Trouble Alert

239 posts
howser
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Trouble Alert

by howser » 26 Dec 2008 18:06

In addition to my slightly sarcastic line on this thread earlier, Cardiff "fans" ? have for as long as I can remember always been an extremely pathetic bunch, didnt they cause damage to the away end on their first visit to the mad stad, they show no respect to the grounds they travel to, and treat them all like the "cowshed" they play in. This is yet another bout of the South wales "brain dead supporters" when we next have the misfortune to host these poor excuse for supporters, and hopefully we will be a league apart next year, then the time should be given to the consideration of not allowing them in the stadium, I am sure we would have just cause for this.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 26 Dec 2008 18:07

Loads of trouble unfortunately. Had my camera with me and a fair bit is filmed, will be youtubing in shortly.

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 26 Dec 2008 18:08

This thread is brought to you courtesy of Generalisations R Us.

Thames

by Thames » 26 Dec 2008 18:10

FiNeRaIn Loads of trouble unfortunately. Had my camera with me and a fair bit is filmed, will be youtubing in shortly.

That's clever. Get some people nicked :roll:

Rhys The Royal

by Rhys The Royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:10

Dirk Gently This thread is brought to you courtesy of Generalisations R Us.

This post was brought to us by someone who has never been to Ninian Park then.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 26 Dec 2008 18:11

I certainly wouldn't have given them the whole of the South stand. Be interesting to see what happens if we get a draw down there next week. I'd like to see us banning the away fans for the return game, but doubt it would happen.

Last time I went to Cardiff, we had to remain in the ground til the home fans had dispersed, then we got ushered over the road to the big car park, even though our car wasn't parked in it, when we asked if we could go to our car, we were told by the police that they couldn't be sure of our safety and that we'd be better off waiting. :roll: They should be thrown out of the league or at the least be banned from away games. Even a Cardiff fan on the radio admitting they had been throwing "stuff" onto the pitch. :roll:

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 26 Dec 2008 18:11

Rhys The Royal
Dirk Gently This thread is brought to you courtesy of Generalisations R Us.

This post was brought to us by someone who has never been to Ninian Park then.

Whatever you say, sonny.

Rhys The Royal

by Rhys The Royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:12

Royal Lady I certainly wouldn't have given them the whole of the South stand. Be interesting to see what happens if we get a draw down there next week. I'd like to see us banning the away fans for the return game, but doubt it would happen.

Last time I went to Cardiff, we had to remain in the ground til the home fans had dispersed, then we got ushered over the road to the big car park, even though our car wasn't parked in it, when we asked if we could go to our car, we were told by the police that they couldn't be sure of our safety and that we'd be better off waiting. :roll: They should be thrown out of the league or at the least be banned from away games. Even a Cardiff fan on the radio admitting they had been throwing "stuff" onto the pitch. :roll:

Yeh but that naughty Stephen Hunt sorted them out by ''pointing and shouting'' at them after the game. Justice has been done. :roll:

Gav
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Gav » 26 Dec 2008 18:13

Thames
FiNeRaIn Loads of trouble unfortunately. Had my camera with me and a fair bit is filmed, will be youtubing in shortly.

Maybe 'some people' shouldn't be behaving in a way that might get them nicked.

Get those Bute Town Chavs out of our league.

CocoPops

Disgusted with Cardiff fans!

by CocoPops » 26 Dec 2008 18:13

I was seated in the Upper West today, and witness grown men spitting phlegm, without provocation, at families in the Reading stand.

It really was sickening and not something we want to see at the Madejski.

Cardiff fans should be appalled!

lozz2601

by lozz2601 » 26 Dec 2008 18:15

Royal Lady I certainly wouldn't have given them the whole of the South stand. Be interesting to see what happens if we get a draw down there next week. I'd like to see us banning the away fans for the return game, but doubt it would happen.

Yeh, and he didn't seem particularly shocked by it either, which should probably tell us all we need to know.
He was more concerned with the behaviour of our players. :roll:

Thames

by Thames » 26 Dec 2008 18:15

There could be a fair few fans getting banned for that, yet the players dont get any punishment. As far as I'm concerned the Reading players started the aggro by winding Cardiff up, yet there will be several people getting banned now.

No justice.

Having said that, fair play to Rosenior and Doobs for sticking thier fingers up and mouthing off at Cardiff. RFC Legends.

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 26 Dec 2008 18:16

Scum

Liam Rosenior's actions have promoted him to the play offs in my "Reading player appreciation" league 8)

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 26 Dec 2008 18:16

Send them back over those bridges and bomb them so they can't come back.

Rhys The Royal

by Rhys The Royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:17

Gav
Thames

Maybe 'some people' shouldn't be behaving in a way that might get them nicked.

Get those Bute Town Chavs out of our league.

Or just have some stewards that can handle a few pissed up City fans and whose priority isn't messing about for 90 minutes telling a few non-violent Reading fans to sit down.

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 26 Dec 2008 18:17

chilipepper91
Baines
brendywendy But doobs and hunty incited them alot after we scored and after the whistle. Expect more from our players.

Agreed. What were the other nine doing?

Doobs jumped on A Fed and fist-pumped towards the Cardiff fans. Then Rosenior went up to them and did the same.

The rest I assume were just in the middle, calm.
No worse than the provocation Chopra caused by running past the Reading fans and gesturing aggressively when he scored then?

southstand67

by southstand67 » 26 Dec 2008 18:18

Sat in Y26, their lot were trying to get on the pitch on the other side of the goal, Police and stewards were there stopping them, then one of theirs from our side of the goal came with his arms raised towards us lot. He was intercepted by the mounted police coming in, subsequently grabbed by stewards and police and thrown back in to the cardiff lot. They were throwing coins or objects at our players after the final whistle. To be honest I felt sorry for Fedirici having to go back in goal having scored against them. Duberry took a lot of abuse, being called a grass etc. He "gesticulated" back at them.

What's the betting he gets fined or cautioned, they get away with it?

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

by RG30 » 26 Dec 2008 18:18

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 26 Dec 2008 18:18

Thames There could be a fair few fans getting banned for that, yet the players dont get any punishment. As far as I'm concerned the Reading players started the aggro by winding Cardiff up, yet there will be several people getting banned now.

No justice.

Having said that, fair play to Rosenior and Doobs for sticking thier fingers up and mouthing off at Cardiff. RFC Legends.
They were to blame because they celebrated the fact that our goalie scored the last second equaliser??? What are you on?

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:19

Roll on Cardiff away in the cup!

239 posts