Objectionable people in football.

boy1985

Re: Objectionable people in football.

by boy1985 » 07 Jul 2009 16:47

tbh I don't really HATE any people in football and I doubt many people really do, despite what they have said.

I don't like Neil Warnock really, but If I saw him in the street I probably wouldn't say anything and might even mess my pants at the excitement of it. At the end of the day its all a bit of a laff aint it?

PS Steve McCLOLaren and Sven are massive cnuts and I hope they die soon.

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 07 Jul 2009 17:06

boy1985 tbh I don't really HATE any people in football and I doubt many people really do, despite what they have said.

I don't like Neil Warnock really, but If I saw him in the street I probably wouldn't say anything and might even mess my pants at the excitement of it. At the end of the day its all a bit of a laff aint it?

Well, ask your mum to change your nappies.

frimmers

by frimmers » 07 Jul 2009 17:39

Thaumagurist*
boy1985 tbh I don't really HATE any people in football and I doubt many people really do, despite what they have said.

Well, ask your mum to change your nappies.

because yours is too busy?

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 07 Jul 2009 20:11

I like old Colin. He makes me laugh and I really cannot take him too seriously.

bobbybottler
Hob Nob Regular

by bobbybottler » 07 Jul 2009 20:58

FiNeRaIn Neil Lennon (on field bigotry)

To be fair, I have to agree.

I applaud your stance on this issue Finerain, this following one also annoys me.

After all, there's nothing more boring in football than English people embracing Glaswegian sectarianism.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 07 Jul 2009 22:48

Oooph!

by 1960 » 08 Jul 2009 17:09

Mr Optimist Papa Smurf - Ken Bates

Some people like Colin as a heart-on-your-sleeve sort of guy, you could argue that Barton and Bowyer are hard-working and effective, you could also argue that Platini is trying to rein in the stupid money culture, but has anybody ever in the world liked Bates? Even Leeds fans surely can only tolerate him rather than like him.

Mr Optimist
Hob Nob Regular

by Mr Optimist » 08 Jul 2009 17:41

Cuddly Ken the Wigan farmer with the mockney accent he has developed and his "brainchild" of electrifying the fences at the Bridge. Shows the contempt he has for his own clubs supporters.

Anyone who has ever been to Chelsea in his time there and read his self inflated (minimum of a) page of programme notes of pontification on any subject you care to think of, will know what an utter grade 1 to55er the bloke is.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 08 Jul 2009 17:47

bobbybottler
FiNeRaIn Neil Lennon (on field bigotry)

To be fair, I have to agree.

I applaud your stance on this issue Finerain, this following one also annoys me.

After all, there's nothing more boring in football than English people embracing Glaswegian sectarianism.

You are clueless. Playing a flute is in no way sectarian, its a protestant tradition. English people are protestant too you mug, not just scots and northern irish. Neil lennon spat on a rangers scarf and called two members of the team " dirty orange bastards", thats sectarian and if you are going to call gazzas flute playing sectarian, then please include artur boruc blessing himself in front of the rangers fans. Your jedi mind games won't work on me.

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 08 Jul 2009 18:10

El Hadji Diouf for spitting at De Zeeuw

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 08 Jul 2009 21:32

Graeme 'I'm a twunt' Souness.

Tommy Youlden's Ears

by Tommy Youlden's Ears » 09 Jul 2009 09:42

I don't often wander into the rarified world of the Gen. Football thread, and I hope I'm not simply repeating a rumour but...

A number of posters have mentioned Kenyon on this thread, and he's long been an objectionable figure to me. Smug, slimey, arrogant and a whole lot more. Rumour round my way (West London) amongst some journo friends is that Kenyon's on the point of leaving Chelsea, and that he's heading up a consortium that is looking to buy a club.

Now, if this thread were about clubs/fans you are sick of, then I'd be banging on about Newcastle - delusional fans, catastrophic levels of cnutitude from a long series of chairmen, dewey eyed media coverage and all that 'Geordie Nation' nausea.

Which brings the enticing prospect of a Kenyon run, presumably foreign owned, NUFC. What an awful, but morbidly fascinating prospect. Rubber neckers join the queue...this one's gonna crash!

Y21_Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Y21_Royal » 09 Jul 2009 14:42

:shock: Three pages and no mention of Peter Risdale!

I have no love for Leeds at all but the way in which he celebrated the demise of the club he destroyed as chairman of Cardiff was utterly disgraceful.

Also shocked there's been no mention of Graham Poll. Shut up and go away, nobody could give a flying fook about your opinions.