Presumably S.Hunt and Doyle will be going?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Presumably S.Hunt and Doyle will be going?

by Ian Royal » 13 May 2009 20:08

I'm seriously peeved with Rosenior and I really hope the rumours I've heard that he's off are true.

Kebe is also currently the subject of my ire. Although I could be persuaded to be happy if he stays. I honestly think we need to play three across the middle of midfield or we will need massive rebuilding, because most of our midfielders just aren't good enough all round.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 13 May 2009 20:12

Ian Royal I'm seriously peeved with Rosenior and I really hope the rumours I've heard that he's off are true.

Kebe is also currently the subject of my ire. Although I could be persuaded to be happy if he stays. I honestly think we need to play three across the middle of midfield or we will need massive rebuilding, because most of our midfielders just aren't good enough all round.

Have just realised this is the wrong thread for this. Consider the conversation moved...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=88599&start=20&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

moo
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by moo » 13 May 2009 20:22

I don't understand why people are turning on Doyle either...

Shunt yes, go away, please.

But Doyle has been loyal to this club since the day he put pen to paper here. He signed his contract before the transfer window even opened and I remember a cracking interview where he mentioned staying at Reading as his girlfriend/wife has a career in Reading etc. Coppell leaving could well give Doyle a slight push but i hope/think he will stay. But...if not... we can at least freshen things up a bit.

Handsome Man
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Practically Rock Paper Scissors Champion of the World

by Handsome Man » 13 May 2009 22:49

None of the premiership possibles started last night - it seemed strange to me that we were starting with a championship relegation battle line-up.

Lita's gone surely? Out of contract
Little must retire and Kitson can go back to Stoke's reserves.
Doyle is worth £4 million, and O'Neill must now realise that Heskey was a massive mistake.
Hunt will go for about half that, possibly to a newly promoted team or perhaps Everton: he is a successful international and worth money.
I feel sorry for Marek who must go abroad for nothing. England is not just for him, where players tackle. He must be the only player to have more assists for opposition goals than for his own team.
If I was a premiership manager looking to increase the squad, I would spend £1 million on Rosenior or half that on Armstrong: we can find young players to replace them.
Duberry should seriously consider retirement.
Marcus can go back to MLS.

Kebe won't leave, and should be OK as long as he is not having to win headers from the hoofball merchants.
I hope Henry stays while Church, Karacan, Pearce and Kelly also play next year.

Forest Gump

by Forest Gump » 13 May 2009 23:10

Hammond Out first
Then Hahnemann
Doobs
Bikey
Little
Hunt S
Doyle
Long
Kitson
Lita

and Hammond as well

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 14 May 2009 10:12

cos he has a squeaky voice? :roll: