag.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 26 Oct 2008 09:56

Could have been, for unless they were out on day release or something, I can't see the point of someone scribbling on someone's clothes just for kicks. Can't ever rule it out mind, not with some of our lot.

rfcjoe
Hob Nob Regular

by rfcjoe » 26 Oct 2008 10:42

Royal Lady Poor Sarah. We certainly do get more than our fair share of morons at games these days. :evil: (And I include the harridan who sits behind me every week, puts her feet on my seat and LAUGHS like a fecking banshee every time the opposition look like they might get a goal. Plus she thinks Shane Long is a brilliant striker. She should be locked up.)

:lol: LOLove it RL. Superb.

I have nooob sat behind me who is constantly going down to the concourse and he barely watches the fookin game. Im on the end of the row and every five minutes he'll feckin run past like a twat. :evil:

And I love all the people around me that know foooooooooook all aboot football and some of the shit they shout out is priceless comedy.

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 26 Oct 2008 11:32

Well, I always join in with any chanting/clapping, shout 'come on!' every time one of our players has the ball, and start clapping when I see a good move by our side about ten seconds before anyone else.

I enjoy it.

People do tend to look at me in a funny way though.

Would you find that annoying?

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 26 Oct 2008 11:36

Yesterday I had some anti-social dickhead standing just behind me - he was at the start of the exit walkway- for most of the second half talking loudly on his mobile phone. He shared 4 different calls with everyone in earshot.

If it was you, oxf*rd, decide if you're there to watch the football or there to make phone calls.

crossie
Hob Nob Regular

by crossie » 26 Oct 2008 11:36

You should just wait in the stands for a few minutes until the crush goes. That's what i always do.

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Things People do at the Mad Stad that Annoy you...

by Sarah Star » 26 Oct 2008 11:39

Right, I'm changing the title of this thread...

crossie
Hob Nob Regular

by crossie » 26 Oct 2008 11:50

Play shit.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 26 Oct 2008 12:00

P1ss all over the floor in the urinals. (Where else!!)
Never show concideration when others patiently wait at the end of the aisles after the game.
Repeatedly knock into your arm when you are drinking a beer. (three fugging times yesterday in the Jazz Cafe).

West Stand Man
Hob Nob Regular

by West Stand Man » 26 Oct 2008 15:28

Royal Lady Poor Sarah. We certainly do get more than our fair share of morons at games these days. :evil: (And I include the harridan who sits behind me every week, puts her feet on my seat and LAUGHS like a fecking banshee every time the opposition look like they might get a goal. Plus she thinks Shane Long is a brilliant striker. She should be locked up.)

I had a kid who sat beind me doing the same thing last season. An invitation for him to contribute to the cost of my seat soon sorted that out. :twisted:

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 26 Oct 2008 18:51

A young lad who sits next to me.
Every game he must spend around £30 on food. He goes to get something to eat every 10 minutes.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 27 Oct 2008 00:29

the two people who sit near me are really annoying. Theres a woman with an annoying voice not unlike the MOTD fmale commentator, and she just keeps saying "come on Jem" "Come on Doyle". and the bloke she is with isnt much better. In another irritating voice he says things like "HAHA! isnt bikey just the greatest" "i wonder how he (s.hunt) can see with all that hair on his head".

Id love to tell them to put a sock in it, but i dont think any pair of socks deserves that kind of treatment.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 27 Oct 2008 01:01

LoyalRoyalFan A young lad who sits next to me.
Every game he must spend around £30 on food. He goes to get something to eat every 10 minutes.

so during a 90 minute game, thats 9 times. 30/9 = £3.33 = about a rollover hotdog.

Does he really eat 9 rollover hotdogs a game?

fridays child

by fridays child » 27 Oct 2008 09:12

Woman in front of me thinks she's got a recliner and spend most of the match with her head just out of reach of my knee. :cry:

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 27 Oct 2008 09:28

I think it's a shame all these people saying things get on your collective nerves. I'd much rather have someone saying something than just sitting there passively blinking a bit.

fridays child

by fridays child » 27 Oct 2008 10:06

She'lll be aware as soon as I can 'accidently' catch the back of her head.

Thin Cat

by Thin Cat » 27 Oct 2008 10:08

The annoying woman who sits next to me is completely clueless about football, and everything she says is just plain wrong.

I might leave her at home next season.

Matt de K

by Matt de K » 27 Oct 2008 11:45

LoyalRoyalFan A young lad who sits next to me.

Do you sit in Y24?

fridays child Woman in front of me thinks she's got a recliner and spend most of the match with her head just out of reach of my knee. :cry:

Next game take a small piece of stilton with you - then unwrap it and place it by your feet. She'll understand what the smell is and not recline back into the stench that she would think to be your nob-cheese