Presumably S.Hunt and Doyle will be going?

smurfsdabomb

Presumably S.Hunt and Doyle will be going?

by smurfsdabomb » 12 May 2009 23:20

Who do you guys reckon to and for how much?

Forest Gump

good riddance to Doyle and Hunt

by Forest Gump » 13 May 2009 00:04

You don't want to play for this club - this is blatantly obvious from the complete lack of application shown since you (reluctantly) signed your new deals. Well if that's the way that you repay the faith of the fans, the manager and the Club then i think its a digrace - F'@ck @ff

westongeezer

Re: Presumably S.Hunt and Doyle will be going?

by westongeezer » 13 May 2009 00:07

Tbh they can all go, bar Church Harding and Tabb and N Hunt, time to rebuild a new team a new manager from the ground up, im already loooking forward to the new season with intrepedation.

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 13 May 2009 08:11

smurfsdabomb Who do you guys reckon to and for how much?

Don't care, as long as they take their over hyped egos with them.

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

Re: good riddance to Doyle and Hunt

by Deathy » 13 May 2009 08:28

I'm a Premiership player, get me out of here"

Hunt especially will be found out in record time, and I will lol hard. Lovely having a commited (he used to be anyway) player, but he is so over rated it is untrue.

Sad to see Doyle go. Nice guy, but again thinks he's better than he is, and his reputation based on one good season where they all over achieved will carry him to his next club where I feel he will struggle. But nice guy.

I've never wanted a player to leave as much as I do Stephen Hunt.

NR_Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by NR_Royal » 13 May 2009 18:18

Doyle will be off to Everton/Bolton probably for £4 million

S.Hunt will be off to Wigan for £2.5 million

Probably. :?

26-10-06

by 26-10-06 » 13 May 2009 18:27

I personally dont think Doyler will leave, I dont know why, just my opinion, as for S.Hunt, he can go, go now, and never come back,

2-3million from either bolton/wigan etc.

What are the chances of Keano wanting to take Hunt to portman road, would be a typical Keano signing

Royal Monk

by Royal Monk » 13 May 2009 18:29

They wont be in a hurry to move because of the massive (relative) wages they are on here .... if no one comes in for them then our last parachute payment will go on the mongrels wages

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 13 May 2009 18:34

I can just see us agreeing a fee for Hunt and then the move breaking down because he can't agree personal terms. No one will pay him what he thinks he's worth.

26-10-06

by 26-10-06 » 13 May 2009 18:35

Arch I can just see us agreeing a fee for Hunt and then the move breaking down because he can't agree personal terms. No one will pay him what he thinks he's worth.

Good shout, then hell rot in the ressies, and were get some crap price for him in the Jan window

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 13 May 2009 19:09

26-10-06
Arch I can just see us agreeing a fee for Hunt and then the move breaking down because he can't agree personal terms. No one will pay him what he thinks he's worth.

Good shout, then hell rot in the ressies, and were get some crap price for him in the Jan window

did you read what you wrote, no one will pay money for a player that has not played, his star has faded, and no one will come in for him, other than Keane, and he will not be able to pay more than about £1m

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 13 May 2009 19:15

OTOH, a new manager might turn him round and get him playing again

Darren Caskey's Dietician
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Darren Caskey's Dietician » 13 May 2009 19:20

I don't care where Hunt goes, so long as he goes. He clearly doesn't give a toss about Reading, and has been utter rubbish all season. He'll end up in the reserves at Stoke probably.

As for Doyle, I think there will be a lot of interest. I would imagine Wolves, Brum, Everton, Bolton, Fulham etc will be sniffing. I still suspect he'll end up at Villa though.

26-10-06

by 26-10-06 » 13 May 2009 19:24

The 17 Bus
26-10-06

did you read what you wrote, no one will pay money for a player that has not played, his star has faded, and no one will come in for him, other than Keane, and he will not be able to pay more than about £1m

Noo i mean really rubbish price! 500k

Dr Hfuhruhurr

by Dr Hfuhruhurr » 13 May 2009 19:34

Remind me, why we're turning on Doyle?

I would think that we would try and make him stay. I think if we kept him, Tabb and Bikey and lost absolutely everybody else - we'd probably still do alright!

Hunt is a definite to leave. Money's on Marek, Duberry and Kebe as well.

Lita is the interesting one.

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 13 May 2009 19:35

I think Shunt will definately go..

However I have a feeling Doyle will stay..well at least until January depending on what position the Club are in.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 13 May 2009 19:40

Forest Gump You don't want to play for this club - this is blatantly obvious from the complete lack of application shown since you (reluctantly) signed your new deals. Well if that's the way that you repay the faith of the fans, the manager and the Club then i think its a digrace - F'@ck @ff

Think that's harsh on Doyle, he's a real professional, but he is very much a confidence player and relies on good supply.

I'm certain Doyle will go, but I really wonder who will actually come in for SHunt for a reasonable price (circa £1m - £2m).

I'd keep Fed and offload Hahnemann if I could find another decent keeper. (Hamer?)
Rosenior, and one of (possibly both) Doobs and Ivar to go. Probably keep Murty for experience
Let Cisse, Gunnarsson, Kebe, Little all go. We've probably got enough in central midfield to cope without even replacing them.
Kitson, Lita, and unfortunately Doyle all to go.
Last edited by Ian Royal on 13 May 2009 19:51, edited 1 time in total.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 13 May 2009 19:46

Sad to see Doyle go but would wish him all the best. Thinks he's better than he is? When has he ever said that?!?

As for Shunt he can get lost as far as I'm concerned.

tlcs

by tlcs » 13 May 2009 19:55

Dr Hfuhruhurr Remind me, why we're turning on Doyle?

I would think that we would try and make him stay. I think if we kept him, Tabb and Bikey and lost absolutely everybody else - we'd probably still do alright!

Hunt is a definite to leave. Money's on Marek, Duberry and Kebe as well.

Lita is the interesting one.

There is no reason to turn on Doyle he has always given 100%.

Regarding that pikey SHunt he can hitch his caravan upto his porsche and feck off , but whose going to pay that cocks wages ??

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 13 May 2009 20:03

Ian Royal I'd keep Fed and offload Hahnemann if I could find another decent keeper. (Hamer?) Yep
Rosenior, and one of (possibly both) Doobs and Ivar to go. Probably keep Murty for experience Would keep Rosy, Ingi and Doobs Murts can go - would be happy to have Armstrong and Harding as back up. Bikey despite being very good can go if we get the right offer
Let Cisse, Gunnarsson, Kebe, Little all go. We've probably got enough in central midfield to cope without even replacing them. I would keep Gunnar for his footballing brain - I thought he was great in both playoff legs. I think Kebe is important for us and will do well next year with less pressure on him
Kitson, Lita, and unfortunately Doyle all to go. Kitson and Lita to go by choice - Doyle to be let go as he is better than this level

See above for who I would keep.

Rosy (unwillingly but through necessity) Armstrong, Doobs, Pearce, Ingi, Tabb, Gunnarsson, Karacan, Sigurdsson, Henry, Long, Nhunt.

That's the core I would go for. We need experience and youth to go hand in hand. Everyone else I would get rid of.