Re: GLOLasgow Rangers

by handbags_harris » 25 May 2009 17:25

Chris Iwelumo?

bobbybottler
Hob Nob Regular

by bobbybottler » 25 May 2009 18:05

FiNeRaIn the tims

You don't know why they're called Tims though.

AndyRFC
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by AndyRFC » 25 May 2009 18:08

bobbybottler
FiNeRaIn the tims

tim malloys slang for bhoys

bobbybottler
Hob Nob Regular

by bobbybottler » 25 May 2009 18:13

AndyRFC
bobbybottler
FiNeRaIn the tims

tim malloys slang for bhoys

I think it's quite sweet really, I don't why it's supposed to be offensive.

Harry Carry

by Harry Carry » 25 May 2009 18:44

TROFLEDDER CELOLTIC

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 25 May 2009 18:46

bobbybottler I think it's quite sweet really, I don't why it's supposed to be offensive.

Its not, they openly call themselves " tims".

bobbybottler
Hob Nob Regular

by bobbybottler » 25 May 2009 18:50

FiNeRaIn
bobbybottler I think it's quite sweet really, I don't why it's supposed to be offensive.

Its not, they openly call themselves " tims".

For you, I guess this makes up for Feyenoord's worst season in living memory + Reading's stumble into a blind alley.

Being a Hearts fan, I don't even have this to cling on to.

{sigh}

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 25 May 2009 19:05

Hearts fans were a credit yesterday, cling on to that.

bobbybottler
Hob Nob Regular

by bobbybottler » 25 May 2009 19:46

FiNeRaIn Hearts fans were a credit yesterday, cling on to that.

:lol:

Toon Toon Blue army

by Toon Toon Blue army » 25 May 2009 20:08

weybridgewanderer got to hand it to the hearts fans yesterday!

why don't you go home
why don't you go home
the title's over
why don't you got home

Variations of songs to this tune are beyond boring.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 25 May 2009 22:28

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 27 May 2009 15:07

i see none of the huns fans have mentioned what I am about to show you even though it is well reported, yet more evidence how scummy and disgusting this club really is

Threat to murdered man's son
The son of a Catholic man beaten to death by a sectarian mob has been threatened by loyalists.

Police informed the grieving man last night that a threat had been made against him, according to security sources in Northern Ireland.

The warning came just 48 hours after his father, 49-year-old Kevin McDaid, was brutally murdered just yards from the family home in Coleraine, Co Derry.

Ten people remained in custody today over the killing of the well known father of four. Two other men arrested in connection with the incident were released without charge last night.

The cross-community worker was targeted by a gang of up to 40 men who entered a mainly Catholic housing estate after Rangers beat rivals Celtic to the Scottish Premier League title.

A second man, Damien Fleming, 46, is fighting for his life in hospital after being assaulted during the same disturbances.

The independent Police Ombudsman has been called in to investigate claims that the police did not do enough to prevent the violence.

Mr McDaid’s widow Evelyn, who was badly injured in the attack, believes the murder was the work of the loyalist Ulster Defence Association but police say there was no suggestion it was orchestrated by paramilitaries. The UDA’s political wing, the UPRG, yesterday condemned the killing.

Organisers of a planned loyalist march in Coleraine at the weekend have been urged to postpone the event over fears it could exacerbate tensions in the area.

The independent Parades Commission is to review its decision to grant permission for the event later today.

Harry Carry

by Harry Carry » 27 May 2009 15:24

CeLOLtic.

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 27 May 2009 15:28

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 27 May 2009 20:21

Gus the teenage cow i see none of the huns fans have mentioned what I am about to show you even though it is well reported, yet more evidence how scummy and disgusting this club really is

The son of a Catholic man beaten to death by a sectarian mob has been threatened by loyalists.

Police informed the grieving man last night that a threat had been made against him, according to security sources in Northern Ireland.

The warning came just 48 hours after his father, 49-year-old Kevin McDaid, was brutally murdered just yards from the family home in Coleraine, Co Derry.

Ten people remained in custody today over the killing of the well known father of four. Two other men arrested in connection with the incident were released without charge last night.

The cross-community worker was targeted by a gang of up to 40 men who entered a mainly Catholic housing estate after Rangers beat rivals Celtic to the Scottish Premier League title.

A second man, Damien Fleming, 46, is fighting for his life in hospital after being assaulted during the same disturbances.

The independent Police Ombudsman has been called in to investigate claims that the police did not do enough to prevent the violence.

Mr McDaid’s widow Evelyn, who was badly injured in the attack, believes the murder was the work of the loyalist Ulster Defence Association but police say there was no suggestion it was orchestrated by paramilitaries. The UDA’s political wing, the UPRG, yesterday condemned the killing.

Organisers of a planned loyalist march in Coleraine at the weekend have been urged to postpone the event over fears it could exacerbate tensions in the area.

The independent Parades Commission is to review its decision to grant permission for the event later today.

Whats that got to do with rangers football club you braindead moron?

Dylan D'oh

by Dylan D'oh » 27 May 2009 22:56

Interesting that you use a sectarian term while trying to get the moral highground.

This is a tragic death - though Im sure there is more to the story than a few brief paragraphs suggest.

One thing is for absolutely certain though - this story has f all to do with Scottish Champions, Rangers FC. That you try to piece the two together for cheap shows how rancid your mind is.

Gus the teenage cow i see none of the huns fans have mentioned what I am about to show you even though it is well reported, yet more evidence how scummy and disgusting this club really is

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 28 May 2009 00:51

FiNeRaIn

Whats that got to do with rangers football club you braindead moron?

an awful lot unfortunately, check out your location....rangers and to a lesser extent celtic = sectarian clubs supported to a large extent by clueless wannabee thugs like finerain who are too thick and cowardly to do anything but stare from the ugly soullessness of their own arses at their everlasting impotence and so it continues

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular

by Gus the teenage cow » 28 May 2009 00:53

Dylan D'oh Interesting that you use a sectarian term while trying to get the moral highground.

This is a tragic death - though Im sure there is more to the story than a few brief paragraphs suggest.

One thing is for absolutely certain though - this story has f all to do with Scottish Champions, Rangers FC. That you try to piece the two together for cheap shows how rancid your mind is.

that you deny that a large part of the huns support are mindless bigots shows how sterile your mind is...oh and check out where the term huns originated from

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 28 May 2009 05:21

Its good I don't value your opinion or I would be wound up right now :)
You are a typical blinkered irish celtic fan. Confusing random loyalist murder groups with rangers fans because they are from the same religion. If you went on the rangers messageboard you would see nothing but condemnation for the death of the man. Absolute disgust that these thugs may be affiliated to rangers in any way.
Its a similar scenario regarding the death of the policeman and the two soldiers murdered by republicans, yet you fail to mention that in this thread earlier on, when the likelihood they are celtic fans is equally as possible.

Hearts went to parkhead on saturday and sung " your seasons over, why don't you go home", on the celtic message forum there is a huge outcry from celtic fans believing they sung " the famine is over", instead. In the words of one hearts fan, " same old celtic, same old lies, you never heard that song, you just heard what you wanted to hear".
90 minutes later the celtic fans outside parkhead are chanting " dirty orange bastards" and " go home you huns". Apparently everyone not affiliated to the roman catholic church is an orange bastard in the eyes of these sectarian celtic fans. Celtic playing the victims when celtic are the perpetrators( see below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsPuw8vNK-g

Same old celtic, same old lack of dignity in defeat and same old hypocritical fans. Horrible club who hounded out a manager who had won 3/4 titles amongst a number of cups in 4 years. To put the icing on the cake, celtic are trying to point all the attention towards some unfortunate family in northern ireland whose father was killed by random sick loyalists. This is obviously walter smiths fault and rangers should rightfully offer the title to celtic instead. Grow up you silly man.
Being pro-british or pro-irish is completely different from being murdering scum who go around targeting middle aged family men for a beating. I think most people on HNA would accept that. RIP to the poor man that died and I hope the pain of the guys family is as minimal as it could be, truly horriffic case of events and the evil thugs that did it can rot in jail for eternity IMO. Im also sorry for the next few years celtic will try and use that family as some sort of weapon or pawn against rangers football club and their fans. Sad fact of life.

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 28 May 2009 08:37

CeLOLtic :lol:

256 posts