CONFIRMED - DAVE KITSON SOS (SAVE OUR SEASON!)

455 posts
Elm Park Old Boy

Re: CONFIRMED - DAVE KITSON SOS (SAVE OUR SEASON!)

by Elm Park Old Boy » 10 Mar 2009 19:07

Berry
Ian Royal Have you watched him? He's got great control! He's not quick no, but he's never really needed to be. Except possibly the last half of last season.

Im not really disagreeing, but I think Pulis has sussed it out, his control is ok not great, his pace is poor, he can lay off the ball and can get goals, it will be an interesting watch, I for one hopes he does it for us.

If Pulis can just learn how to suss that kind of thing out before spunking £5m, he could possibly be a Premier League manager.

Berry

by Berry » 10 Mar 2009 19:10

Elm Park Old Boy
Berry
Ian Royal Have you watched him? He's got great control! He's not quick no, but he's never really needed to be. Except possibly the last half of last season.

Im not really disagreeing, but I think Pulis has sussed it out, his control is ok not great, his pace is poor, he can lay off the ball and can get goals, it will be an interesting watch, I for one hopes he does it for us.

If Pulis can just learn how to suss that kind of thing out before spunking £5m, he could possibly be a Premier League manager.

Totally agree, but respect to the man for changing things when it wasnt working, maybe if Coppell had done that 2 Januarys ago we would still be in the Prem, not arguing whether Mr Kitson is good enough!

Arnie_Pie
Hob Nob Regular

by Arnie_Pie » 10 Mar 2009 19:14

Lets be honest chaps. Getting Kits and Little back are by far a less risky and far more likely to work than any other striker and winger we could have loaned. I for one and very pleased about all of this. They both have something to prove to their respective teams and the Reading faithful and I hope they do.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 10 Mar 2009 19:16

Arnie_Pie Lets be honest chaps. Getting Kits and Little back are by far a less risky and far more likely to work than any other striker and winger we could have loaned. I for one and very pleased about all of this. They both have something to prove to their respective teams and the Reading faithful and I hope they do.

Spot on Arnie. My thoughts precisely.

percy_freeman

by percy_freeman » 10 Mar 2009 19:19

I think this is great news.

Mad Dog's Ghost

by Mad Dog's Ghost » 10 Mar 2009 19:38

If Pulis can keep stoke up while also donating so generously to Madejski's art funding, then he deserves a knighthood.

Plymouth_Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Plymouth_Royal » 10 Mar 2009 19:39

good news imo. proven scorer at this level, as well as a good work rate and assists.
also mite have been forced into this by the interest from brum, just a thought.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 10 Mar 2009 19:46

Stoke staying up could be excellent news for anyone who goes up. They haven't been great and you'd have to question whether they can perform as well or better in the second season. Certainly less of a threat that one of the bigger teams staying up as they can often find the cash to spend big the next season.

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 10 Mar 2009 21:45

Who needs Dave Kitson when we have Shane Long Long Long and can bring back Mooney Mooney Mooney from Norwich.
Notwithstanding K Doyle, NHunt and L Lita

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 10 Mar 2009 21:46

Who needs Dave Kitson when we have Shane Long Long Long and can bring back Mooney Mooney Mooney from Norwich.
Notwithstanding K Doyle, NHunt and L Lita

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 11 Mar 2009 07:02

Get him in, if only to help this current team defend situations that should not end in goals

Aussie Stu

by Aussie Stu » 11 Mar 2009 11:50

Great news to hear that Kits is on his way back to us.
When does he arrive at the club..is it immediate?

Chuckle Brother

by Chuckle Brother » 13 Mar 2009 21:31

Elm Park Old Boy
Berry

Or learn how not to play your record signing centre forward in midfield.

Chuckle Brother

by Chuckle Brother » 13 Mar 2009 21:35

PEARCEY Not happy about Kitson coming back but if he does the biz then it will be worth it.
Lets hope his return doesn't fcuk dressing room morale.

When his loan signing is "with a view to a permanent transfer" it would be a bit of a surprise if he came in and oxf*rd everybody off.

Because I guess he is effectively on trial.

And unless you nut a Swedish publican in a friendly you don't normally get taken on after a trial if you bring the club in to disripute.

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 13 Mar 2009 22:15

He's not doing it for Comic Relief is he?

455 posts