Team for Preston

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Team for Preston

by Royalee » 27 Sep 2009 17:18

Royal Lady So, I have been slagged off by people for questioning why Mills is on the bench and now people are saying they'd move O'dea to left back and play Mills. :roll:

Because of Kebe's flaws, not those of our centre backs. O'Dea and Ingimarsson are still above him in the pecking order.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 27 Sep 2009 17:18

Royal Lady So, I have been slagged off by people for questioning why Mills is on the bench and now people are saying they'd move O'dea to left back and play Mills. :roll:

No, all I'm saying is that playing Mills at CB, and moving O'Dea to LB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Having to play Kebe.

Alivey

by Alivey » 27 Sep 2009 17:18

Hahnemann, Gunnarsson, Ingimarsson, Sonko, Shorey, Little, Sidwell, Harper, Hunt, Doyle, Lita

SUBS Fed, Bikey, Oster, Seol, Long

:cry:

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 27 Sep 2009 17:20

been saying play berti at LW all season,

hopefully when/if armstrong is fit?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 27 Sep 2009 17:28

You've been slated for questioning why he is on the bench based solely on his price tag. Bit of a difference. If you can't understand that, it says more about you than anyone else.

Whilst I understand the suggestion I don't really agree with it. Bertrand really hasn't struck me as good enough going forward to be a decent wide forward or winger. Although O'Dea at left back would hopefully help with our weakness at set pieces and on the far post on crosses from our right flank.

I'd be quite happy to see Mills starting though. Just not for O'Dea. As I've said elsewhere Ivar, Pearce, Cisse and him are much of a muchness as far as I'm concerned. Just different weaknesses and strengths.

07RFC

by 07RFC » 27 Sep 2009 17:46

------------Fed--------
Cummings O'dea Ingi Bert
McA Karacan Siggy Howard
----Hunt ------Rasiak----
Last edited by 07RFC on 27 Sep 2009 17:54, edited 1 time in total.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 27 Sep 2009 17:49

Ian Royal

You've been slated for questioning why he is on the bench based solely on his price tag. Bit of a difference. If you can't understand that, it says more about you than anyone else.

Whilst I understand the suggestion I don't really agree with it. Bertrand really hasn't struck me as good enough going forward to be a decent wide forward or winger. Although O'Dea at left back would hopefully help with our weakness at set pieces and on the far post on crosses from our right flank.

I'd be quite happy to see Mills starting though. Just not for O'Dea. As I've said elsewhere Ivar, Pearce, Cisse and him are much of a muchness as far as I'm concerned. Just different weaknesses and strengths.

I think you'll find I was slated only yesterday for daring to suggest that Mills should be brought on as a sub - Mags called me a retard or something similar because he said you don't bring on CBs!! Perhaps if Rodgers had taken off Kebe and moved O'Dea and brought on Mills during second half, we might have sneaked a win. We don't know. Because Rodgers didn't do it and hasn't done it all season so far. Thank you.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 27 Sep 2009 17:51

07RFC ------------Fed--------
Cummings O'dea Ingi Bert
McA Karcan Siggy Howard
----Hunt ------Rasiak----

id take that

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 27 Sep 2009 17:54

Well obviously you don't bring on centrebacks unless one is awful or injured. And that has nothing to do with what was being said here.

One of the first rules of football is you don't unnecessarily disrupt your central defence. If you haven't figured that out after all these years you really do know nothing about football.

We could have brought on Church, or HRK for Kebe. Much simpler, doesn't disrupt the defence and actually pust an attacking player on the wing.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 27 Sep 2009 17:56

WILL YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING DOWN TO ME AS IF I'M SOME STUPID LITTLE CHILD.

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 27 Sep 2009 17:56

Royal Lady WILL YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING DOWN TO ME AS IF I'M SOME STUPID LITTLE CHILD.

:lol: :lol:

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 27 Sep 2009 17:59

ROFLCOPTER

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 27 Sep 2009 18:00

Royal Lady WILL YOU PLEASE STOP TALKING DOWN TO ME AS IF I'M SOME STUPID LITTLE CHILD.

Stop posting like one then.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 27 Sep 2009 18:01

Yeah, laugh at me if you want, makes a change from everyone laughing at you and your blind faith in our current manager.

What's your predictions for the next 3 games Lee?

Alivey

by Alivey » 27 Sep 2009 18:06

RL ignore the tedious ejerks. if I was hobnob they would be banned by now.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 27 Sep 2009 18:06

I couldn't give a toss if people want to laugh at me (a lot of more knowledgeable posters aren't, btw, it's just PEOPLE WHO CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM ON HERE AND START TALKING IN CAPS LIKE YOU TO SEEK ATTENTION WHO ARE THE ONES WHO TEND TO, BLESS THEIR IGNORANCE), I'm not a reactionary waste of space of a poster unlike some and have confidence in my own knowledge.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 27 Sep 2009 18:07

ha ha

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 27 Sep 2009 18:09

A post in all caps from anyone asking not to be treated like a child is funny enough in isolation for me.

Alivey

by Alivey » 27 Sep 2009 18:09

Royalee I couldn't give a toss if people want to laugh at me (a lot of more knowledgeable posters aren't, btw, it's just PEOPLE WHO CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM ON HERE AND START TALKING IN CAPS LIKE YOU TO SEEK ATTENTION WHO ARE THE ONES WHO TEND TO, BLESS THEIR IGNORANCE), I'm not a reactionary waste of space of a poster unlike some and have confidence in my own knowledge.

wow you are a jerk. do you kiss your mother with that mouth

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 27 Sep 2009 18:09

brendywendy ha ha

It was all going so swimmingly for him until that last sentence! :lol: :lol: