CONFIRMED - Glenn Little Loan move

334 posts
Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

Re: CONFIRMED - Glenn Little Loan move

by Deathy » 09 Mar 2009 17:31

Upper West Ginger I can't imagine Little starting for us - and he'll have to get accustomed to his team-mates once again, some of whom he's hardly ever palyed a match with. Still, it is excellent news. I hope that SSC has explained to Kebe and Henry that Little is here to help improve their game, as well as to give the team a boost. A bit of mentoring from Blakey might just improve the two of them ...

You mean Glen Little who picks the ball up and runs with it, beats every man and his dog and puts in a 1st class cross? He'll need time to do that how?

Great Knolly

by Great Knolly » 09 Mar 2009 17:40

Kebe & Little :

Who will teams double-up on ? Will they attempt to double-up on both ?

Upper West Ginger

by Upper West Ginger » 09 Mar 2009 17:47

Deathy
Upper West Ginger I can't imagine Little starting for us - and he'll have to get accustomed to his team-mates once again, some of whom he's hardly ever played a match with. Still, it is excellent news. I hope that SSC has explained to Kebe and Henry that Little is here to help improve their game, as well as to give the team a boost. A bit of mentoring from Blakey might just improve the two of them ...

You mean Glen Little who picks the ball up and runs with it, beats every man and his dog and puts in a 1st class cross? He'll need time to do that how?

Well we have enough problems with Matejovsky being on a different wavelength to everybody else. It does take a little time for players to learn to anticipate each other's movements. I'm not sure if a midfield featuring Kebe on the left, Matejovsky in the middle and Little on the right would be a dream or a nightmare. It would certainly be entertaining. Stir Bikey into the mix as well, and we'd never lack for something to discuss on here.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 09 Mar 2009 17:48

winchester_royal
Upper West Ginger I can't imagine Little starting for us - and he'll have to get accustomed to his team-mates once again, some of whom he's hardly ever palyed a match with. Still, it is excellent news. I hope that SSC has explained to Kebe and Henry that Little is here to help improve their game, as well as to give the team a boost. A bit of mentoring from Blakey might just improve the two of them ...

Can you imagine Kebe's pace combined with Little's control, trickery and delivery.........

Throw in a grubby tan and half a tub of lard and I think you call it Ronaldo!

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 09 Mar 2009 18:12

Deathy

Other clubs sign players and play them the next day.
For some reason our manager waits and waits and......................................
I would like to see Little start the game tomorrow night but will be amazed if it happens as we are playing the mighty Charlton whereas one of the last teams Little played against (and did well but they didn't want to sign him because shirt sales wouldn't have increased as he is not quite so pretty as the shirt saleman they did sign) was the unknown AC Milan.

AlexY25
Hob Nob Regular

by AlexY25 » 09 Mar 2009 18:13

Hes gonna wear the no.77 shirt 8)

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 09 Mar 2009 18:34

Hoop Blah
winchester_royal

Can you imagine Kebe's pace combined with Little's control, trickery and delivery.........

Throw in a grubby tan and half a tub of lard and I think you call it Ronaldo!

:lol:

moo
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by moo » 09 Mar 2009 19:16

Deathy Team Talk are utter shite:

Reading boss Steve Coppell may hand a second debut to Glen Little in Tuesday night's Championship clash with Charlton at the Madejski Stadium.

Third!!

Loan, signed perm, loan. :roll:

woodley_royal_124

by woodley_royal_124 » 09 Mar 2009 21:15

Nezhen said
Welcome back Glenn - god do we need you now that Kebe has been found out for what he is - a one trick useless pony!

I am not sure I share your sentiments on Kebe but he has struggled in the last couple of home matches basically because one obvious feature is that our attack tends to come down the right of midfield. So, the opponent is guarding this area a lot more avidly - so poor old Kebe doesn't get a look in. But hopefully with Blakey coming back into the frame, it will place a bit of healthy 'pressure' for Kebe to improve and try out different approaches to the attack. we might not see Blakey come into the starting line up immediately but hopefully will see an improved right wing attack through Kebe.

Arnie_Pie
Hob Nob Regular

by Arnie_Pie » 10 Mar 2009 13:45

Arnie_Pie Bloody great bit of news has cheered me up no end on this rainy and thundering Sunday :D

Just need to get Sonks and Kits back and we are on easy street :twisted:

Two down, one to go :D

Arthur Pint
Location: Round and round the garden like a teddy bear, one step, two step and....

by Arthur Pint » 10 Mar 2009 13:48

AlexY25 Hes gonna wear the no.77 shirt 8)

Sadly not, the football league haven't allowed it, no 52 instead.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 10 Mar 2009 16:29

woodley_royal_124 Nezhen said
Welcome back Glenn - god do we need you now that Kebe has been found out for what he is - a one trick useless pony!

I am not sure I share your sentiments on Kebe but he has struggled in the last couple of home matches basically because one obvious feature is that our attack tends to come down the right of midfield. So, the opponent is guarding this area a lot more avidly - so poor old Kebe doesn't get a look in. But hopefully with Blakey coming back into the frame, it will place a bit of healthy 'pressure' for Kebe to improve and try out different approaches to the attack. we might not see Blakey come into the starting line up immediately but hopefully will see an improved right wing attack through Kebe.

Or it just MIGHT be, Kebe left and Little right, who will they mark THEN?

valiant royal

by valiant royal » 10 Mar 2009 16:50

Arnie_Pie
Arnie_Pie Bloody great bit of news has cheered me up no end on this rainy and thundering Sunday :D

Just need to get Sonks and Kits back and we are on easy street :twisted:

Two down, one to go :D

Unfortunately although Sonks has said that he would like to go out on loan to get some first team games, Pulis has told him he's not leaving Stoke

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/ne ... ticle.html

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 10 Mar 2009 19:47

That's excellent news. Sonko would definitely be a step backwards.

334 posts