Trouble Alert

239 posts
The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Trouble Alert

by The 17 Bus » 26 Dec 2008 18:31

It might have been lucozade, did you taste it?

moo
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by moo » 26 Dec 2008 18:32

This makes next weeks unglamorous 'reserve trip' to taff land a must attend game.

Any true royals fan must attend...lets sell out the shed!!!!

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:34

moo This makes next weeks unglamorous 'reserve trip' to taff land a must attend game.

Any true royals fan must attend...lets sell out the shed!!!!

'greed

Basingstoke Royal

by Basingstoke Royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:41

I found it all very comical - but those fans are a disgrace to Wales and dont even belong in a zoo.

Most of them are retarded, but those that arent even seem to try and train there kids to be scum like them. The first thing I was greeted by was a ten year old shouting "reading are shit".

I thought the way the stewards and police handled the whole things was all wrong. Firstly, they should have arrested all of their fans that entered the pitch when they scored instead of putting them back in there seats. This annoyed after seeing people getting removed from Brum for swearing!

The Cardiff 'fans' were chanting homophobic chants at Doobs all game and then starting throwing coins, seats and anything else they could get their hands on. We should have locked them in the stadium for a while after the game to be honest.

The Reading fans and players did nothing wrong, and if anyone enticed the crowd it was Chopra when he scored. Rosenior was the only one that went a little bit to fair but he simply punched the air in front of them.

I hope we dont have to play these bunch of tossers again here - hopefully we will go up and avoid days like this, if not stick them back in the Welsh league where they belong.

Come on URZ.
Last edited by Basingstoke Royal on 26 Dec 2008 18:44, edited 1 time in total.

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:43

Basingstoke Royal I found it all very comical - but those fans are a disgrace to Wales and dont even belong in a zoo.

Most of them are retarded, but those that arent even seem to try and train there kids to be scum like them. The first thing I was greeted by was a ten year old shouting "reading are shit".

I thought the way the stewards and police handled the whole things was all wrong. Firstly, they should have arrested all of their fans that entered the pitch when they scored instead of putting them back in there seats. This annoyed after seeing people getting removed from Brum for swearing!

The Cardiff 'fans' were chanting homophobic chants at Doobs all game and then starting throwing coins, seats and anything else they could get their hands on. We should have locked them in the stadium for a while after the game to be honest.

The Reading fans and players did nothing wrong, and if anyone enticed the crowd it was Chopra when he scored. Rosenior was the only one that went a little bit to fair but he simply punched the air in front of them.

I hope we dont have to play these bunch of tossers again - hopefully we will go up and avoid days like this, if not stick them back in the Welsh league where they belong.

Come on URZ.

We are playing them in 8 days I believe.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:44

Wouldn't have blamed Doobs if he had got machine gun out and gunned down the whole bloody lot of them.

When he walked off pumping his fists towards then I almost cried I was so proud of him.

Doobs = Legend.

CocoPops

by CocoPops » 26 Dec 2008 18:44

Basingstoke Royal The Cardiff 'fans' were chanting homophobic chants at Doobs all game and then starting throwing coins, seats and anything else they could get their hands on. We should have locked them in the stadium for a while after the game to be honest.

Agreed, we had to walk the long way around the ground because the stewards were, in my view, giving the Cardiff fans the benefit of leaving easily.

Why should the Home fans be put out, they should have held the Cardiff fans back.

Basingstoke Royal

by Basingstoke Royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:44

rg6royal
Basingstoke Royal I found it all very comical - but those fans are a disgrace to Wales and dont even belong in a zoo.

I hope we dont have to play these bunch of tossers again - hopefully we will go up and avoid days like this, if not stick them back in the Welsh league where they belong.

Come on URZ.

We are playing them in 8 days I believe.

Sorry I meant in a 'proper' game.

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:45

CocoPops
Basingstoke Royal The Cardiff 'fans' were chanting homophobic chants at Doobs all game and then starting throwing coins, seats and anything else they could get their hands on. We should have locked them in the stadium for a while after the game to be honest.

Agreed, we had to walk the long way around the ground because the stewards were, in my view, giving the Cardiff fans the benefit of leaving easily.

Why should the Home fans be put out, they should have held the Cardiff fans back.

Lock them in the ground so they can completely ruin the South Stand?

Basingstoke Royal

by Basingstoke Royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:46

CocoPops

Yeah I waited a while as they stopped the reading fans, but they were letting away fans through meeting the home fans head on - if they had a brain cell between them, they would be dangerous.

Far Canal

by Far Canal » 26 Dec 2008 18:47

rg6royal
Big Foot I had a bottle full of piss land inches away from me, the FA should investigate this

That was me...

You're a flying bottle of piss?

Gav
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Gav » 26 Dec 2008 18:47

rg6royal
CocoPops

Well, I'm kind of sold on the Doobery with a machine gun idea now. Stadium repairs would be a small price to pay I feel.

Basingstoke Royal

by Basingstoke Royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:47

rg6royal
CocoPops

Its what happens in big games elsewhere - I couldnt care less about the south stand to be honest - we dont have to sit there.

gazzer, loyal royal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Khalifa Cisse sleeps with the light on, not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark i

by gazzer, loyal royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:48

yeah well done by doobs, was more worried about giving them hand gestures, such as the v sign and spreading his arse cheeks at them then defending for their goal

brilliant, what a professional, could have cost us 3 points today. Every player at one time in another gets stick from the opposition, it's part of the game, but as a senior pro, he should not be reacting to it.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:49

gazzer, loyal royal yeah well done by doobs, was more worried about giving them hand gestures, such as the v sign and spreading his arse cheeks at them then defending for their goal

brilliant, what a professional, could have cost us 3 points today. Every player at one time in another gets stick from the opposition, it's part of the game, but as a senior pro, he should not be doing it.

The goal wasn't his fault. HTFH.

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 26 Dec 2008 18:50

CocoPops

And those who've been to Ninian Park will know that away fans are kept behind after the F/T whistle. Why is this not the case for TVP?

Idiots

Thames

by Thames » 26 Dec 2008 18:50

Reading Fans = Bunch of gimps

gazzer, loyal royal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Khalifa Cisse sleeps with the light on, not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark i

by gazzer, loyal royal » 26 Dec 2008 18:51

winchester_royal
gazzer, loyal royal yeah well done by doobs, was more worried about giving them hand gestures, such as the v sign and spreading his arse cheeks at them then defending for their goal

brilliant, what a professional, could have cost us 3 points today. Every player at one time in another gets stick from the opposition, it's part of the game, but as a senior pro, he should not be doing it.

missed the first header i think you'll find from the free kick. HTH

Thames

by Thames » 26 Dec 2008 18:51

gazzer, loyal royal
winchester_royal

missed the first header i think you'll find from the free kick. HTH

Your a prat.

moo
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by moo » 26 Dec 2008 18:52

Big Foot
CocoPops

And those who've been to Ninian Park will know that away fans are kept behind after the F/T whistle. Why is this not the case for TVP?

Idiots

Didnt happen this year.... did a few seasons back when we lost 2-0

239 posts