Hob Nob Regular

Re: The Kevin Doyle Thank You Thread

by rg6royal » 05 Jul 2009 09:24

Ta

Flyingkiwi
Hob Nob Regular

by Flyingkiwi » 05 Jul 2009 10:29

RFCBoy Reading FC Legend. Hope he does well by banging in the goals for Wolves and Ireland.

F*ck Off!!!

Personally; I wish him all the best but, professionally, I hope his team get relegated. If he is "banging in" goals for Wolves, I hope someone else is "banging in" more at the other end!!!

Reading Republican

by Reading Republican » 05 Jul 2009 11:53

I second that! I hope Kevin Doyle does well in the prem next season yet I hope Wolves go straight back down :twisted:

gazzer, loyal royal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Khalifa Cisse sleeps with the light on, not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark i

by gazzer, loyal royal » 05 Jul 2009 12:15

i think it's testament to the guy that no one on here has a bad word to say about him.

Could have jumped ship with the other prima donnas but didn 't, and was loyal to the club who discovered him.

A true legend and nice guy, all the best for the future. Hopefully we'll see you back in the hoops again when we return to the premiership

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 05 Jul 2009 15:46

Flyingkiwi
RFCBoy Reading FC Legend. Hope he does well by banging in the goals for Wolves and Ireland.

F*ck Off!!!

Personally; I wish him all the best but, professionally, I hope his team get relegated. If he is "banging in" goals for Wolves, I hope someone else is "banging in" more at the other end!!!

Reading Republican I second that! I hope Kevin Doyle does well in the prem next season yet I hope Wolves go straight back down :twisted:

What a pathetic attitude. I take it that will still be the case if Wolves are playing Shorey and Sidwell at Villa? Or Kitson and Sonko at Stoke? Or SHunt at whichever team finally wastes their money on him? Some of our old players now play for other clubs. Not all of them can get relegated. Get over it.

Flyingkiwi
Hob Nob Regular

by Flyingkiwi » 05 Jul 2009 16:36

RobRoyal
Flyingkiwi

F*ck Off!!!

Reading Republican I second that! I hope Kevin Doyle does well in the prem next season yet I hope Wolves go straight back down :twisted:

What a pathetic attitude. I take it that will still be the case if Wolves are playing Shorey and Sidwell at Villa? Or Kitson and Sonko at Stoke? Or SHunt at whichever team finally wastes their money on him? Some of our old players now play for other clubs. Not all of them can get relegated. Get over it.

It got nothing to do with our ex-player Spanky!

It has to do with Wolves!!!

Understand now!!!

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 06 Jul 2009 13:27

Many thanks for all of the great memories and for staying loyal to us last season.

It's just a shame that a dreadful lack of decent service and your own injury prevented you from scoring the goals that would have taken us straight back up.

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 07 Jul 2009 08:23

Thanks for everything Kev, you were part of making my club something I never imagined they could have been.

However, seeing you in that Wolves shirt was like seeing Ghandi in jackboots.

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 07 Jul 2009 08:25

Avon Royal Thanks for everything Kev, you were part of making my club something I never imagined they could have been.

Think thats bad, imagine seeing Shunt in an Everton shirt... :lol:

No Hoops
Hob Nob Regular

by No Hoops » 07 Jul 2009 08:33

Avon Royal Thanks for everything Kev, you were part of making my club something I never imagined they could have been.

Was on hols last week when I got a text saying he was off. Was just paying for something and had to take a second as realised how sad it actually was. Never felt like that about a player before.

Thanks Doyler, a true Pro.